GUILTY MI - Andrea Ziza for trafficking 4yo girl, St Clair, 2011

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
Parents like this are giving so many oppurtunities to change by the system, what about the child? :(

Uggghh. She is disgusting. Bravo to whoever turned her in. Throw away the key.

Disgusting... And the father said the mother had exploited her before?!? I want to know when this will end but I guess the truth is that it won't... :(

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I read this at work, & thought that I had read something too quickly...

The father said that this has happened before!?!? WTH!?!

Why was mom with the child to begin with!?!?

Poor baby!!!!!

This happens more than anybody wants to admit.

Selling sex with your child is human trafficking. It's child prostitution. It's evil.

I've seen cases where a family member has pimped out a child for cigarettes, for beer, for a bird :waitasec:, for car payment, for drugs.... the list goes on and on.

Check my siggy for a number you can call if you suspect this is happening to a child near you.

I never knew this was considered trafficking until Shaniya's case. It's horrible. It's a felony.

The dad is not kidding. He's got a Twitter account that goes past the date this happened. It's 4-kids-safety.

He's also got a Blog out there as well.

http://twitter.com/4_Kids_Safety

ty for posting this one beli. I read the story a few days back but was at work and couldn't start a thread. Things were so hectic I forgot once I got home.

My heart goes out to this father and child. This man tried everything to get someone to listen, to see, and all his attempts were met with a brick wall. Finally, maybe he can rest knowing his daughter will be safe from future harm from this momster. Cold comfort but comfort nonetheless.

A St. Clair woman who admitted to offering her four-year-old daughter for sex to a man over the Internet has been sentenced to 42 months to 7 years behind bars...

The child’s father and Ziza’s ex-husband Chris Ziza told the court the family had moved to Reno, Nevada two years ago for a better life, that soon turned into a nightmare.

“She had started talking to men about my daughter sexually on the Internet. She would disappear for a few days at a time with my children and for them to come back filthy, unbathed and weak looking,” he said. Chris Ziza said he was told by authorities, at the time, that there was nothing he could do.

Defense Attorney Stephen Freers negotiated the plea that judge called “extremely lenient.”
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/07/06/mother-gets-jail-time-for-offering-child-for-sex-online/

ziza-andrea-3-28-11.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back