Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

Quote Originally Posted by rhornsby View Post
    The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.
    You have to admit that Jose Baez is pretty sleazy though?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.
    BBM
    Much like most of the talking heads on TV that remain a week behind and oblivious to real "bombshells".

Nothing against you...I don't see you on TV much.
    Last edited by sleutherontheside; 04-01-2011 at 08:57 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    An aside........why do all of Nancy's necklaces look like choke collars????
    on purpose

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    You have to admit that Jose Baez is pretty sleazy though?
    And has the perfect smirk to go with the sleeze.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

I really hope that Nancy continues to cover this case now that it is so close to trial. At least she's on Caylee's side... even if she doesn't see the Cindy and George Anthony that we have seen these past few years.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

I so appreciate that she remembers one of fallen soldiers every night! I wish everyone did.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

You guys are right: Page 47 She went to Hidden Oaks.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

After listening to what Lippman just said, I think that the reason he and CA were at JB's office the other day was to confirm that GA wouldn't get in trouble if he continually pleads the fifth while taking the fall for ICA and that CA wouldn't get in trouble for using the medicine as a reason in her effort to help ICA she was changing her testimony about the dryer sheets and spray.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

She has a very strong personality and way about her. That said...she doesn't need a harsh look to reinforce her "power". The hair, necklaces, and leather jackets just don't make her relatable.

If she appeared softer, she would IMO seem honest and relatable. Sadly a show like hers requires "wardrobe".
    Ummmm....I like NG's hair, big and pretty. I like her jewelry, big and pretty. I like her wardrobe for the most part, shiny and flashy. I don't think she looks harsh, I think she is a very beautiful woman.....JMO of course.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Ummmm....I like NG's hair, big and pretty. I like her jewelry, big and pretty. I like her wardrobe for the most part, shiny and flashy. I don't think she looks harsh, I think she is a very beautiful woman.....JMO of course.
    And you are welcome to it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Sheeba? Is that you?

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Reeba? Is that you?
    That's Sheeba...HeeHee

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

In the Scott Peterson trial, early on Scott was a bit too personable for the possible jurors comfort. One potential juror summed it up as she left by saying that his smile was creepy. After that Scott just looked down and took notes much of the time.

Cited pg 21 of Nancy's book.

KC has shown that she laughs and giggles, flirts, primps and chats.......IMO she is in training to BEHAVE.
    BBM and in red..... IMO she is in training to "act" and put on the performance of her life. She treats the camera as though it were her best friend of all time, in love with herself and her ability to sway the truth to her liking. Her capacity to live in the ficticious world has rendered her with no clue that the world can see her for who she really is.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

...SHEEBA! lol - and i get the get up, it's larger than life, she's on TV, this ain't me trit trotting around my little ville... (Though I think I would like to do that just for the "reaction" fromthe dear little wives in their Cole Hahn and Gap outfits - cuz their, you know, down to earth...)

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    sheeba? Is that you?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    After listening to what Lippman just said, I think that the reason he and CA were at JB's office the other day was to confirm that GA wouldn't get in trouble if he continually pleads the fifth while taking the fall for ICA and that CA wouldn't get in trouble for using the medicine as a reason in her effort to help ICA she was changing her testimony about the dryer sheets and spray.
    watcher, I'm torn between your suggestion and the fact that Dominic Casey's depo was scheduled for the next day - thinking they might need to to "tie up any loose ends". Makes the mind wonder...

I waffle between both.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Nancy's softer side.

grace2.jpg

imagesCARDZLBL.jpg

nancy_grace_1.jpg

The look that drives me nuts.

imagesCADCZE53.jpg

imagesCAPKKUOA.jpg

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    I so appreciate that she remembers one of fallen soldiers every night! I wish everyone did.
    Nancy said a year ago that she would resume coverage once they got close to trial. A caller ask her that question and she stated that right at this time they would just be rehashing *old* news.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Can't believe the caller who thinks ICA is actually doing all the paper work before the "high priced attorneys" are seated. She actually thinks ICA ........I can't even finish. Please don't let her ever be a juror.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Savannah, Georgia...the south once again.
    I hate what a 3-ring circus this is...hate it.

I, for one, don't believe that GA will fall on the sword as they suggested tonght on the show. There is too much pointing elsewhere, IMHO...

(sidenote, before we get in trouble for talking all girly about NG) I was watching, and commenting loudly during NG tonight and my husband, aka The Soldier, asked me WTH NG was wearing around her neck.

Boosh!!

can't wait for the trial...really, cannot wait to see what flippy, dippy carp comes up.

Interesting Factoid: Nancy Grace and Judge Strickland went to Mercer Law School at the same time and graduated the same year.
    My blog: Florida Law and the Criminal Justice System
    My site: Law Office of Richard Hornsby, Criminal Defense Lawyer
    “The only real lawyers are trial lawyers, and trial lawyers try cases to juries.” - Clarence Darrow

Quote Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
    Can't believe the caller who thinks ICA is actually doing all the paper work before the "high priced attorneys" are seated. She actually thinks ICA ........I can't even finish. Please don't let her ever be a juror.
    Now see, that, right there, is exactly what scares the feathers off me! The defense is looking and praying for someone just like her to be on the jury!

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Interesting Factoid: Nancy Grace and Judge Strickland went to Mercer Law School at the same time and graduated the same year.
    That is interesting. . . I don't remember her ever mentioning that in any of her shows. (Maybe she's more professional than I generally give her credit for?) But I have probably missed as many shows as I have seen. . .

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    That is interesting. . . I don't remember her ever mentioning that in any of her shows. (Maybe she's more professional than I generally give her credit for?) But I have probably missed as many shows as I have seen. . .
    Like you all I can recall regarding NG is that she was a victim ..and that she was a Defense attny and that since that she has been on TV as a Legal Eagle (COurt TV) in Cases of missing, abused and murdered people..Other than that..Her Bomb Shell News doesnt move me..as often it is old news..so tend to listen and enjoy her banter with Known TH's bith Defense oriented and Prosecution oriented.....

Nancy is in the entertainment business..fortunately she does keep the missing and abused in the news..and THAT is what I am grateful for

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:

I am so upset I missed the show tonight! I wonder if its online somewhere!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast