Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_730202.html

Patience wearing thin for family

PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Friday, April 1, 2011
    Kennedy police arrested Lorenzi in 2008 when his girlfriend at the time claimed he banged her head into the dashboard of his car multiple times during an argument. Prosecutors withdrew the simple assault and harassment charges.

A man told Collier police Lorenzi used a vehicle to trap him at a car wash on Campbells Run Road in Robinson in 2009. The man said Lorenzi previously threatened to break both of his legs. Charges of terroristic threats, harassment, false imprisonment and other crimes stemming from the incident were withdrawn.
    The more that's revealed about APL .. the more hope diminishes for a positive outcome in this case.

......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMaureen View Post
    bbm

Krista, where did you see reference to the 'evidence' being 'photographic'? I thought ZZ was referencing FB comments or messages from AL he had saved on his cell phone .. ?
    You can't just 'save' FB comments to your phone. You can log onto FB and go to where the comments are written to see if they are still there but that isn't 'evidence on your cell phone'. Since he indicated that the evidence was on his phone, AND because of his age likely familiarity with popular phone features, I assume that he took a screen shot of something he saw online. The screen shot would be saved as a 'photograph,' even if it is just text. Didn't mean to imply that I think it was an actual photo....just a screen shot saved as a photo to his phone. Thanks!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    You can't just 'save' FB comments to your phone. You can log onto FB and go to where the comments are written to see if they are still there but that isn't 'evidence on your cell phone'. Since he indicated that the evidence was on his phone, AND because of his age likely familiarity with popular phone features, I assume that he took a screen shot of something he saw online. The screen shot would be saved as a 'photograph,' even if it is just text. Didn't mean to imply that I think it was an actual photo....just a screen shot saved as a photo to his phone. Thanks!
    Krista,

You can save FB content to your phone and computer via screen capture and if you have stream-capture software you can save text, image and video content.

Typically, if you can 'see' something on your phone or computer display .. there's a method that enables you to save it.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

At: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx there are pages of arrests for this guy AL dating back to 9-22-2004. 56 arrests. Dang. I call him a career criminal. He's a poster boy for 'locked up for life' - a menace to the community.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Paulette For This Useful Post:

Gotta wonder if this AL person had a girlfriend or a recently ex girlfriend?

Did ZZ have a new girlfriend?

Just throwing that out there and taking FB with a grain of salt, but Alivia commented about a psycho b*tch amid all the breakup posts.

Just as a question and I live in Pennsylvania, but isn't the legal drinking age 21?

Also a post from a friend asking Alivia to please be certain not to tell what she told her caught my eye. It could be something petty and then again it could be something serious that was not supposed to be told.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

You are correct Filly. The drinking age is 21. I was wondering what clubs she has been going to that would serve her. She does look older but if you go into town to a club, they check everyone's ID. They still check mine and I look a lot older than 21.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

some interesting comments after the article

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/...wers/#comments

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wannabedetective View Post

That's an understatement.

Whoever SM is should be in touch with LE if that's a true person.

It's really sad when people start blaming adult relatives. The foucs should be on this dear girl and not who didn't do what or should of would of. Years ago I'd have been the first person who would have aksed "Well where the he*l was this person or this parent?" That was until I had my own 17 year old who promptly decided I was making too many rules, and cramping her social life. She went off to live with her dad and Lord knows what the kid didn't go through and get into.

This is all confusing to me though with the ex boyfriend and the new "boyfriend". Poor kid. Praying she is safe somewhere and will be back home soon. Big prayers. Again if that comment is true well that's not good.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

*Bump*

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

I'm not seeing any comments...were they removed or is it me
    Just my opinion, of course.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I'm not seeing any comments...were they removed or is it me
    looks like kdka must have removed the comments

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

I'm really surprised that there's been no progress on this case since the boyfriend(s) was arrested.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I'm really surprised that there's been no progress on this case since the boyfriend(s) was arrested.
    Frustrating, isn't it? He's lawyered up and reports say that the lawyer won't let them question him about Alivia. Even if they find evidence of her being with him (her hair in his truck) it's already a fact that she was with him. Until they find a body or some kind of blood evidence, I suspect not much will happen if he's not talking.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Frustrating, isn't it? He's lawyered up and reports say that the lawyer won't let them question him about Alivia. Even if they find evidence of her being with him (her hair in his truck) it's already a fact that she was with him. Until they find a body or some kind of blood evidence, I suspect not much will happen if he's not talking.
    It is frustrating. I hope that his phone records or people that know him or Alivia have spoken to LE and they have some kind of evidence. Bless her heart.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    It is frustrating. I hope that his phone records or people that know him or Alivia have spoken to LE and they have some kind of evidence. Bless her heart.
    Phone evidence keeps bugging me. You recall the article that said she told a friend he would not let her take her phone with her? Wondering if this kid is really that calculating rather than just a butt head that wouldn't let her take her phone. If there was some type of pre-meditated criminal activity, telling her not to have her phone with her is actually a brilliant move. Can't ping it. No texts. Nothing.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast