For the DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

chckmate22

Verified 911 Dispatcher
Reaction score
I thought I would attempt to start a thread for the DT. It is obvious that they do read here and use what they can for their case. So here you go- here is the opinions (no personal attacks or name calling pls) just honest opinions from average people who could be part of your jury pool. I will start with my opinion of your "client".
1- You need to remind her DAILY that this whole trial is about the DEATH of her ONLY daughter- she very rarely shows ANY emotion or remorse for this loss.(AS YOU SEE I AM NOT TALKING GUILT JUST PLAIN LOSS)
2-Facial Expressions- only on rare occasion does she make any facial gesture to what is going on in that court room, but boy do you see her demeanor change when she is chatting with members of your team- not good - the jury will pick up on this faster than you think
3-Hair- the long hair needs to go- it has been mentioned on this site before that she should cut it an donate it to LOCKS OF LOVE- she needs to have more appropriate hair style and less to play with -smooth out or twirl
4-Clothing - plain and simple no matter what it is IT NEEDS TO FIT
5-Paralegal activities -do not continue to pretend to be something your not-just like you didn't have a job- it shows that you are cold and heartless and could truly careless of what is going on in that room
6-Acknowledging your family-FINALLY yesterday you ack your mother-IT IS ABOUT TIME-you need to ack your family whether you like it or not- completely ignoring them again shows your cold heart-
Now on to JB
1-Public Speaking 101- practice practice practice - get a mirror and a camcorder and use it daily
2-Facial Expression- get rid of that SMIRK-and please dear god quit rolling your eyes
3-Vocabulary- do not use vocabulary that you do not know what it means-anyone can pick up a dictionary and choose a new word- but it makes you appear to be uneducated-so stick with what you know
4-Speed- Move it along -get what you need to ask done - you are going 10 mile out of your way just to get to the next block and it will only show the jury that you cannot formulate a specific question
5-Morals- quit trying to play dirty and just do your job- you know the law and know the rules so quit wasting everyone's time-ps your jury will pick up on it
6-Area of Expertise- you know your area so stick with it and let the others on your team handle the areas where they are good at-
Now on to CM
1-Excuses- quit using the excuse that your hard of hearing- it is getting old and ridiculous -you hear what you want to hear plain and simple and will turn the jury off
2-Old Boys Club- this is another huge turn off- people want to believe in change -so quit playing that card
3-Expertise- You are a well seasoned lawyer so start acting like it- these juvenile games are getting old and tiring-Do what you know and move on

You are all here to do a job, so just do it and get on with what you have- I will tell you that in MOO that there are many hurdles that you need to overcome -so start dealing with the facts instead of trying to play the magic cup game- I can only tell you my opinion but I would take note of this which is most important-if there is anyone on your jury who has children, cousins, nieces or nephews or has ever babysat in their lives you are going to have a huge problem and here is why- Any person who has ever been out with a child anywhere ie:store, park etc-that had the responsibility of watching a child- that turned their back for only a second, then turn back and the child had wandered off, and this person got that horrible sick feeling in the pit of their stomach to only realize that the child was just a few steps away will never ever ever in a million years forget that horrific feeling and will never comprehend how anyone could go on and do what your client did which was go about her merry way without a care in the world- IMO :twocents:

MODS if this is a bad idea pls delete and accept my humble apologies - I just like to face a problem head on!

Why would we want to help the defense team? :waitasec:

:eek: :dunno: :nono: :lipssealed:

I don't want to help the defense team, I prefer them rude and out of control :)

Keep on doing what you're doing jose, casey, cm! I love the entertainment!

If you all think this is a bad idea then I will ask the MODS to delete- I just thought because we are all well aware that they (DT) read here and take advice that I would rather be open and honest with MOO then hide behind the door throwing out my opinion- I have my opinion already from reading each and every thing that has been released and I know that I am in the MAJORITY and proud of it!!!! I just want this to move on and get justice for a beautiful little girl who deserves it -ETA ps I am sorry I didnt mean to start anything..no going to crawl back under my rock

The incessant pen clicking just has to stop. That's for my sake not the Defense :banghead:

This would be mine...

• Pick a defense...any defense...and build your case. The time for throwing everything to the ceiling to see what will stick is over.
  • Spruce up your client. Now. Get a new look in place for court next week so she doesn't look like a two-bit hood showing up in a 3-piece suit at her actual trial.
  • Stop hating on Caylee. Remember her? She's the little girl that died. Show a little respect even if you can't muster up any remorse. Pass this tip along to your partner and ICA.
  • Stop attacking the witnesses. They are not there for you to take shots at. It's called respect.
  • Speaking of respect...Try to show HHJP some...His Honor would be a nice title to use.

As with chckmate22, none of this will change my mind about ICA's guilt. I'd just like to see these people act like they're in a courtroom and not at a circus.

Caylee deserves the respect.

As with chckmate22, none of this will change my mind about ICA's guilt. I'd just like to see these people act like they're in a courtroom and not at a circus.

Caylee deserves the respect.

Thank you Wagara that was what I was trying to say!!!!!!

I don't think it's a bad idea, but we are obviously helping them. Notice ICA didn't have her pen box, or her filing folders. If we can get JB to stop clicking his pen, then I'm all for it (or I'll have to forego the entire trial). Give the man a paperclip if he needs to fiddle about.

As for ICA - I really don't care about her, or have any advice. Just keep doing what she's doing. You can't change a monster for all the tea in China.

And if we're going to talk about the DT we also need to talk about the SA. I love love Linda, but Ashton is wearing on me. He needs to chill. The jury won't take kindly to his overbearing need to yell (although he has every right). He can come across with the same message using a slightly calmer tone.

MOO

Mel

For the DT, Oh boy... where to start... Worst defense I have ever seen, and the witnesses y'all are calling, one guy gets up there and admits he's not an expert in the field you have called him to contribute expert testimony on. Nice leg work guys. Did you think you could just slip one past? It would appear that ICA is getting the defense team, and the defense she deserves. Y'all just keep on going the only way you know how, and I'll keep on watching and chuckling. If it weren't for the death of Caylee, this would really be a hoot. Unfortunately, instead it's very sad, and very pathetic.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but we are obviously helping them. Notice ICA didn't have her pen box, or her filing folders. If we can get JB to stop clicking his pen, then I'm all for it (or I'll have to forego the entire trial). Give the man a paperclip if he needs to fiddle about.

As for ICA - I really don't care about her, or have any advice. Just keep doing what she's doing. You can't change a monster for all the tea in China.

And if we're going to talk about the DT we also need to talk about the SA. I love love Linda, but Ashton is wearing on me. He needs to chill. The jury won't take kindly to his overbearing need to yell (although he has every right). He can come across with the same message using a slightly calmer tone.

MOO

Mel

I absolutely agree and EVERY SINGLE PERSON on either side you all need to watch LDB take notes and learn!!!!! JA needs to get control over his temper

Cindy: Please furnish an underwire bra for your daughter. You might consider one for yourself, too.

I think if everyone just behaved like Frank George we would be all set.
Truth be told, no one talks about Mr. George, so he must be doing something right. :)

I think the DT is doing a fantastic job. Keep it up. Just continue to defend your client the way you have for the past 2 1/2 plus years and JUSTICE will be served.

I'm not a fan of this thread. If they read here, at least make them have to *work* a bit for what they get. Not keep it all in one neat little tidy place wrapped up with a big red bow.

Perhaps a Jeff Ashton thread would be more appropriate. Giving him tips on how to keep his mind when the DT pushes his buttons. :)

Offer to plea for LWOP.

I think if everyone just behaved like Frank George we would be all set.
Truth be told, no one talks about Mr. George, so he must be doing something right. :)

Who ???? LOL

Cindy: Please furnish an underwire bra for your daughter. You might consider one for yourself, too.

:floorlaugh:You can't have underwire in jail however built in support is not a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth