799 users online (104 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Consolation for a Tiny Hearing

Today's hearing was over before it started for many who were topping up their coffee. Matters before the court were expedited with such dispatch that a gap occurs. Never let it be said that the posts on Astro Forum are fillers but it might be interesting to preview the morning planets for April 1.

Here is the horoscope for the nine o'clock hearing, which of course, is an eight o'clock hearing in standard time. If everything went according to schedule tomorrow, the interpretation beneath the chart would obtain. The Moon is in her element, Water, and quite at home. Venus ruling the day & the Ascendant, is exalted and thus, proud but stiff and unyielding. Particularly in relation to rights and position in these present circumstances, is Venus uncompromising. However, she finds herself under restraint in the intercept of that House of circs., and thus blocked in her chosen course.

Likewise, Mercury has turned and is now orbiting in apparent backward motion. The matter is held up for a time.
    We also know that a party to this criminal action faces an imminent change, Mars is leaving his Sign. There are surprises in store for tomorrow.

Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Maybe you were looking for Reality Bites Back, on the October 2010 calendar.
    TY, this is a good one; but I am thinking that the one that I wanted to look at again is the one that you did on his (JB's) health. Either that one or one similar.

I have been looking at your past charts thru the Calendar thread and have really enjoyed looking at those that were posted sometime back and seeing the reality of your chart findings. Amazing. If, by chance, you recall what I am looking for, would you give me a heads up please. I am to tired tonight to search further. And again, I appreciate all that you do -- TYVM.

No Saturday but we didn't even reach the bugs and plants. However, fraught as today's action was, it held a lot of interest. The PA to FL noise in the hook-up, Dr. Logan segment, was an endurance test for everyone though. Please leave your comments right here or over there or anywhere. You don't even have to write legibly. I know I don't plan to. We have a lot to discuss before Wednesday!

No Saturday but we didn't even reach the bugs and plants. However, fraught as today's action was, it held a lot of interest. The PA to FL noise in the hook-up, Dr. Logan segment, was an endurance test for everyone though. Please leave your comments right here or over there or anywhere. You don't even have to write legibly. I know I don't plan to. We have a lot to discuss before Wednesday!
    The sound from the Willow Grove call reminded me of an ultrasound. lol My reception at times was pretty loud. A little on the errie side as if Caylee was saying, enough! There were, indeed, a few surprises. The stirring of the spoon was CA, I would imagine, with her dryer sheets. She met with JB last Friday along with her attorney so one can only wonder what significance the dryer sheets have in the investigation. Could be dryer sheets left in a car in the intense heat offgas but something is up between JB and Rosebud. All CA had to say was I may have, can't remember for sure but we all know CA (not under meds at the time) would have known dryer sheets would do no good with that horrific smell.

The other thing I noticed which surprised me was the omission by Dr. Furton that he spoke with defense many, many times so that he knew what answers to give and what not to give. I do not think that sat well with the judge. Dr. Furton's answer regarding the date he gave his student's paper to defense was so obviously one of the area's he was not suppose to answer correctly. Big red flag there. Something so significant he had to give to defense before this meeting but he does not remember an approximate date. You could see his wheels turning in his head.

JA did a good job of recovery and LDB did great with the dogs. The doctor struck me as a little aloof with his nose pointed slightly in the air (on guard). The jury will notice that for sure. Dr. Logan, however, presented very well and seemed honest but the judge said he cannot be used as an expert in front of a jury.

The judge is at the end of his tether with JB, as we all are. And I think HHJP went home yesterday and crossed CM off his Christmas card list. I actually like DS. I think her appearance is very professional along with her manner, regardless of what she says about her hair. I have grandchildren with wild hair and I know how hard it is to tame it. DS and AF help to bring some balance to the team.......not equal but they are softer than AL and LKB. Easier on the jury.

I'm afraid the jealousy seen in the day's happenings was professional jealousy, mixed with rather a large measure of envy. In a contest with Dr. Vass, Dr. Furton will come second but little does he know it, propped up with scores of membership cards and the assurance that is "due" one who lives and breathes rarified air~Life within "The Academy" and then the special cachet of one privvy to muttered conversations at conferences of the actual National Academy of Forensic Sciences.

I'm afraid the jealousy seen in the day's happenings was professional jealousy, mixed with rather a large measure of envy. In a contest with Dr. Vass, Dr. Furton will come second but little does he know it, propped up with scores of membership cards and the assurance that is "due" one who lives and breathes rarified air~Life within "The Academy" and then the special cachet of one privvy to muttered conversations at conferences of the actual National Academy of Forensic Sciences.
    What a big mistake that was mentioning the FBI person. I would think what was discussed was never meant to be used in a criminal trial and just an opinion by the person. I'd be very careful what I discussed with others while this expert was within earshot in the future. I just could not believe he would stoop to such an unprofessional level of "gossip".

Tuba, what did you think if the incident with the "pen clicking"? LDB asked JB nicely (it appeared) not to click the pen because people could hear it. He not only continued but clicked faster. lol

That noise has been noticeable, especially on random days in these pre-trial proceedings. I thought, "What?! He is going to injure his knuckles, cracking them so often & so hard!" Then people began commenting (web) on his pen clicking and I was surprised a pen could click SO loud. So a war of nerves has set in. What releases tension for one, distracts another to the point of irritation and breaks concentration. His message--Don't tell me what to do; I don't take correction from you. Now, you & I know it was a polite notice that the pen clicking was audible to the room and bothersome but I believe that was his message.

That noise has been noticeable, especially on random days in these pre-trial proceedings. I thought, "What?! He is going to injure his knuckles, cracking them so often & so hard!" Then people began commenting (web) on his pen clicking and I was surprised a pen could click SO loud. So a war of nerves has set in. What releases tension for one, distracts another to the point of irritation and breaks concentration. His message--Don't tell me what to do; I don't take correction from you. Now, you & I know it was a polite notice that the pen clicking was audible to the room and bothersome but I believe that was his message.
    I called his office yesterday. I told them it was driving me and others crazy with all the clicking. I doubt the man is smart enough to get it.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

Looking at the horoscope for the Friday hearing, April 1, the Mercury in House 12 and retrograde, is with Mr. Baez's Saturn natal. That, of course, does not appear in the posted chart but indicates, counter-intuitive though it may be, Baez is trying to concentrate, tick off a mental list, and marshal his thoughts and for him, the clicking is an aid, shutting out extraneous background noise. Athletes bounce the ball over & over to similar effect. They are indifferent too, to the annoyance of the competition.

I think he does it on purpose, like a screw you to to the SA, and all us posters, lol. He seems to have that type of personality!
    JMHO

I don't think he will do that clicking at trial. It is distracting and I imagine a juror will probably complain to the judge, if the judge even lets it get that far. JB does his client no favors. He needs to get a little check off list like LDB has. She just makes little notes and checks things off. Very organized.

Tuba have you already done a chart for May 9th, when they start to pick a jury? I do not remember seeing one. Twenty people are a lot to have to seat. Let's hope there aren't any problems with selecting this jury.

And I think that Dr. Vass and his methods of interpretation and analysis are more sophisticated than Sniff realises, who did not recognise a peak that stood out like Aetna or so he testified. The time and order in which certain chemicals and compounds register may also be important, as are concentration registrations and presence.

No time for May 9 and thus, no chart.

Promises Kept

Four pages back, 31, we looked at the testimony of Dr. Vass. Now we have seen the defense counterpoint. You will remember from the June 4 Science Fair at Skyline that H. 11 is the House given to science. Pisces is the Sign given to chemistry and we have three planets there at Friday's hearing, all intercepted. One of them is Mars, the trouble foreshadowed in Dr. Vass's testimony as charted.

Rest well. The image of chemistry is suffering at the moment as the public sees it. Mars rules public reaction to the conflict and competition glimpsed yesterday but rife in that community. Nor is the public in love with "Better Living Through Chemistry", although the litter from prescription tablets would fill 12,000 sink holes overnight. Again, rest well because Mars made his exit from the Sign of chemistry at the witching hour, April 1 (at 11:51 standard time on the East Coast).

Of course, we will have sorrier things to worry about but not this. And we can also enjoy that promised entrance of Neptune into Pisces during breakfast on Monday.

Tuba, what can you say about the 'exchange' between ICA and CA as she left the stand. I thought that ICA said 'thank you' as I was watching, but they say that KB is reporting that she said I Love You.

Do the charts say that CA is giving JB ideas that she dreams up or agrees to go along with his ideas to move in a certain direction? And what are the charts referencing between CA and ICA presently? TIA

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast