State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

less0305

The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember m
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll be out of the loop today, folks. Carry on without me and I'll try to catch up this evening. LOL!! I want to read some good informational posts when I get back!!

I'll be out of the loop today, folks. Carry on without me and I'll try to catch up this evening. LOL!! I want to read some good informational posts when I get back!!

You'll be missed. As long as my ISP doesn't poop out on me today like it did yesterday I'll do my best with the updates.
I hope there will be *good* info coming out of today's testimony to pass along.

After the link sits for awhile, it begins playing the tape from the day before. I'm glad it did because I missed yesterday what the argument was about before court began. Cummings submitted a request for a transcript of opening statements. Kurtz objected stating that if you are going to use part of something you have to use it all. Cummings (testily) stated that he wasn't going to introduce any of it, he just wants to read it. Kurtz (also a bit testy) replied that now that he knows the reason, he has no problem with it.

Re re re re re re cross of Det Young.

Weather.

Det Young does not know reasoning behind constructing a retention pond in that area.

Re re re re re re direct.

Shoes on HT video.

Defendant told Det Young he beleived things had improved with Nancy and she would not continue with divorce.

Going to publish to jury and they may open contents.

Did I hear the judge say the jury room looks like a Golden Corral? :floorlaugh:

chirrup chirrup chirrup chirrup chirrup

<crickets, for those of you unfamiliar with insect sound in lower case ASCII>

It would seriously creep me out to be handling that jewelry. <pendant necklace>

what is going on? Im trying to multitask today. Its quite in there!

Jury is passing evidence, the court is waiting for them to finish.

Det. Young has been sitting in that chair so long he probably thinks it's his own by now.

I think it's the photo of Nancy wearing her jewelry, not the actual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.