1293 users online (232 members and 1061 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

People in and out of the home

Pete said this when talking about why HE feels hailey is deceased he also said dysfunction (but we all knew that already).
    So what people do you think he was talking about???
    drug dealers?
    People interested in the same things as SA?
    Friends of DD?

Well I don't know too many "drug dealers" that come to you, so I am guessing maybe THEY were dealing....JMO

I think he meant about people in and out of that home meant, that there were a lot of unsavory people in and out of there that might know something.
    These types of people aren't upstanding citizens. If they know something, but think the only way they can receive a reward would be for Haileys safe return, or if the person responsible is convicted, they might not say anything.
    Pete is letting everyone know, they want Hailey back, even if deceased and the reward can be collected for that information.

I'm not sure why friends of DD would mean anything for the likelihood of Hailey being deceased; for the statement to mean anything much it would have to be more dysfunctional than mere friends stopping by IMO.

I was thinking he maybe was just referencing the fact that Hailey and DD would just come and go as they pleased back and forth to Clint's house and that SA also had free rein to come and go at all hours of the day. SA was or was not living there at the time, depending on who you believe. (I believe SA was living in Billie's home for much longer than the 4 months or so before Hailey disappeared).

It's also possible he was alluding to drug dealing,

I know i was just throwing out different people that may have been in out and out.. I wasn't accuing anyone of anything..
    Just trying to get a discussion started.. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I'm not sure why friends of DD would mean anything for the likelihood of Hailey being deceased; for the statement to mean anything much it would have to be more dysfunctional than mere friends stopping by IMO.
    That's what I was thinking too - of course if they were using drugs then they would probably associate with other drug users and have them in the home....

DD is not a subject of discussion. He is a minor........ Other than saying they seemed to come and go at will that is where it ends. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    DD is not a subject of discussion. He is a minor........ Other than saying they seemed to come and go at will that is where it ends. Thanks.
    Oh -ooops. I have BD on the brain....I thought it said BD not DD. My faux pas...

Quote Originally Posted by Jo in Calif View Post
    I think he meant about people in and out of that home meant, that there were a lot of unsavory people in and out of there that might know something.
    These types of people aren't upstanding citizens. If they know something, but think the only way they can receive a reward would be for Haileys safe return, or if the person responsible is convicted, they might not say anything.
    Pete is letting everyone know, they want Hailey back, even if deceased and the reward can be collected for that information.
    Exactly. This is also probably why he said second & third hand information.

These types don't run to LE, they run from them.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by laniefi View Post
    That's what I was thinking too - of course if they were using drugs then they would probably associate with other drug users and have them in the home....
    Drugs, alcohol, sexual offenders, violent and aggressive people or other criminal types? That's what I think of anyway if someone's connections make it more likely for their child to be dead.

So if there a lot of people in and out of the home, wouldn't that open up the list of POI's too? I know it has been said many times 'other POI's' but it's never been said who the others would be. Maybe some of these 'in and outters' are POI's too?

Absolutely Donjeta - I just hope H was not being "traded" for drugs or "rented" out.

That poor girl, bless her heart - what a messed up situation for a 13yo to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by laniefi View Post
    Well I don't know too many "drug dealers" that come to you, so I am guessing maybe THEY were dealing....JMO
    I agree 100%. That's a major tipoff. People coming and going - staying inside for about 10-15 minutes and then leaving.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Lots of people coming and going-- it must be driving BD crazy to be alone and under scrutiny! jmo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast