State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncsu95

Reaction score
I just heard that a juror was sick and there will be no court today. I haven't found a link yet.:banghead:

ETA: Sill April Fools joke to try and lighten the mood here. There will be court today

I was just kidding (you know, April Fools and all). There will be court today.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A juror out sick wouldn't stop the proceedings. They'd put in an alternate juror and the ill juror would be excused from the case.

I was just kidding (you know, April Fools and all). There will be court today.

After logging out (having read your post) it dawned on me that just, maybe, it was an April Fool's day trick! LOL

Is cross for Mr. Happy the opening in today's edition of TRHoL?

:rolleyes:

A juror out sick wouldn't stop the proceedings. They'd put in an alternate juror and the ill juror would be excused from the case.

Interesting. I guess it have to be something pretty bad and not just the sniffles to miss court.

Good Morning Everyone. Missed most of yesterday's testimony...Power went out at 11am and didn't come back on till 3am today....Looking forward to catching up today.

Dear Det. McDreamy,

No, it's not middle school girls posting on the forum!

You (and Patrick Dempsey) will just have to learn to live with your mcDreaminess. You realize the next step is People Magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' cover, right? It's a slippery slope, this McDreamy business. You might have to arm wrestle George Clooney and/or Hugh Jackman for the spot. On the upside, you can tell Mrs. Young that you cannot take out the garbage because McDreamys don't do that. ;-)

Dear Wake County Court Personnel,

Wouldn't it be hilarious to present Det Young with his very own (new) engraved nametag: Det. McDreamy, CPD? I certainly think so. Mull it over. The gift that keeps on giving! ;-D

I remember someone (sorry, can't remember who) posted the number of witnesses expected to testify for both the prosecution and defense. Was it ever determined if there's a list of the witnesses? Does anyone know if that something that is shared publicly during the trial?

There is a witness list for both sides. It is not public. It is not shared with the public. The defense sent out over 200 subpoenas of (potential) witnesses. The prosecution had something like 100 or so potential witnesses on their list.

Dear Det. McDreamy,

No, it's not middle school girls posting on the forum!

You (and Patrick Dempsey) will just have to learn to live with your mcDreaminess. You realize the next step is People Magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' cover, right? It's a slippery slope, this McDreamy business. You might have to arm wrestle George Clooney and/or Hugh Jackman for the spot. On the upside, you can tell Mrs. Young that you cannot take out the garbage because McDreamys don't do that. ;-)

Dear Wake County Court Personnel,

Wouldn't it be hilarious to present Det Young with his very own (new) engraved nametag: Det. McDreamy, CPD? I certainly think so. Mull it over. The gift that keeps on giving! ;-D

I'm just imagining how many woman may find themselves needing to stop by the Town of Cary business offices/Page Walker Center hoping to run into Det. Young nearby.........:floorlaugh:

I just heard that a juror was sick and there will be no court today. I haven't found a link yet.:banghead:

ETA: Sill April Fools joke to try and lighten the mood here. There will be court today

Now, listen here, young man, and fellow ncsu alum, you'd better straighten up and fly right. Floggin's too good for you!!

Thanks for the thread!

I'm just imagining how many woman may find themselves needing to stop by the Town of Cary business offices/Page Walker Center hoping to run into Det. Young nearby.........:floorlaugh:

LOLOL. I'm imagining Det Young starting to hear the oft-used phrase, "What's a girl gotta do to get arrested in this town?" :great:

Well, we're just not starting off on the right foot today.

See it's times like this that it's just looks like Kurtz doesn't know what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee