1255 users online (229 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will Casey Anthony Fake Tears And Emotion For A Jury?

After watching the Frye hearings, I'm wondering if you all think ICA will fake tears for the benefit of a jury during trial. And in that regard, do you think that her DT is coaching her to do just that?

After hearing terms such as "Caylee's remains", "dead body", "Caylee's baby doll", "smell of death" "duct tape" etc. and seeing ICA show absolutely zero emotion - I'm wondering, if during trial, she will shed her crocodile tears for the jury.

It will obviously be clear to us if she does. But will a jury fall for it, or see through the fake emotion?

What do you think her demeanor will be during trial?

Listening to today's hearing, Linda during Cross was talking about a deceased body expunging its liquids.. I couldn't help but think of poor Caylee in that state,, made me sick to my stomach, actually. I wish the cameras would have panned over to ICA during that part.

IMO, even if she does feign tears, who will believe it?

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by UESwifey View Post
    After watching the Frye hearings, I'm wondering if you all think ICA will fake tears for the benefit of a jury during trial. And in that regard, do you think that her DT is coaching her to do just that?

After hearing terms such as "Caylee's remains", "dead body", "Caylee's baby doll", "smell of death" "duct tape" etc. and seeing ICA show absolutely zero emotion - I'm wondering, if during trial, she will shed her crocodile tears for the jury.

It will obviously be clear to us if she does. But will a jury fall for it, or see through the fake emotion?

What do you think her demeanor will be during trial?
    BBM - I think their reaction to her tears (and I'm sure she'll try to poke a few out at times during trial) will depend on what they hear when. If they hear a bunch of stuff before the gory, specific details about Caylee come in, they'll see her flat emotions during that "boring" testimony. I think they'd be less likely to believe any tears if they see a whole lot of smiling/fidgeting/writing/staring off into space like she doesn't care..
    Did you know that "Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm mad" - well, I still am!

I say "no". She can not muster up the tears now, and she won't be able to then either, with the exception of MAYBE when the remains are shown. I think that will be more out of shock than anything else though. She never stuck around long enough to see what her handy work had produced. She put a full body in a bag 3 years ago and has no concept of what her daughter was reduced to. I hope those pictures get ingrained in her brain, although I know they won't. Sociopaths are unable to 'feel' anyone's pain but their own.

All the times we've seen ICA feign tears, it was for HERSELF. During the motions where they talked about ICA's need to have her family there for support and not recorded- TEARS........during times when she had to say sorry to Amy for being a thieving lousy friend- TEARS........etc. Never, that I can remember, in all these tapes or calls have I once seen this girl cry for her deceased daughter. NOT ONCE.

So NO.........even if she is told to cry, she can't. At best, she'll put her head down and heave her chest back and forth but there will be no tears. We're talking 3 years after the fact. She was detached then, imagine how far gone she is now? Her demeanor just screams that she is beyond this.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    I say "no". She can not muster up the tears now, and she won't be able to then either, with the exception of MAYBE when the remains are shown. I think that will be more out of shock than anything else though. She never stuck around long enough to see what her handy work had produced. She put a full body in a bag 3 years ago and has no concept of what her daughter was reduced to. I hope those pictures get ingrained in her brain, although I know they won't. Sociopaths are unable to 'feel' anyone's pain but their own.

All the times we've seen ICA feign tears, it was for HERSELF. During the motions where they talked about ICA's need to have her family there for support and not recorded- TEARS........during times when she had to say sorry to Amy for being a thieving lousy friend- TEARS........etc. Never, that I can remember, in all these tapes or calls have I once seen this girl cry for her deceased daughter. NOT ONCE.

So NO.........even if she is told to cry, she can't. At best, she'll put her head down and heave her chest back and forth but there will be no tears. We're talking 3 years after the fact. She was detached then, imagine how far gone she is now? Her demeanor just screams that she is beyond this.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I say... WHO CARES?? It's a little late to muster any kind of emotion, real or not. There are times that I would think she would be falling apart and when the camera zooms in on her, she is as cool as a cucumber. So, personally, it would not impress me either way. It's all an act and not a very good one, IMO.

Ica won't be shedding any real tears for Caylee. But there will be so many of us bloggers that won't and cannot ever forget sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe. We have cried for Caylee Marie and will continue to weep for Caylee Marie. If ICA does manage to poke out a drop or two, it will only be for herself, not for Caylee Marie.

I wonder if the sneaky unscrupulous DT will try to sneak a hanky or tissue to ICA that has some tear-provoking ingredient. Would that be possible, and if so could an unopened box of tissues, in Caylee's favorite color, be provided for her by the SA? I would hope that ICA is watched intently, as are her DT partners in crime.
    IMO

she will probably cry real tears but only when about her, ( like if ca and ga testify that she is a good kid who maybe had some minor issues, like lying..she doesnt deserve death, she is innocent, she was a good mother to caylee, blardy blar blar..) good ol baez will probably have to nudge her/ cue her to show emotion when they talk about caylee or perhaps if they show the pics of her remains...i pray a jury sees right thru it...just my humble opinion.

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    I wonder if she'll be bodacious enough in the trial to high-five Lee after his testimony as he leaves the stand.

she WILL cry if they find her guilty....and i PRAY they do! it will be 100% real THEN!

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    she will probably cry real tears but only when about her, ( like if ca and ga testify that she is a good kid who maybe had some minor issues, like lying..she doesnt deserve death, she is innocent, she was a good mother to caylee, blardy blar blar..) good ol baez will probably have to nudge her/ cue her to show emotion when they talk about caylee or perhaps if they show the pics of her remains...i pray a jury sees right thru it...just my humble opinion.

ITA - I feel like the "realest" cry we're going to see is when Tony takes the stand. She'll probably be doodling "Casey Lazzaro" the whole time and day dreaming about how she can't wait for this whole trial to be over so they can go back to the way things were.

I think the only real emotion she will feel is irritation that the SA are daring to challenge her ridiculous excuses. No one ever did it before. Anthony arrogance will shine through..

ITA - I feel like the "realest" cry we're going to see is when Tony takes the stand. She'll probably be doodling "Casey Lazzaro" the whole time and day dreaming about how she can't wait for this whole trial to be over so they can go back to the way things were.
    I will block out my whole day just to see this.

Casey will only cry if they have a sharp tack handy to jab her with at the "appropriate" moments. Other than that, no tears except when the jury comes back with a guilty verdict and Casey realizes that her butt is really not getting out of jail now or ever. MOO

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    I found that outrageously funny. I guess because it's plausible. I can see her doing that. I can see her writing "Casey Lazzaro" when TL testifies, "Casey Morales" when RM testifies, "Casey Rusciano" when AR testifies, and then "Casey Baez" when JB does his closing statement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast