Vass deposition

I am so glad he testified before I read this. Now I hear his cute voice talking when I read! He is so yummy! Calling his colleague to see what to wear!

Q Tell me about the study of the pizza that you did at your laboratory--or where did you do your study?
A Yeah. I mentioned earlier we took that -- I stole a piece of pizza from my child, who was not pleased, and we allowed it to decompose at the-- not in my back yard, but actually at the decay facility. :floorlaugh:

This guy is a breath of fresh air. :)

Oh mannnn!! I hope you guys are reading this.

I love this one:

Q: Are you sure?
A: About as sure as a non-chemist could be.

LOL

I've had a quick skim through - okay I admit it, I was looking for the snarktastic comments from Mr Ashton first.

As we suspect Mason is a bully but seems to be an equal opportunity bully as he threatens Mr Ashton early on - exactly what he threatens him with I'm not sure, it goes something like this..

"You don't want to take me on" (paraphrased but that was the gist of it)

Baez also continues his usual theme of douchery behaviour to Mr Ashton - I can see why Baez apologised to Mr Ashton at the hearings this month, but I'm not sure why he bothered to be frank.

Losing Linda Baden was a huge blow for the defense, that much is obvious from this depo.

I agree Tulessa it is a must read. I see that JA and DT are volatile combination...

ETA..maybe this is the reason why we have only seen bits and pieces of the DT depos????

I am so glad he testified before I read this. Now I hear his cute voice talking when I read! He is so yummy! Calling his colleague to see what to wear!

LOL-These justice fighters all become strangely attractive in their own way, don't they? HHJP's cheeks are to die for, Det. YM is going all George Clooney on us, and Dr. Vass was prolly that guy we tell our high school daughters to look out for- "Honey, he might have braces, acne and thick glasses now, but someday he'll grow out of all that and into an attractive and successful guy!"
Even Jeff Ashton went from grumpy prosecutor guy to saavy, sassy debonair...

Somehow, though, JB is NOT rico suave...go figure.

ETA-And the things AndreaL said about female prosecutors-well, that really reflected more on her than on LDB-Just sayin'

O>
M>
G>
I will be up at 4 am reading this again. I am so furious with the DT! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Should have waited until tomorrow to read this.:maddening:

LOL-These justice fighters all become strangely attractive in their own way, don't they? HHJP's cheeks are to die for, Det. YM is going all George Clooney on us, and Dr. Vass was prolly that guy we tell our high school daughters to look out for- "Honey, he might have braces, acne and thick glasses now, but someday he'll grow out of all that and into an attractive and successful guy!"
Even Jeff Ashton went from grumpy prosecutor guy to saavy, sassy debonair...

Somehow, though, JB is NOT rico suave...go figure.

ETA-And the things AndreaL said about female prosecutors-well, that really reflected more on her than on LDB-Just sayin'
Bold mine.
Wait until you read this depo. :banghead:

Link not working for me, I get taken to WFTV but pdf file never opens.

Anyone else having problem?

Never mind, I changed to a different browser and got file to open.

It's a little annoying how LKB has done lots of homework on this and wants the deponent to know what she knows, even when he doesn't...As someone posted on another thread, the jury will get to hear how the defense team projects everything, and if LKB (which will not happen now) felt like she wanted to educate someone, she could wait to educate the jury-I am sure they would appreciate the condescention as much as I do.
Meanwhile, if he doesn't know about the stinkin patent, he doesn't know-It's like she's dying to get it on the record that she is a know-it-all.
MOO, of course.

I agree Tulessa it is a must read. I see that JA and DT are volatile combination...

ETA..maybe this is the reason why we have only seen bits and pieces of the DT depos????

JA holds his own though! :great:

Love that man!!

LOL

Page 109

JB wants to know if anyone reported the hit-n-run squirrel to the police.

(um, JB your client didn't report her missing daughter!)

It's a little annoying how LKB has done lots of homeowrk on this and wants the deponent to know what she knows, even when he doesn't...As someone posted on another thread, the jury will get to hear how the defense team projects everything, and if LKB (which will not happen now) felt like she wanted to educate someone, she could wait to educate the jury-I am sure they would appreciate the condescention as much as I do.
Meanwhile, if he doesn't know about the stinkin patent, he doesn't know-It's like she's dying to get it on the record that she is a know-it-all.
MOO, of course.

I cracked up, literally loled out loud when he said maggots were not getting him!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Bold mine.
Wait until you read this depo. :banghead:

Oh my...just getting to the patent stuff now. I wish the Adobe voice reader thingy did not sound like a robot, I would love to play this depo instead of reading it :crosseyed:

My eyes are too tired to read any more tonight. I'm glad I got the depo read though. Nite all. :)

Oh my...just getting to the patent stuff now. I wish the Adobe voice reader thingy did not sound like a robot, I would love to play this depo instead of reading it :crosseyed:

DH said I looked like I was chewing nails and spitting out tacks. He calls it my warrior look. :floorlaugh:

LOL

Page 109

JB wants to know if anyone reported the hit-n-run squirrel to the police.

(um, JB your client didn't report her missing daughter!)

Haven't gotten there yet, but I'm gonna guess Mr. Ashton did not fire back with something along the lines of "no, maybe for the same reason your client didn't report her dead daughter....guilt complex?"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back