2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Just giving the heads up on this. She is pre-taping the show tonight and it will be on tomorrow.

Breaking: Tot mom in court! A new theory: new names on defense witness list may signal shift in strategy: Will Casey Anthony’s defense team try & pin Caylee’s murder on George Anthony? Do you have a question or comment? Call Nancy RIGHT NOW at 1-877-NANCY-01

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...et=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&comments

Closing for now. Will reopen prior to show time tomorrow night. :)

:bump: for reminder if you want to tune in. :)

Can't wait for this!! Only 5 more minutes!! It's going to be the whole entire hour too!

WOW. Looks interesting. ALL about the 'GEORGE DID IT ' defense.

Why does NG always say ... New details tonight in the SEARCH of 2 yr old .... That grates on me nerves!!!

Bombshell Tonight= Defense may blame George for the tot's murder

She says if anyone has PTSD from this case it's her and Drew from listening to all the BS in the courtroom! LOL

NG;They want to call in the protesters to testify. What does that have to do with the murder?

Drew; the theory is that it might show a pattern of behavior, and Casey may have PTSD.

NG RIDICULES AND LAMBASTS THE THEORY. She was actually pretty funny. imo

I rarely watch anymore but I have to agree with NG on the absurdity of the PTSD defense!

Go get 'em bulldog! :great:

NG;They want to call in the protesters to testify. What does that have to do with the murder?

Drew; the theory is that it might show a pattern of behavior, and Casey may have PTSD.

NG RIDICULES AND LAMBASTS THE THEORY. She was actually pretty funny. imo

She was about the PTSD too. I think she has some stuff bottled up!

I rarely watch anymore but I have to agree with NG on the absurdity of the PTSD defense!

Go get 'em bulldog! :great:

Hearing what she said to Rosanne Barr about thinking ICA will get the DP made me want to watch.

After today's hearing, this is actually pretty cathartic!!! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back