1248 users online (276 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.03.30 Press Conference

KRBC TV
    ‎Jessica Reyes reporting there's a press conference tomorrow in Colorado City related to the Hailey Dunn case. It appears the focus is on the reward -- not necessarily the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=356576
    Last edited by daisy7; 03-29-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: changed thread title

It is called by Pete Kampher. Thank You Willen for finding this. I've changed the link to an MSM source.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    KRBC TV
    ‎Jessica Reyes reporting there's a press conference tomorrow in Colorado City related to the Hailey Dunn case. It appears the focus is on the reward -- not necessarily the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=356576

Not being snarky, just very confused. Isn't tomorrow (Wed.) the 30th of March and the 31st is on Thursday. If it is indeed tomorrow, the 30th, then maybe a correction needs to be made to the thread title.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

Fixed it!! Thanks for pointing that out! I meant for it to say 30.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Fixed it!! Thanks for pointing that out! I meant for it to say 30.
    YW. Just didn't want to it to sound mean-spirited. Glad to help.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

Very interesting.

OT...my DH was through C City today and he told me there were about 4 state trooper vehicles just East of the city.

Oh the things that make me go hmmmmmmmmm.

JMO and MOO and all that jazz!

any locals now what this may be about?
    Grnd Jury?
    Arrests?
    reward?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Oh, how I hope it isn't Pete thats going to be doing the talking...
    Last edited by grandmaj; 03-29-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: name variation removed
    ďPeace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

I thought Pete was NOT the official spokesperson? I am so confused...
    Just my opinion, of course.

How very pathetic if there is nothing to report but an increase in the reward. Money talks, maybe. Maybe being isolated behind bars might loosen lips.
    Hailey honey...this hurts my heart. They need to find you and bring you home.

Interesting they would issue the radio statement and then increase the reward. They are already having issues with rumors and people being where they were told not to go and friends of suspect and or POI'S.

I doubt it would be wise to increase the reward unless they have an idea of who knows something and would be trying to lure that person.
    I give up on trying to figure out this LE's deptments use of the media.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I hope someone asks PK about the radio announcement...and exactly why that was released. Why just an AM radio station in Howard Co no less? Odd. Also, if they are leaning toward HD being trafficked or otherwise...if they can. I've wondered about the reward also, thinking someone in that circle would come forward..."sigh" wish, wish.

Since Blevin's is an interim chief, it's prolly safe to assume too there are some polictics involved behind the scenes. Maybe that's why PK has appointed himself spokesperson. ??

Anyone have the knowledge if it will streamed....and the link? TIA

I've never seen any case with such poor reporting. What happened to tough questions, probing, requests for records and digging? I'm so frustrated with the apathy in the reporting in this case unless, it is spoon fed to them. Let alone getting it right.

Pete Kampher is not LE as the representative of the DA's office made clear. I doubt since this news conference is called by Pete, that we will have any news about the case.

Now, increasing the reward at this time might indicate a desire for a particular person or persons to step forward with what they know. Maybe.

ITA Grandmaj! And look what I found...

3/29/2011

Colorado city manager says since Dunn’s arrest it has been tougher to investigated the girls disappearance. "Once persons have been arrested and have been charged arraigned or bonded once they receive counsel our relationship diminishes," Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer went on to say a press conference is scheduled Wednesday to talk about reward money for information about Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

Interesting that a San Angelo news organization can seem to come up with this...or rather, come "out" with this, since they obviously already know the reason for the conference.

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=113896

Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    ITA Grandmaj! And look what I found...

3/29/2011

Colorado city manager says since Dunn’s arrest it has been tougher to investigated the girls disappearance. "Once persons have been arrested and have been charged arraigned or bonded once they receive counsel our relationship diminishes," Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer went on to say a press conference is scheduled Wednesday to talk about reward money for information about Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

Interesting that a San Angelo news organization can seem to come up with this...or rather, come "out" with this, since they obviously already know the reason for the conference.

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=113896

So, the city manager kind of says it all about who they feel are the keys are to the disappearance and the investigation. SA may have counsel, but he's not even the one to be arrested and bonded.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast