Was There a Natural Nuclear Blast on Mars?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
...Another possibility is that the reaction occurred in mid-air and did not leave a crater -- which is exactly what happened at the Tunguska event in Russia in 1909, presumably by a large comet.

Harrison Schmitt, a geological expert and the last man to step out of the Apollo spacecraft on the moon, told FoxNews.com that there is “general validity” to Brandenburg’s theory. He said the nuclear reaction may not have been caused by an explosion, however, and might have occurred over time.

Edward D. McCullough, a science and space consultant, agreed that the Mare Acidalium region of Mars does show some strange colors and terrain formations that seem unexplainable.

“There seems to be a reasonable closure between the number of fissions required to produce the Xenon 129 enhancement and the amount of energy required to toss material to that point on Mars,” he said.

“This massive nuclear explosion on Mars seems to defy natural explanation,” said Brandenburg....

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/01/natural-nuclear-blast-mars/#ixzz1IUMs4jhe

Don't call me crazy cakes because I'm just the messenger. This is feasible if only related to what my DD was telling me.

Ummmmmm, do we have a treaty with Mars? Serrrsly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back