GUILTY NY - Rochester man accused of sexually abusing, tattooing boy

peeples

Reaction score
Poor little guy :(
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2044294.shtml?cat=566

Eventually, according to the DA's office, the boy told his sister about the sex abuse. She went to their mother. The mother found the tattoo when a teacher discovered it.

Assistant District Attorney Kyle Rossi says when the mother confronted Moore he grabbed his tattoo equipment (which was in the house) and fled to New Mexico.

That was in July, 2010.

What a vile man. Little nine year old boys NEVER forget that threat of death. They can heal and move on but that threat somehow always stays there, in the back of their mind. I'm very pleased that a tattoo artist has stepped up and offered to remove the tattoo. That's a great step in the right direction. This little guy has a number of people working hard to help him...his sister and mom, the teacher, the tattoo artist willing to take off the tattoo. Hopefully, he's in some heavy duty therapy too.

So this guy grabbed his tattoo paraphernalia when the mother confronted him, did he? I guess that's how he lured kids. Must have been very important to him.

Vile.

This poor kid. Thankfully tattoo artists are going to help him by removing the ink. Of course he'll have to suffer more pain asthat's painful.

This guy is a transient. Hmmmmmmmm now how many more kids out there have the permanent scars visible and invisible to others?

Mind you I can't link, but I found an ad on a Craigs List thingie where someone asked does anyone know this guy? Same name. Close by. The person who asked said he's afraid of the nut job and will quit if they don't get rid of him.

Scary and very intense looking maniac.

March 2012
The man accused of sexually abusing and tattooing a young boy was sentenced to prison time Tuesday.

Arthur Moore received three years in prison and 10 years probation. Prosecutors say Moore sexually abused a nine-year-old boy and tattooed his shoulder. Moore allgedly threatened to kill the boy if he told anyone. The victim tried to hide the tattoo because he was afraid.
http://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/news-headlines/arthur-tattoo-moore-sentenced

Poor little guy :(
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2044294.shtml?cat=566

Eventually, according to the DA's office, the boy told his sister about the sex abuse. She went to their mother. The mother found the tattoo when a teacher discovered it.

Assistant District Attorney Kyle Rossi says when the mother confronted Moore he grabbed his tattoo equipment (which was in the house) and fled to New Mexico.

That was in July, 2010.
As the child of discussion here I find this extremely interesting that there is a forum about me update on everything I never got my name removed I got it covered by a wolf eating the sun just after I turned 19 I had the “Joey” tattoo that “Tattoo” put on my right shoulder from January 2010 until November 2019 it’s always going to be a part of me and when I told my sister Mylinda and she told our mom I locked myself in the bathroom as I heard him walk in the police also called me a liar when we first made the report honestly it was traumatizing but I never in a million years would have thought this would have existed

upload_2020-3-30_1-41-17.pngupload_2020-3-30_1-41-17.jpegupload_2020-3-30_1-40-48.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-30_1-40-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-30_1-40-34.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2020-3-30_1-40-34.png
    upload_2020-3-30_1-40-34.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2020-3-30_1-40-47.png
    upload_2020-3-30_1-40-47.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I am so sorry for what you were put through. You and your family are survivors. My heart goes out to you.
As the child of discussion here I find this extremely interesting that there is a forum about me update on everything I never got my name removed I got it covered by a wolf eating the sun just after I turned 19 I had the “Joey” tattoo that “Tattoo” put on my right shoulder from January 2010 until November 2019 it’s always going to be a part of me and when I told my sister Mylinda and she told our mom I locked myself in the bathroom as I heard him walk in the police also called me a liar when we first made the report honestly it was traumatizing but I never in a million years would have thought this would have existed

View attachment 240946View attachment 240945View attachment 240944

View attachment 240946View attachment 240945View attachment 240944

Wow, you are a strong young man. That you came here and read what was stored here about you and your story speaks volumes about your confidence and your grace.

What these fine folks at Websleuths.com do is help solve crime. They store valid data pertaining to crimes so that they can help to find justice for those who can't do it for them selves. And they are good at it.

They know everybody who is anybody in this true crime business. They ARE the everybody that is anybody. They have a lot of cool friends.

Every sliver of data stored here has been verified as true and accurate.
The volume of cold cases files here is daunting. As are current cases.
Folks here use their own time and experiene to help solve these cases and bring peace and closure to families and individuals.

You have a unique story.

You and only you have been in this situation under the these conditions.
You were lead here for a reason, may as well stick around and see if that is true. Hang around, come back often.

I believe each of us are here on this earth for a purpose. I am 50+ and I not sure what mine is currently. At times it has been one thing, that turned into something else and so on and so on.

These kind folks let me hang around and pick up their good vibes and intelligence and participate where I can.
Let me learn how to do what they do, encourage it actually.

I came here initially to get information about a couple of unsolved cases that are near and dear to my heart.

If you have been searching something good to come from your expeiences and your pain and suffering.
Hang around here . Start participating in the nightly 10:00 webslehths.com live podcast on Youtube.

That is always a good place to be. You laugh, you get sad, get mad, then agreeable and learn something new.
You help people helping people. And that is never a bad thing.

I dont know if you are a praying man or believe in God.
Seems to me He lead you here to give you comfort. Maybe show you what its like to give comfort, peace and closeure to others. Or teach others how to come through what you went through, and be a good person despite it all.
It would be an honor to get to know know you.
D

How absolutely terrifying for you. I am so sorry that you had to go through that ever, much less as a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back