1228 users online (207 members and 1021 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953

    THE quote

    of all the things the R's said what's the thing that you can't get over,what got into your head and you can't let it go and in your opinion screams they did it or at least know who did it?

    the most significant one to me was:


    THOMAS: Well, absolutely. But the Bible also says, without confession, there is no forgiveness.

    Patsy, do you think...

    J. RAMSEY: It doesn't say that.

    THOMAS: It doesn't?

    J. RAMSEY: Christ did not ask for repentance when he forgave his executers.



    what's yours?
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,563
    It's easier to point to a series of answers relating to a particular topic, such as the evasive and deceptive answers relating to the oversized Bloomies, for example.
    Picking a line is difficult, but here is one:
    Kristine went to the bathroom to get a cool washcloth for Patsy’s forehead. While she was gone, Patsy reached up and touched Pam’s face. “Couldn’t you fix this for me?” she asked. Pam thought she was delirious. It was as if Patsy were asking her to fix a ripped seam. “Patsy said something like, ‘We didn’t mean for that to happen,’” Pam would say later.
    Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller, page 53
    Last edited by cynic; 03-30-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

  3. #3
    I can't find the direct quotes right now but Patsy's premonitions in "Death of Innocence" sound so much like a confession to me.Admitting to indroducing "death" to christmas and seeing a dead JonBenet in a coffin ....

  4. #4
    The interrogation of Patsy...when she is asked what happened when she opened JonBenet's bedroom door and discovered her gone.

    "I screamed for John."

    "You screamed?"

    "I screamed and he screamed as he came up from the basement."
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    "JonBenet will never know the pain of cancer; will never know the pain of losing a child."
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    The interrogation of Patsy...when she is asked what happened when she opened JonBenet's bedroom door and discovered her gone.

    "I screamed for John."

    "You screamed?"

    "I screamed and he screamed as he came up from the basement."
    And she was never asked what was he doing in the basement at that hour? What WAS he doing there, if he was supposed to be in the shower when Patsy came down the spiral stairs and found the note? I think we all know the answer to that- pity LE didn't try to find out.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  7. #7
    JR feeling sorry for Carr. .....and being so forgiving...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    The interrogation of Patsy...when she is asked what happened when she opened JonBenet's bedroom door and discovered her gone.

    "I screamed for John."

    "You screamed?"

    "I screamed and he screamed as he came up from the basement."
    ooohhh wow,that's the first time I read that one...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    baffling one,just a few days after the tragedy...

    RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    i thought it would be good to have all these mind blogging quotes in the same place....
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    262
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I've been following this case since watching a Channel 4 (British) documentary on the case which was broadcast arround 1998 when I was a teenager. I remember being so upset at the picture of Johnbenets tiny hand with the cord around it. At the time, due to the limited information I had and being the type of fool who always sees the best in people, I believed IDI (Sorry for rambling - I thought I better introduce myself as everyone here seems to know each other).

    The one that I always think of is one from a taped interview with Patsy, talking about whether she checked Burkes room after finding Jonbenets bedroom empty:
    "I think he (John) ran and checked on him and, and he told me he was okay or whatever."
    So your daughter you find your daughter is missing/kidnapped, and you "think" your husband has checked on your son "or whatever"?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,795
    Wow! I've never followed this case very closely, but......wow!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenUK View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I've been following this case since watching a Channel 4 (British) documentary on the case which was broadcast arround 1998 when I was a teenager. I remember being so upset at the picture of Johnbenets tiny hand with the cord around it. At the time, due to the limited information I had and being the type of fool who always sees the best in people, I believed IDI (Sorry for rambling - I thought I better introduce myself as everyone here seems to know each other).

    The one that I always think of is one from a taped interview with Patsy, talking about whether she checked Burkes room after finding Jonbenets bedroom empty:
    "I think he (John) ran and checked on him and, and he told me he was okay or whatever."
    So your daughter you find your daughter is missing/kidnapped, and you "think" your husband has checked on your son "or whatever"?
    Welcome to the Forum! For a crash course on the case, try here: http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex. There are lots of links to all the information on the case, just scroll to the end of the page to see all the information available. It has it all- interviews with police, crime photos and lots more. You won't be able to stop once you've started. There are also recommendations of books to read on the case.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum! For a crash course on the case, try here: http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex. There are lots of links to all the information on the case, just scroll to the end of the page to see all the information available. It has it all- interviews with police, crime photos and lots more. You won't be able to stop once you've started. There are also recommendations of books to read on the case.
    Its a fantastic site- I lost nearly a whole day on it (my husband looked over at one point and said "Are you STILL reading that?").
    Thank you the the welcome, I'm enjoying reading all the posts and other peoples theories.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenUK View Post
    Its a fantastic site- I lost nearly a whole day on it (my husband looked over at one point and said "Are you STILL reading that?").
    Thank you the the welcome, I'm enjoying reading all the posts and other peoples theories.
    Glad you like it. It holds a wealth of information. It is easy to get "lost" in there. I've been here YEARS and I never get tired of the case. We are coming up on the 15th anniversary of the crime, and I feel we are no closer to resolution. Not because the answers are not there, but because no one in the Boulder DA's office wants to hear them.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast