Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Not so good for her if they are innocent....
    The prosecution was based on evidence that is available. At this time, they are most definitely guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Was there luminol smear to corroborate her story? A scoot ain't gonna make it invisible to the luminol. Even when someone in the US confesses to murder, it has to be investigated and corroborated.
    If the bathroom boogie didn't make half of the footprint disappear, where did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    There were several statements and I can't keep them all straight.

But, yes, in the "gift statement" she said her memories were more "unreal than real", i.e., more like a dream.
    Amanda actually uses the word "flashback" to justify her statements ... which fits quite nicely with her admission of being all drugged up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Amanda actually uses the word "flashback" to justify her statements ... which fits quite nicely with her admission of being all drugged up.
    She also says at one point, "then I am confused, and my dreams are real."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

If the bathroom boogie didn't make half of the footprint disappear, where did it go?
    Maybe they scrubbed them off like they did in these instances

After placing rulers on the sides of a bloody shoeprint, for example, a blue-rubber-gloved hand reaches down with a piece of white cloth and scrubs the bloody mark off the tile floor before putting the cloth into an evidence tube. This happens three times for three separate footprints. In film footage taken at least a day later, another team of investigators attempts, using photographs, to place where the footprints had been. "They should have lifted the tile," Bremner says, shaking her head

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...#ixzz1Igrqx3DJ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.
    Darn right it is their fault. If they had not of been in the wrong for arresting him, holding him for 2 weeks, then not allowing him to open his business again he would of not sued them. Although only awarded a minimal sum

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
    Maybe they scrubbed them off like they did in these instances

After placing rulers on the sides of a bloody shoeprint, for example, a blue-rubber-gloved hand reaches down with a piece of white cloth and scrubs the bloody mark off the tile floor before putting the cloth into an evidence tube. This happens three times for three separate footprints. In film footage taken at least a day later, another team of investigators attempts, using photographs, to place where the footprints had been. "They should have lifted the tile," Bremner says, shaking her head

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...#ixzz1Igrqx3DJ
    Taken the tile? Really. Bremner the lawyer is now another crime scene analyst? Wow ... I guess there's nothing to evidence collection and crime scene analysis if lawyers and accident reconstructionist in some other country know better than actual trained experts. When the tile broke into several pieces when lifted from the concrete foundation, what would the next complaint be?

Quote Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
    Darn right it is their fault. If they had not of been in the wrong for arresting him, holding him for 2 weeks, then not allowing him to open his business again he would of not sued them. Although only awarded a minimal sum
    By that same reasoning ... if Knox had not been in the wrong for accusing Patrick, he would not have sued her.

"Amanda Knox, the American student on trial for murdering her British flat mate Meredith Kercher, is being sued for nearly half a million pounds by a man she wrongly accused of the crime."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...k-Lumumba.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

So Amanda is not responsible for the statement she gave confirming her accusations against Patrick ... it is the fault of the police ... even though all they did was provide Knox with pen, paper, and a quiet place to write her "gift" statement?
    Competent LE do not operate that way. It again shows you they were not following the evidence, they had a list of suspects and made the evidence try and fit they hypothesis

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Taken the tile? Really. Bremner the lawyer is now another crime scene analyst? Wow ... I guess there's nothing to evidence collection and crime scene analysis if lawyers and accident reconstructionist in some other country know better than actual trained experts. When the tile broke into several pieces when lifted from the concrete foundation, what would the next complaint be?
    Yes you pick up the tile. You do not wipe it then try and place the bloody footprint back on it

Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    That is really the main debate tactic regarding ALL the evidence... excuses.
    yup that appears to be all you have

Yes I would consider the Daily Mail to be of the same caliber as the Enquirer.

What is even more alarming to me Otto is that you are still trying to state information which has been proven to be false information even after all this time. AK had not been fired and that article is a injustice in its' finest

I would think after all this time most would know the actual facts which I am becomming very weary of repeating

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

The prosecution was based on evidence that is available. At this time, they are most definitely guilty.
    That would be a matter of opinion. It might be yours but certainly is not mine especially after the new information that has since come to light

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

It would not matter what word she used I have come to the conclusion that any word she may/may not of used will be twisted, misquoted, or miscontrued by you

By that same reasoning ... if Knox had not been in the wrong for accusing Patrick, he would not have sued her.

"Amanda Knox, the American student on trial for murdering her British flat mate Meredith Kercher, is being sued for nearly half a million pounds by a man she wrongly accused of the crime."

I again Otto would expect that a 20 year old could not convince true investigators of this. IT is very obvious that either they already had an agenda or were totally inexperienced and lacked the necessary training to be labeled as LE

You must be joking? Now you are saying a partial footprint has disappeared?

It always was a partial footprint and you very well know that as I have pointed that out

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.
    I am of the personal opinion that they were/are very untrained. There may be some corrupt ones but this crime scene was never treated as the way a crime scene should of been and I have stated that many many times

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Partially because he dropped his suit against ILE to pursue AK.

He was BEATEN etc etc etc

First of all, Patrick would not have needed an alibi if Amanda had not accused him of murder, and secondly, unfortunately, it took two weeks for an alibi witness to come forward on Patrick's behalf. Nobody wants the wrong guy to spend two weeks in jail ... except Amanda.
    At that point in time anyone might of needed an alibi including you

They were not following the evidence. When LE forms a hypothesis and the evidence points away from it as it did in this case then you change the hypothesis. They did not they just switched players

Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    Ziggy will get right back to you on that .
    Checking back on PMF to find an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Otto---We have been over and over this. You know we do not believe Amanda did anything so wrong here, as you are suggesting, but we cannot make you see it---just as I cannot make you see that Signore Mignini, as a prosecutor, should uphold the law, not break it with illegal wiretapping of 20 persons. Some character, and he has lived 3 x as long as Amanda...ugh
    I again have come to the conclusion that he never will. Instead he tries to lay down the paramaters of what can be cited. Facts are taken then twisted by him to suit whatever particular mood at the moment in time

I am also willing to bet that others are being held to a higher standard

I find it odd that the only one making an issue of American vs Italian is Otto

Most of us are more than willing to admit that much of this happens all around the world

I understand that some think they are perfect but alas most of us are not perfect. It takes guts to be able to state that

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Thanks so much Malkmus for digging up the Transcript of Amanda Knox's note and posting it-
    I find it most interesting to read - especially where AK says, "All I know is that I didn't kill Meredith, and so I have nothing but lies to be afraid of."
    Amazing is it not OldSteve how things are put into perspective when the context is NOT taken out of context? This appears to be happening far too oft of late from the looks of it and people should be ashamed of themselves as by now they should at least know the difference between what is fact and fiction

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Good question. And that's the problem: NO scenario where AK and RS are among the killers makes any sense whatsoever.
    So right. So far I have not seen one scenerio for so many things that make any sense whatsoever from those that believe her to be guilty.

Instead they resort to the same pro-guilt lies and personal attacks against her, her family and those that believe in her innocence.

I think they lost sight of what the real issues are here and the more I read the angrier I am becomming

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Unless you can prove or show me the tapes that something else happened yes IMO she was coerced

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

You're right. I will never see that it is reasonable for Knox to accuse an innocent man of murder after 2 hours of questioning as a witness on Nov 5, and to then let him rot in jail for 2 weeks. If you were the victim of those false allegations, would you see it as reasonable?

We have a woman that prosecuted the case against Amanda and Raffaele. She upheld the law, and successfuly secured convictions in the murder of Meredith. Good for her!!!
    Maybe the better question would be why ILE believed a 20 year old and arrested him. We have been over this many times and we have all pointed out to you that usually they would bring them in for questioning and check alibis etc. This simply tells me that you have a separate agenda and it is not about justice

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast