944 users online (117 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Quoted from Tuba - Facing Up to It - January 16, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If any inmate moved toward calendar dates when a life or death determination were to be made on his head, that defendent would expect significant transits occurring to reflect the fatality of it all. The transits do not disappoint in this prosecution.

You may remember at the indictment, Pluto stared back from the jurors' sector at 28. The Aries Moon would eventually trine that Sagittarian Pluto from her House, The Future. We are about to see a major shift in the canopy above as the lunar node regresses backward into Sagittarius. By Prisoner's birthday, the returning Sun will square the node in Sagittarius precisely. Her native faulty judgment will reach new levels of error and at least by the end of March when Mercury stations to retrograde, she will engage in a re-evaluation of her circumstance. Outer conditions force a change but there is an urge to come on too strong, to take a conspicuous place at the table, to push your luck, to seek the spotlight, to go over the top & way out beyond. There is discord in working with The Team and its chosen associates; some ties terminate. Due to her own nodal positions, Moderation never heard from her and she cannot accept that people are what they seem to be, always suspecting hidden motives. There is in her a burning intensity that runs on electric current and when this finds no release, it transmutes into rage. She senses defection in others but does not imagine nor consider that she might be the cause.

Come April, we know what happens. Neptune enters her own Sign, which is also Neptune's own Sign, for the first time in a century and a half. This occurs while Mars & Uranus are conjunct on her Decision Point. Smoke is rising from Cell F, DORML-12.
    "

Found this one while I was looking for a post from Tuba that said, I believe, something about JB and a betrayal by an older woman. I do not think it would be AF as she said she would be there until the end. But DS seems to be frustrated and in particular with the behavior of the whole team last Friday. I think Ms. Simms is acustomed to her clients and co-counsel having a somewhat higher maturity level.

We don't know who left yet but it would not surprise me if it were DS.
    I also think it is DS. She seems frustrated with the seeming lack of cooperation from her clients and the rest of the defense team. And maybe she has never been up against such a well-prepared SA team.

I am leaning towards Simms.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Novice Seeker View Post
    As for my perception of ICA, IMO she comes across as cold, evil and cares for no one and I mean NO ONE. She has no remorse for murdering her own child. Yet, she flirts with her attorney, her eyes follow him everywhere. ICA's body language reflects her interest in Baez. When Baez leaned across ICA to speak to CM his arm rests against her breast and she leans into his arm. Neither adjust their body position and this screams a form of intimacy they're both comfortable with.I also started noticing that the role she is playing of that of a co-counsel is for Baez only. I've observed her skimming a book about canines that was submitted in evidence by Baez, feverishly scribbling notes that only Baez reviews. I notice the only attorney who shares his notes, letters, photos and so forth with ICA is Baez. I've also caught DS looking at ICA with a sense of contempt, IMO of course.

Having someone babysit ICA everytime there is a side bar comes across to me as someone using that time to socialize.

While I watch ICA I compare how I would be acting if it was my child they are talking about when the experts are describing the horrible odor in the car, the VOC's that were present while my daughter was decomposing along with the cadaver dogs hitting on the smell of my child while her body was rotting AND I see Ted Bundy as he sat in that court room as the attorneys described the horrific murders he had done.

Novice Seeker
    respectfully BBM ~ I think your "take" on the aforementioned body language is much more accurate than our respected Dr. Glass has been in the course of this entire process. I've been observing that same conclusion for some time now, just didn't say anything and your description is perfectly accurate. Thanks wasn't enough
    The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.
    Lois McMaster Bujold

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    I am leaning towards Simms.
    The irony is rich...isn't it? The dream team is now the Dreaming Team

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Question fake....??? seems to be

Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, has not asked the judge in her case to remove lead defense attorney Jose Baez from representing her.
    Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
    Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, has not asked the judge in her case to remove lead defense attorney Jose Baez from representing her.
    Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
    Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html
    Here it is....a late April Fools....it was filed by that inmate that's been trying to interject himself.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...ads/MST21D.pdf

If needed it is time stamped. 4/4/11 4:18PM

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    Here it is....a late April Fools....it was filed by that inmate that's been trying to interject himself.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...ads/MST21D.pdf

If needed it is time stamped. 4/4/11 4:18PM
    thanks Sal! I also noted on your link that he wrote this letter ((( or whatevah it was!)) on 3/25/11

Thanks for answering a question I hadn't asked yet, salvarenga. I thought we had seen his handiwork before but it was the name and state that were familiar. What I dimly remember from the past is a letter arguing Prisoner's innocence. Seems like it was fairly lengthy. And didn't he say he could prove it?
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Curtis Jackson/Michigan Prison Inmate

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Thanks for answering a question I hadn't asked yet, salvarenga. I thought we had seen his handiwork before but it was the name and state that were familiar. What I dimly remember from the past is a letter arguing Prisoner's innocence. Seems like it was fairly lengthy. And didn't he say he could prove it?
    Here' s his 6/8/10 letter to LDB recorded in Clerk's office 6/15/10 .
    \

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...oc_id=60652589

Thanks. I have him confused with another male who also wrote a letter but claiming Prisoner is innocent and included theories. Curtis Jackson is bent on the quid pro quo. All the letters have been dismissed out of hand. Not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by LawRig View Post
    respectfully BBM ~ I think your "take" on the aforementioned body language is much more accurate than our respected Dr. Glass has been in the course of this entire process. I've been observing that same conclusion for some time now, just didn't say anything and your description is perfectly accurate. Thanks wasn't enough

I'm honored by your compliment.

Novice Seeker
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Thanks. I have him confused with another male who also wrote a letter but claiming Prisoner is innocent and included theories. Curtis Jackson is bent on the quid pro quo. All the letters have been dismissed out of hand. Not credible.
    Tuba, you're thinking of James McIntrye....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Tuba, you're thinking of James McIntrye....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Here's his contribution: ( proclaiming the Nanny exists and Caylee was kidnapped )
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28245881...dence-03052010

Websleuths, what will you be looking for in tomorrow's hearing? If you're not in Florida, I may be asking past your bedtime.

That Mars...more resistance from the Defense. Maybe they'll try to extend the length of the Frye hearings into another couple days based on the NOTICE I posted below.

On a side note-opinion only, the lovely defendant demonstrating her connection w/JB moreso since the speculation she might have thought about dumping him.

'Notice' on the Clerk's site:

04/04/2011 Notice of Providing Appendix A for Purposes of Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform) & Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Decompositional Chemical)(FRYE)
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 04-05-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast