DOB: May 30, 1997
Age now: 6 years old
Hair: blonde
Eyes: dark blue
Ht: 3' 6" (107 cm)
Wt: 35 lbs (16 kg)
(at disappearance)
Complexion: fair

Abducted by her non-custodial mother and taken to Mexico.
ABDUCTOR
Dara Marie Llorens
Federal & Local Felony Arrest Warrant
DOB: Jan 19, 1970
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Ht: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Wt: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Race: white/hispanic

findsabrina.org

Mr. Cooke, I know that you are in close contact with Sabrina's father. Do you have any updates to her case? The last I heard was she was found in Mexico, but her father was unable to get to her before her mother disappeared with her again.
If I remember correctly, it was a lack of cooperation with Mexican authorities that hindered Sabrina's father from getting to her in time. Is this correct? It made me so sad to think about this, because a similar thing happened to my little cousin. Her mother took off to Mexico with her, and it took years for her father, my cousin, to get her back. I believe that she was seven before he was able to get her through the help of a private team of investigators. It was the most amazing thing to meet this little girl for the first time, and I wish the same for Sabrina's family.

Originally posted by Litlstar04
Mr. Cooke, I know that you are in close contact with Sabrina's father. Do you have any updates to her case? The last I heard was she was found in Mexico, but her father was unable to get to her before her mother disappeared with her again.

The FBI told Greg everything was under control and Sabrina and Dara were being watched by the Mexican Police. This was not true and Dara took Sabrina and left. They have gone underground again. Hopefully Dara will make a mistake or Sabrina will have a chance to tell someone like seh did last time.

I haven't talked to Greg for three weeks due to our busy schedules. Hopefully we will have lunch soon.

As with Rachel's case, Greg does not post leads on the Internet. I will also only post public information about Sabrina.

Fathers search for missing girls
10/27/2003 9:33 AM
By: Allie Rasmus

Greg Allen's daughter Sabrina was taken by her non-custodial mother. Nearly 800,000 children are reported missing in the United States every year. Some are abducted by family members; others by strangers.

Robert Cooke and Greg Allen are united by such tragic circumstances.

"We both have a daughter that's missing that we love very much," Cooke said.

Rachel Cooke was kidnapped while jogging and Sabrina Allen was abducted by her non-custodial mother. Even though the circumstances are different these fathers share a common pain.

"I called him up one day just to say, 'You don't know me but unfortunately we have some things in common,'" Allen said.

more information and a video

Bubble1421 said:
Mr. Cooke -

Have you heard any other information about Sabrina from Mr. Allen?

I haven't talked to Greg in about a month. I will drop him an e-mail.

April 21, 2004 marks the two-year anniversary of Sabrina's abduction. We will have a service marking this occasion at Sabrina's home church in Austin.

Triumphant Love Lutheran Church
9508 Great Hills Trail
Austin, Texas 78759

The service is in the main sanctuary at 6:30 pm.

Greg Allen and I ate lunch together on Tuesday. There is a new promising lead on Sabrina. I can't give any details, but if it's true it confirms Sabrina is still alive.

Wednesday night there was a 2-year remembrance of Sabrina's abduction.

http://news8austin.com/content/your_news/?SecID=278&ArID=104762

Sabrina missing for 2 years
4/22/2004 10:00 AM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

Through prayer and support Wednesday the community offered their strength to a father in need.

It's been two years since 6-year-old Sabrina Allen disappeared after a weekend visit with her mother.

Greg Allen was granted full custody of Sabrina and he's been searching for her for two years.

Allen's mission to find his daughter has taken him on an international search to Mexico.

He said his only link has been a teacher there who sent him letter about Sabrina's condition.

RCOOKE said:
Greg Allen and I ate lunch together on Tuesday. There is a new promising lead on Sabrina. I can't give any details, but if it's true it confirms Sabrina is still alive.

Wednesday night there was a 2-year remembrance of Sabrina's abduction.

http://news8austin.com/content/your_news/?SecID=278&ArID=104762

Sabrina missing for 2 years
4/22/2004 10:00 AM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

Through prayer and support Wednesday the community offered their strength to a father in need.

It's been two years since 6-year-old Sabrina Allen disappeared after a weekend visit with her mother.

Greg Allen was granted full custody of Sabrina and he's been searching for her for two years.

Allen's mission to find his daughter has taken him on an international search to Mexico.

He said his only link has been a teacher there who sent him letter about Sabrina's condition.
I read some links about her last summer, saw him around last year's anniversary on a show. There's no doubt in my mind she is still alive. Boy I hope he finds her!

Sabrina:
http://www.findsabrina.org/

God, this one really gets me...everytime I look at that photo of Sabrina that was taken in Mexico and her eyes look so sad...prayers for her and her dad, please bring her home soon.... :angel:

I had lunch with Greg Allen last week. He just got back from another trip to Mexico. He continues to make important contacts there. Let's all prayer that they help bring Sabrina home.

Bring Sabrina home !!

It must have been so devastating for Greg- knowing she was seen in Mexico, but still not able to get to her...

I pray that this little pumpkin is home soon !!

Sabrina was featured at the end of the CBS show WITHOUT A TRACE last week.

Little Sabrina brings tears to my eyes...she reminds me so much of my cousin, Hannah. They look quite a bit alike, only Hannah is a year younger. I hope she will be home soon.

I attended Greg's wedding last Friday night. Sabrina was mentioned several time during the service. Although it was very sad to see another flower girl instead of Sabrina, I'm glad Greg has a new wife now. They are both committed to being Sabrina home.

RCOOKE said:
I attended Greg's wedding last Friday night. Sabrina was mentioned several time during the service. Although it was very sad to see another flower girl instead of Sabrina, I'm glad Greg has a new wife now. They are both committed to being Sabrina home.
Wow, that's so great for Greg! He deserves to be happy.

Too bad Sabrina wasn't there...

I keep thinking about Sabrina and frequently check her website for updates. This is probably not related but I thought I would throw this out there to see what you all think.

According to the website, Dara uses several different names including Adriana.

I went onto myspace.com and clicked on browse. I then did a search for the following:
Women
between ages: 36-36
located within country: Mexico
Height between: 5'2"-5'6"
Children: Proud Parent

This pulls up 7 profiles. One of the profiles caught my eye. There is no picture but the name on the profile is Adriana and her location is Mexico City.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=64066718

Like I said, this is probably nothing but it may not hurt to look into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back