799 users online (115 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vass deposition

Page 120

(I know I'm going to be created when I die, that's for sure. No maggots getting me.) I know he meant to say cremated. This is a must read.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27389831/detail.html
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

I am so glad he testified before I read this. Now I hear his cute voice talking when I read! He is so yummy! Calling his colleague to see what to wear!

Q Tell me about the study of the pizza that you did at your laboratory--or where did you do your study?
    A Yeah. I mentioned earlier we took that -- I stole a piece of pizza from my child, who was not pleased, and we allowed it to decompose at the-- not in my back yard, but actually at the decay facility.

This guy is a breath of fresh air.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Oh mannnn!! I hope you guys are reading this.

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    I love this one:

Q: Are you sure?
    A: About as sure as a non-chemist could be.

LOL

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

I've had a quick skim through - okay I admit it, I was looking for the snarktastic comments from Mr Ashton first.

As we suspect Mason is a bully but seems to be an equal opportunity bully as he threatens Mr Ashton early on - exactly what he threatens him with I'm not sure, it goes something like this..

"You don't want to take me on" (paraphrased but that was the gist of it)

Baez also continues his usual theme of douchery behaviour to Mr Ashton - I can see why Baez apologised to Mr Ashton at the hearings this month, but I'm not sure why he bothered to be frank.

Losing Linda Baden was a huge blow for the defense, that much is obvious from this depo.

I agree Tulessa it is a must read. I see that JA and DT are volatile combination...

ETA..maybe this is the reason why we have only seen bits and pieces of the DT depos????

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I am so glad he testified before I read this. Now I hear his cute voice talking when I read! He is so yummy! Calling his colleague to see what to wear!
    LOL-These justice fighters all become strangely attractive in their own way, don't they? HHJP's cheeks are to die for, Det. YM is going all George Clooney on us, and Dr. Vass was prolly that guy we tell our high school daughters to look out for- "Honey, he might have braces, acne and thick glasses now, but someday he'll grow out of all that and into an attractive and successful guy!"
    Even Jeff Ashton went from grumpy prosecutor guy to saavy, sassy debonair...

Somehow, though, JB is NOT rico suave...go figure.

ETA-And the things AndreaL said about female prosecutors-well, that really reflected more on her than on LDB-Just sayin'

O>
    M>
    G>
    I will be up at 4 am reading this again. I am so furious with the DT!
    Should have waited until tomorrow to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    LOL-These justice fighters all become strangely attractive in their own way, don't they? HHJP's cheeks are to die for, Det. YM is going all George Clooney on us, and Dr. Vass was prolly that guy we tell our high school daughters to look out for- "Honey, he might have braces, acne and thick glasses now, but someday he'll grow out of all that and into an attractive and successful guy!"
    Even Jeff Ashton went from grumpy prosecutor guy to saavy, sassy debonair...

Somehow, though, JB is NOT rico suave...go figure.

ETA-And the things AndreaL said about female prosecutors-well, that really reflected more on her than on LDB-Just sayin'
    Bold mine.
    Wait until you read this depo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Page 120

(I know I'm going to be created when I die, that's for sure. No maggots getting me.) I know he meant to say cremated. This is a must read.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27389831/detail.html
    Link not working for me, I get taken to WFTV but pdf file never opens.

Anyone else having problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Cher352 View Post
    Link not working for me, I get taken to WFTV but pdf file never opens.

Anyone else having problem?
    Never mind, I changed to a different browser and got file to open.

It's a little annoying how LKB has done lots of homework on this and wants the deponent to know what she knows, even when he doesn't...As someone posted on another thread, the jury will get to hear how the defense team projects everything, and if LKB (which will not happen now) felt like she wanted to educate someone, she could wait to educate the jury-I am sure they would appreciate the condescention as much as I do.
    Meanwhile, if he doesn't know about the stinkin patent, he doesn't know-It's like she's dying to get it on the record that she is a know-it-all.
    MOO, of course.
    Last edited by Just Jayla; 03-31-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: I'm a speller!

Quote Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
    I agree Tulessa it is a must read. I see that JA and DT are volatile combination...

ETA..maybe this is the reason why we have only seen bits and pieces of the DT depos????
    JA holds his own though!

Love that man!!

LOL

Page 109

JB wants to know if anyone reported the hit-n-run squirrel to the police.

(um, JB your client didn't report her missing daughter!)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast