2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Here is the post-lunch break thread.

Go ahead and post any live feed links but let's keep the chit-chat on the morning thread until court resumes.

Buckle up!

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html

JA: has objection
objection sustained

everyone is being more polite. in his wisdom HHJP knew everybody needed a snacky break...but seriously...even for(an unusual person like) Jose-Casey has pulled all of us into a murder. It is abnormal for normal people.

Cross

JA: when you brought the car in it stunk. correct?
yes

did it appear to you the stink was there before you got there?
yes
when you pulled the garbage out of the dumpster and put it in the bag would you say it had an extreme odor?
no sir?
any extreme odor at all?
no.

Jose is up...asking about her leaving the room...

I got to the room, I don't believe so, I'm not sure, that I left the room.

I know when they opened the bay door, it stunk...

MY :twocents: Jose calls a OCSO who's job it was to do a specific job that is limited so he can ask questions that makes it seem like no one knows what was going on...or what they have to say fits what Jose wants as long as you don't know the rest of the story.

Boo.

Hope HHJP and JA both took a BP or chill pill at lunch. Hate to lose either one of them before the trial starts.

Hey everyone. I'm here for the PM session, don't worry. Now you can sleep tonight.

(((websleuthers)))

ICA seems to be chipper in the court room right now, constantly rubbing her lips together. Mason sitting with her. I noticed today they have limited the amount of note paper, and the big binder isn't there. It doesn't matter, ICA to me still comes across and a cold (insert your own word)

I can't get over how proud and excited ICA seems to be when she is walking into court.

It is obvious the "stink" came from the car. I can tell by this questioning already. The more I hear Jose in action the more convinced I am a jury will find ICA guilty.

Jose tried to get the witness to answer a way he wanted. She didn't. He was done then.

Cindy up.

is there sound yet?

Who else thinks Michelle M. is reading forums and live blogging????
mm.PNG
Click to enlarge.

Something raised her brows..

Here's my point Intermezzo - for me it doesn't matter what CA has done in the past. If she has lied, tampered or whatever - there are laws to punish her.

What I care about right now - is that what ever testimony she gives at trial in front of a jury is as close to the truth she can get. Whatever winding road it takes to get her to that place, with the SA continually dogging at her heels is fine with me.

Say you were on new meds, say you didn't remember back then, say whatever you want - don't care as long as the truth comes out at trial.

There are more important things for me to focus on in this trial. CA has a very small part to play in this trial against ICA - I want to get past it and get on with the stuff that will convict ICA. Nothing CA could possibly say with make a blank difference to the outcome of this trial. IMO

Sorry, was in the middle of posting this when 'Beach closed up shop.

Do you recall when your husband returned home with the car?
George pulled it in the garage and opened the windows and the doors. Lost my feed.

Well here goes. I'm not sure I have the stamina for a whole afternoon of it. Not good for the soul. I'll give it a try, but I may have to bail just so I save my sanity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth