Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: PA - Alivia Christine Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Maybe he has her stashed somewhere. Maybe she wanted to start over. Why would he keep her clothes? He would've tossed them long ago.

He has sammies and snacks packed. If she's at a remote location or in hiding from potential stalker off and on bf, she still has to eat...

I could be right, I could be wrong. Has there been a request for an astro chart for Alivia? I may very well be eating crow here in the future, but there are a lot of possible scenarios.
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ScorpRising For This Useful Post:

carbuff is online now ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpRising View Post
    Maybe he has her stashed somewhere. Maybe she wanted to start over. Why would he keep her clothes? He would've tossed them long ago.

He has sammies and snacks packed. If she's at a remote location or in hiding from potential stalker off and on bf, she still has to eat...

I could be right, I could be wrong. Has there been a request for an astro chart for Alivia? I may very well be eating crow here in the future, but there are a lot of possible scenarios.
    Yeah, when I saw that about the food, I was thinking he was taking stuff to her some place where he was holding her captive.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:

Featured on NG right now: http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Nancy Grace

I was wondering if she'd get on this one.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Featured on NG right now: http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
    sorry, I didn't realize you had posted too.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

I hope like hell he is stashing her somewhere....though she is in just as much danger in that situation since she (potentially) hasn't had any food or water since he was arrested.

I think her stuff was still in his vehicle because he hadn't had time to throw it out or because he wanted a souvenir or because he wanted to place it somewhere to throw off LE into thinking she ran away willingly.

The cooler of food makes me think he was preparing to lay low for some time to avoid LE.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

I think he knew they were coming and was getting ready to go on the lamb. Sandwiches/snacks so that he doesn't have to stop in public to get food. The fewer people that see him the better. Take her stuff and ditch it along the way.

If he were stashing her somewhere to protect her from some stalker or so that she could start a new life, he'd have certainly left her clothes with her; don't you think? He wouldn't be like "hey, hide out here. I'll be back with your clothes and fishnets in a couple of weeks" Keep in mind, 3/15 is when family reported her missing. They didn't arrest him until 2 weeks later.

Is she being held captive? Maybe, but I doubt it. LE would have probably checked any kind of cabin/property that the family has. Would assume anything would be in the fathers name with him only being 21. Also agree that if he is holding her captive, without food and water...

If she were going to start anew or go into hiding, wouldn't she have just stayed in Florida?

I still can't help but think that 3/1 Marshall Township thing is somehow pertinent to all of this.

One last thing and I apologize as it's a little morbid. If she is deceased and we use 3/15 as the date as that's when she was reported missing,( although I believe her demise would have occured somewhere between 3/5&3/9 because they tracked his cell in Florida 3/9-3/15) , but let's assume 3/15. That's 3 weeks. I'm just assuming at this point that if there is a body found, they'd have to wait for DNA because of decomp?

Rambling again, Sorry guys!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Mr. Sughrue declined to say whether he or his client knew where Ms. Kail was or whether anything happened to her.

"That's gonna be between us and law enforcement when we work out the details to talk," Mr. Sughrue said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097...#ixzz1IrURX64h

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097/1137725-100.stm

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Mr. Sughrue said that Ms. Kail accompanied Mr. Lorenzi to Florida by plane in late February and returned with him around March 3. Asked whether she was with Mr. Lorenzi after that date, he would not say.

In searching Mr. Lorenzi's leased car, police found a bottle of bleach on the rear seat, two cell phone chargers and a pink stuffed animal.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097...#ixzz1IrpDg9KN
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Mr. Sughrue said that Ms. Kail accompanied Mr. Lorenzi to Florida by plane in late February and returned with him around March 3. Asked whether she was with Mr. Lorenzi after that date, he would not say.

In searching Mr. Lorenzi's leased car, police found a bottle of bleach on the rear seat, two cell phone chargers and a pink stuffed animal.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097...#ixzz1IrpDg9KN
    "around" March 3rd? Maybe I'm parsing too much.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Based on the recent news ...

Apparently there is more to tell, based on the fact the lawyer stated they need still to "work out the details" before his client will speak to LE.

That conditional leads one to believe what is more to tell is not positive.

The looming, single word question: motive?
    • Argument, he hurt her, cover-up?
    • Drug deals, she wanted no parts of it, saw too much?
    • Serial killer tendency - I include this because two different size shell casing were found. Either two perps are involved or only one .. and extremely rare only one perp would use two guns on the same individual so, are there other victims?
    • A hit - someone other than AL wanted Ms. Kail 'disappeared' - AL was payed for the act?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

The legal system frustrates me. If this girl is deceased, her body needs to be recovered so that her family can prepare for the eventualities that come. The fact that the attorney pretty much admitted that AL has information,but that details need to be worked out really honks me off and legally there's really not anything that can be done until they are good and ready. The system gives alleged criminals rights and options requiring Alivia and her family to just sit and wait until he can "make a deal" for his information. Day after day they wait, while this little creep bobs and weaves to save his own butt.

Okay, I'm off my soap box.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wannabedetective View Post
    The legal system frustrates me. If this girl is deceased, her body needs to be recovered so that her family can prepare for the eventualities that come. The fact that the attorney pretty much admitted that AL has information,but that details need to be worked out really honks me off and legally there's really not anything that can be done until they are good and ready. The system gives alleged criminals rights and options requiring Alivia and her family to just sit and wait until he can "make a deal" for his information. Day after day they wait, while this little creep bobs and weaves to save his own butt.

Okay, I'm off my soap box.
    The thank you button just wasn't enough. Amen, sister. The more I watch some of these cases, the sadder I get...Kyron, Hailey, Alivia, and on and on.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Yeah....first he said that his client is cooperating....is 'talking to LE'. Now, "Mr. Sughrue declined to say whether he or his client knew where Ms. Kail was or whether anything happened to her. "That's gonna be between us and law enforcement when we work out the details to talk," Mr. Sughrue said."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097...#ixzz1IrURX64h

So, he isn't cooperating.....he's looking for a deal before he will talk.
    I honestly don't know how people can defend someone they know is guilty. I know everyone has the right to a lawyer, but I couldn't sleep at night knowing I am advising and protecting a murderer....knowing how much pain and trauma I am causing for the victim's family.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

OMG, during the home invasion, they fractured the lady's skull. Also of note, in the bed of the pickup along with the cooler was luggage and a "locked container."

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

OMG, during the home invasion, they fractured the lady's skull. Also of note, in the bed of the pickup along with the cooler was luggage and a "locked container."
    I find the date he rented the car from Avis very interesting. Two days after the formal missing persons report. I'm curious why, if he drove the green Toyota that was registered to GL almost exclusively, why did he rent the Hyundai from Avis? His cooler packed with ice and snacks and a bunch of her things were in the the Ford pickup registered to his father.

I wonder if there is GPS on the Hyundai. Wouldn't they be able to tell where all he went if there was? It'd be interesting to know how many miles he put on it between 3/21 and 3/30 when is was taken into evidence.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

bump.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

*bump*

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

According to the search warrant there was also a spent .22 cal shell casing in the bed of the pickup-- as well as two additional spent casings in a shop vac on the premises.

ETA- the gun recovered on 3/3 from the home invasion (in AL's possession) was a .22
    A run-away may leave on purpose, but that doesn't mean that they are able to get back home.... Never stop searching.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnnieOakley For This Useful Post:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

"Levi Page and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discuss the mysterious case of 19-year-old Alivia Christine Kail..."
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Bumping again.

BTW, did Nancy Grace cover this on her show?

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

bumping

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

I just noticed that between 4/7 and 4/8 her F/B page shows recent activity of activating facebook for blackberry.

50. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wannabedetective For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast