MOD ONLY: 2011.03.31 Hearing Summary Thread (READ ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ica in court...chatting with cm...

Cindy is there. She was there early.

CM is on KC's right this time. Maybe he is going to present today. I was hoping that it would be Anne F.

The DT really reads here because KC as nothing to write with. We should get a really good look at how she handles herself.

And the grooming begins...forearms crossed leaning of the table. She really doesn't look comfortable.

CM making a smart remark about this might not take a long time if the State would just not object.

Deposition has not been done by the state so they can't present today. JA asking to postpone this.

Depos set for April 7th - next week

There are letters and reports that the judge is aware of, but state is deposing only next Thursday.

Status conference set for the 8th.

Attorneys to approach the bench because judge has to alert them about something relating to the 8th.

JA will be submitting CD with 236 photographs to be used at trial.

Judge - That takes care of anything that we need to take care of.

JA - Talking about photographs to presented at trial. 238 (?) photos are going to be given to defense so they can organize objections.

Photographs do contain photographs that have previously been sealed.

THIS IS A READ ONLY THREAD.....NO POSTING PLEASE

We are trying an experiment for the benefit of those who are working and unable to watch hearings, but would like to "pop in" for updates...

Mods will COPY pertinent summary threads from the "casual conversation" hearing here...

We will see how this goes.....:seeya:

JA: parties should exchange photos - forgot it at the office - will deliver today
HHBP: week of 18th & 25th all housekeeping matters, photos, objections anything wrapped up, final motions . . . we can do it sooner but those 2 weeks we are reserving.
I don't plan to travel to Tallahassee

JA: photos - from coroner contain the remains

HHBP: received notification - want me to rule on pleadings on spoilation

JA: 2 spoilation motions, I responded to one - related to garbage

CM" the motion will be the one you responded to.

HHBP: witnesses and Dr. Vass

JA: the only testimony that we finished was the hair testimony - at least we don't have any testimony on the spoilation motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member