Identified! AZ - Yuma, WhtFem 195UFAZ, 18-22, 'Angel Baby' tattoo, Oct'99 - Angel McAllister

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/195ufaz.html and http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1040dfmo.html

Some of the "Distinguishing Characteristics" match

Gina Clark has brown hair and so does Jane Doe

Gina Clark has an abdomen scar- so does Jane Doe

Gina Clark resembles the reconstruction

http://www.kcpd.org/kcpd2004/missingpersons/missingpeople/clark.jpg
195UFAZ.jpg

Gina Clark (Left) and Jane Doe (Right)

I follow the similiarities, but the doe was found in 99, death only one month previously, aged under 20. The missing girl age 21 went missing in 91.

Beyond Belief said:
I follow the similiarities, but the doe was found in 99, death only one month previously, aged under 20. The missing girl age 21 went missing in 91.
I pretty much knew that would be a difference- but with some cases, the Jane or John Doe is sometimes much older or younger than their estimated age, so that's one thing to remember. :twocents:

The Doe Network:
Case File 195UFAZ
195UFAZ.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim by NCMEC

Unidentified White or Hispanic Female
  • Located on October 9, 1999 in the Colorado River near Yuma, Arizona.
  • Cause of death was homicide. The victim had been shot in the face.
  • Date of death was approximately a month before discovery.
  • She was killed at the location where she was found

Vital Statistics

<FONT face=Arial color=black size=2>
  • Estimated age: 15 - 20 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 106 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: 17-inch long, curly brown hair. Eye color is undetermined. She had a surgical scar on her lower right abdomen. She had a mole on her back and a partially finished "angel baby" tattoo on her right ankle.
  • Clothing: She was wearing a white cotton pullover shirt with two butterflies, green sweatpants and black high-lace-up shoes.
  • Other: There are indications that she was abducted from Mexico and killed in the US.
Investigators
<FONT face=arial color=black size=2>If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Yuma County Sheriff's Office
520-783-4427
NCMEC #:
NCMU400022

NCIC Number:
N/A
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/195ufaz.html

With all due respect to those that do composites, she looks 45 not 15 to 20. Or is it just me? (P.S. I do have great respect for artists that do this work, I know it is extremely difficult.)

I'm assuming that an "Angel Baby" is like a Cherub, right? Or is it the words? Anyone know?

With all due respect to those that do composites, she looks 45 not 15 to 20. Or is it just me? (P.S. I do have great respect for artists that do this work, I know it is extremely difficult.)

I'm assuming that an "Angel Baby" is like a Cherub, right? Or is it the words? Anyone know?

I'm not sure about the tattoo but plan on going to the SO office next week and request a copy of the report and ME report. They do not do autopsies here and they send them out to either Phoenix or Tucson to do them.

The reason the composite was so bad was because she had been shot in the face with a shotgun. There was not much left to work with IYKWIM.

Since I live here, I will try and start from the beginning so I can become familiar with researching UID's. This has always been on my mind for many years but that was long before I even had a computer at home or knew anything about the internet.

At least with the tattoos and the scar and the jewelry, it gives us something to work with. Any help or suggestions would be great.

The SO report will be the first thing to start with I believe.

Thank you Marstan for working on this. It's great to have someone who can do things in person.

I don't know how far I will get as all my contacts are with LE here and not so much SO but I will give it a try. all they can do is tell me no and then I'll go to a reporter (not!). LOL

We care about this individual. No matter where we get, we tried. I find this noble and worthy of praise.

I thought the same thing about the reconstruction too, until I realized they probably didnt have much to work with (notice the lack of eye color).

I take the "angel baby" tattoo to mean the same thing, there are various examples on the web. If the tattoo were shown, that might be a big help, a tattoo artist out there may recall having not been able to finish this job.

The scar on the right side of the abdomen....An appendectomy?

If she were abducted from Mexico...That will make this a lot tougher. I'm not sure about their methods of tracking missing kids.

I thought the same thing about the reconstruction too, until I realized they probably didnt have much to work with (notice the lack of eye color).

I take the "angel baby" tattoo to mean the same thing, there are various examples on the web. If the tattoo were shown, that might be a big help, a tattoo artist out there may recall having not been able to finish this job.

The scar on the right side of the abdomen....An appendectomy?

If she were abducted from Mexico...That will make this a lot tougher. I'm not sure about their methods of tracking missing kids.

The kidnapping from Mexico doesn't really make sense to me because we are right on the border. I know kidnappers try to "go to Mexico" but not leave Mexico. Ah well, have to wait til Monday to make my first phone call and then perhaps a drive. LOL

I've posted this one before as a possible match for Maricopa Jane Doe. and again, the circumstances aren't bang on but ...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2211dfca.html

Tattooed ankle, pretty much the right height, age is good, weight is heavier (but still slim and 105 is thin IMO), not too much facial resemblance but then the reconstruction is probably not the best, especially as she was shot in the face.

The kidnapping from Mexico doesn't really make sense to me because we are right on the border. I know kidnappers try to "go to Mexico" but not leave Mexico.

The murderer may have crossed into Mexico to find a victim, assuming it would be that much more difficult to ID her. The Doe Network page makes no mention of sexual assault, so murder seems the intent. Maybe rape was the original intent, but something went wrong and she was killed instead. The gunshot to the face may have been intended to make it even harder to ID the girl...But the brutality almost makes it seem like an execution.

Does any illegal border-crossing take place in this area? Or smuggling (the illegal immigrants receiving aid from the US side).

I see some similarity to 2211dfca, though there is no mention of the various piercings on the UID. The surgical scar is another point, though I suppose the surgery could have taken place in the time she was missing.

I have a few questions: Did she have an appendix? The surgical scar would indicate that some surgery occurred, so what was it? Can they guesstimate when the surgery occurred? Was it an old scar or more recent? It also says that there are "indications" that she was abducted in Mexico and brought to the U.S. Can they elaborate? I imagine if someone was brought to the U.S. to "work" and refused or did something to make her abductor angry... I always think that when someone shoots someone in the face, they are trying to conceal their identity and/or it's VERY personal and/or they are sending a message. And finally, can they release a photo (or sketch) of the tattoo?

In answer to the questions, I don't know, I'm not sure but I will check and yes either girl could possibly be her.

We are on the border of Mexico to the west of us down 22 miles to the southern border of AZ with Mexico where legal crossings come through. Many people have come through Yuma trying to get to another city where their parents or relatives may live illegally. We have over 169,000 illegals enter the country or attempt to enter every year (this is how many were caught). Many die because they attempt the crossing in the middle of the summer. Like now. Not a good idea.

Hope to find out more tomorrow on YJD. Hopefully, someone will be willing to pull the files and copy them for me.

The victim is not in Namus.
Does anyone know Mexican missing person sites?

Unidentified White/Native or Hispanic Female

* Located on October 9, 1999 in the Colorado River near Yuma, Arizona.
* Estimated Date of Death: 1 day prior
* Cause of death was homicide.

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 18-22 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 106 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: 17-inch long, curly, brown hair. Eye color is undetermined.
* Marks, Scars: She had a surgical scar on her lower, right abdomen. The scar is likely related to a surgical procedure that removed on of her ovaries. Appendix intact. A mole on her back.
* Tattoos: A partially finished "angel baby" tattoo, on her right ankle.
* Clothing: She was wearing a white, cotton, pullover shirt with two butterflies, green sweatpants and black, high-lace-up shoes.
* Other: There are indications that she was abducted from Mexico and killed in the US.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back