672 users online (82 members and 590 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Tuba -

I have no idea if this will be helpful or not but I will add the info here just in case.

Here is a link to official statement put out by the Anthony's attorney yesterday.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27373505/detail.html

It was put out through a PR company. I went to that PR Company's website and found the old press release of when Lippman announced that he would be representing the Anthony's on matters more than just their foreclosure.

http://www.larryvershel.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=1467

If for any reason that time and date could be helpful....that one is time stamped. It was posted, Mon Aug 30, 2010 at 14:37:22 PM EDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    The chart does show that the couple is on the ragged edge as to what a jury will see and then what this jury will decide, as well as what the case law will dictate. That's because Mercury rules the jury and Mars rules the precedents and the couple, Pisces Sun at 1059' is stuck in the middle. Would they join in some design to produce a mistrial? That sort of churning is in the heavenly bodies of the horoscope but they do not appear to be the source. Due to the reigning Caput Algol, they may turn the courtroom or the case itself upside down because they go berzerk, at least in terms of court standards, which are fairly STRICT. When Caput Algol is in charge, you go off like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.
    Coming up I believe in court on Friday or Saturday they will be addressing the motion regarding the stain in the trunk. It is possible if SA puts up the pictures of the trunk stain with highlighted area as we have seen here on our very own thread that would surely put them over the edge. The more we look at that stain here on WS's, the more we see. There is too much there to be a mere coincidence and is certainly not pizza.

Tuba,

Is that spoon Cindy? God knows she shows exceptional talent at pot stirring competitions!

ETA: Is the "protect at all costs" mentality because she didn't protect at all costs when she should have, or is this pathology deeper or a pre-existing condition, in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Tuba,

Is that spoon Cindy? God knows she shows exceptional talent at pot stirring competitions!

ETA: Is the "protect at all costs" mentality because she didn't protect at all costs when she should have, or is this pathology deeper or a pre-existing condition, in your opinion?
    My thoughts exactly Frigga, it seems (if I can see it correctly) that the handle is in Gemini, South Node? I could be way off on that Gemini guess though.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Good discussion everybody! Thank you for contributing. We're looking at Thursday & time is pressing me to look at tomorrow's chart. If it is a simple confirmation of the one done for to motion to introduce a slate of state of mind doctors, we will leave it at that. Otherwise, I will post a new chart for March 31, 10:00 a.m. EDST. Thanks again! (Nobody is off on anything.)
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

State of Mind Doctors, the Hearing

How can The Team expect acceptance of these professional opinions when the reports are not ready? Judge Perry could reserve ruling on the motion but in the end, which may be a time in April, this move is a gift for the prosecution.

Part of Tuba's Quote of Post # 829: The Cancer Ascendant that we are studying also alerts us to family matters, which the Scorpio Moon is determined to protect but in a manner that is destructive in its slogan "Protect at all costs!" Therefore, the intrusion into the legal strategies, maneuvers and decisions originates within Prisoner's family. The long handled stirring spoon is not at all unfamiliar, reliably misused.

I think this is probably none other than JB himself. He continues to try any and everything within his power. We know that he hasn't tried a case like this before and has been reprimanded by the Judge numerous times for his lack of being able to present his motions like they should be. HHJP has SCHOOLED him many times and given him 'the benefit' way more than what we would think Normal.

I think that JB is treading in 'unfamiliar' waters and relies on others behind the scenes suggestions. Whether they are presented correctly is yet to be seen. He (JB) will continue to STIR, STIR, STIR and STIR until he is no longer able too. What does he have to lose? We know of the problems that he has created for himself and it doesn't matter what he says about or does to others.

I once had a lawyer tell me; 'It doesn't matter what he or she (person he was opposing) thinks of me -- I don't have to associate with them or ever see them again.' Maybe, JB feels this way and will do any and everything that he thinks might be of benefit for his client regardless of hurting others or presenting things in a very dim light. I looked for some of your past post regarding JB, MS Tuba, but couldn't find the one that I was looking for.

Could this be the - long handled stirring spoon - 'Stirrer'?
    Last edited by TakingALook; 03-30-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Maybe you were looking for Reality Bites Back, on the October 2010 calendar.

Good discussion everybody! Thank you for contributing. We're looking at Thursday & time is pressing me to look at tomorrow's chart. If it is a simple confirmation of the one done for to motion to introduce a slate of state of mind doctors, we will leave it at that. Otherwise, I will post a new chart for March 31, 10:00 a.m. EDST. Thanks again! (Nobody is off on anything.)
    Tuba, you work too hard!!!

Sooner Fan, yes Tuba does work too hard! And, extremely accurately too! We just cannot thank her enough for sharing all of her work, talent, and knowledge with us.

Sooner Fan, great guess and very, very most likely correct. I was thinking about the "from outside" but hey, your guess is about as out of bounds as I have ever seen. My opinion only.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Motion Clarifying motion for leave to file additional witnesses
    faxed to the court..3/22/10 2:24pm

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27360053/detail.html

If you fine astrologers have this motion already, please delete my post..

This is for 6 new witnesses to be added for the defense (penalty phase and rebuttal witnesses)

Two PHd's will testify to ICA's state of mind and consciousness of guilt behavior....this could be very interesting..do we get to see how ICA's mind ticks??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

How can The Team expect acceptance of these professional opinions when the reports are not ready? Judge Perry could reserve ruling on the motion but in the end, which may be a time in April, this move is a gift for the prosecution.

Tuba -

Once again, SPOT ON! Very quick hearing.....the State and the HHJBP did receive "letters" from the two doctors. However, the state will not be deposing these two doctors till April 7th. The State said that they could not argue them being added until they were deposed. They will address them at the status conference which was already scheduled for April 8th at 1:30pm. The other witnesses they agreed could be added b/c the state had already deposed them.

One quick note that may change your charting for tomorrow's hearing....instead of starting at 8:30AM they are going to start at 9AM b/c, according to Mason he doesn't see any reason why they can't finish up tomorrow.

Page 27, #675 is the chart for the Frye Hearings. Each day's subsequent material was not charted. We know that the April 1 hearing focuses on spoliation and time permitting, we may have a look at that subject matter but the original chart covers all the defense objections to evidence.

The chart LiveLaugh is posting for is already at the top of this page.

Thank you, Tuba!
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TakingALook View Post
    Part of Tuba's Quote of Post # 829: The Cancer Ascendant that we are studying also alerts us to family matters, which the Scorpio Moon is determined to protect but in a manner that is destructive in its slogan "Protect at all costs!" Therefore, the intrusion into the legal strategies, maneuvers and decisions originates within Prisoner's family. The long handled stirring spoon is not at all unfamiliar, reliably misused.

I think this is probably none other than JB himself. He continues to try any and everything within his power. We know that he hasn't tried a case like this before and has been reprimanded by the Judge numerous times for his lack of being able to present his motions like they should be. HHJP has SCHOOLED him many times and given him 'the benefit' way more than what we would think Normal.

I think that JB is treading in 'unfamiliar' waters and relies on others behind the scenes suggestions. Whether they are presented correctly is yet to be seen. He (JB) will continue to STIR, STIR, STIR and STIR until he is no longer able too. What does he have to lose? We know of the problems that he has created for himself and it doesn't matter what he says about or does to others.

I once had a lawyer tell me; 'It doesn't matter what he or she (person he was opposing) thinks of me -- I don't have to associate with them or ever see them again.' Maybe, JB feels this way and will do any and everything that he thinks might be of benefit for his client regardless of hurting others or presenting things in a very dim light. I looked for some of your past post regarding JB, MS Tuba, but couldn't find the one that I was looking for.

Could this be the - long handled stirring spoon - 'Stirrer'?
    A LARGE percentage of a lawyers' clients come from referrals and past "wins" as they say. Since JB is not an established lawyer, in the sense that he hasn't tried very many cases, he was given one advantage that made it worth it for him and that was the national exposure or his "coming out". He should care very much what others think in this situation, since there are alot of eyes on him. Making a fool of himself with unprofessionalism, lack of knowledge and out there defense strategies will destroy his career, not better it. Although, we have our assumptions that she is guilty, the manner in which he defends speaks volumes about just how qualified of a lawyer he really is. Let's say he tries his best, stays within the timeframes he must obey, sticks with one defense strategy, acts professional in the courtroom and does his job, although we assume she is guilty and everyone knows it, with that mounting evidence no one can deny, we would leave JB saying, he tried his best but that was an extremely difficult case to defend. In this case we leave thinking, and this is totally based on lawyers own morals and principals as well as their clients, not me per say... "If I ever were in trouble, I wouldn't be calling him!" Not good for business...
    Last edited by Oldsoul2; 03-31-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast