PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

ChuckMaureen

Reaction score
http://www.wtae.com/news/27356207/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- Allegheny County police are investigating the disappearance of a 19-year-old woman.

Alivia Christine Kail has been missing since March 5, police said on Tuesday morning.

Police said Kail has had addresses in Mt. Washington and West Mifflin. Kail was reported missing by her brother, who told police that she was last seen at his home with her boyfriend.

Police said the boyfriend has been uncooperative with them. He is not being identified publicly by police.

Odd.

WTAE.com News last seen with boyfriend at her brothers house.
Boyfriend not co-operating at all.
Breaking news from Allegheny County.
Looking for link and more info.
Blonde 19 years old.
Credit cards, bank, phone not used for a month.
No contact with family.
LE asking for help.

F/B page has many pleas from a boy that may be the BF, but they didn't start until 3/21.

Her F/B page has new friend 3/19, but that could have just be an old friend request he just accepted. No one on her page seems to know who that person is though.

Okay, this is odd to me. Boy who has frequent pleas and mentions being together for 3 years wants her to call him to let him know she's okay and gives phone number. Why would she need a phone number if she's been with him for 3 years.

Okay, this is odd to me. Boy who has frequent pleas and mentions being together for 3 years wants her to call him to let him know she's okay and gives phone number. Why would she need a phone number if she's been with him for 3 years.

I agree. I think some of the things he posts are a bit off.
Although, maybe he put the number there in case she can see a computer and not have her cell phone with his number in it?
This is odd.

ETA Did no one know she was going to Florida?

She has been missing since March 5 and just now getting out to the public. Poor girl. Let's all look at the LAST person seen with her and who is now NOT cooperating with PD.
Again.
Too many.

I agree. I think some of the things he posts are a bit off.
Although, maybe he put the number there in case she can see a computer and not have her cell phone with his number in it?
This is odd.

ETA Did no one know she was going to Florida?

Looks like one friend said "she's in Florida"

Typically if you're going to take a trip, you excitedly post before you leave because you're so anxious to go. She mentions nothing of going; only makes comment that she loves the beach and will be back soon. I find that odd.

timeline doesn't seem right.

She posts 3/1 "love the beach"
Friend comfirms 3/4 that she's in Florida
News says last seen 3/5 by brother

Friend also indicates that she went to Fl., came back home, picked up some more clothes, and left for Fl. again.

timeline doesn't seem right.

She posts 3/1 "love the beach"
Friend comfirms 3/4 that she's in Florida
News says last seen 3/5 by brother

Her brother contacted police on Mar 5 to report her missing.

She went missing Feb 28 according to the Missing Person poster.

Looks like her dad passed away in October. She then moved in with her brother, LK.

On March 1, Alivia posted on her FB page that she was in Fl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back