654 users online (87 members and 567 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Guilty Man Abused Stepdaughter For Years

Michael L Pavylik sat silently in the courtroom. Of course he did. Several times he glanced back at his wife and once blew her a kiss and mouthed "I love you". What a POS.

Jurors winced as the now 14 year old recounted how her stepfather would drag her into the back room and sexually assault her.

This poor poor kid. Thank goodness she told. It's very sad that her own mother wasn't there to defend her when she got attacked or when she had to go in that court room.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...t-stepdaughter

BTW, researching this guy I found back in the 90's he was suspect when his then infant son had a skull fracture.
    Last edited by Salem; 04-05-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: I fixed Filly!

And the mother testifies in this slimeball's defense. Fantastic - now she's been betrayed by her own mother on top of the acts of her "man."

So this started when she was 12?!?...I want to vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Michael L Pavylik sat silently in the courtroom. Of course he did. Several times he glanced back at his wife and once blew her a kiss and mouthed "I love you". What a POS.

Jurors winced as the now 14 year old recanted how her stepfather would drag her into the back room and sexually assault her.

This poor poor kid. Thank goodness she told. It's very sad that her own mother wasn't there to defend her when she got attacked or when she had to go in that court room.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...t-stepdaughter
    I assume that is supposed to be 'recounted' not 'recanted.' I hope so anyway.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I assume that is supposed to be 'recounted' not 'recanted.' I hope so anyway.
    Yikes, that's my edumication made me put the wrong word. Katy I wrote that not the article. Huge difference in words and definition.

Either way this poor kid will need tons of help. The article stated she lived with her dad and visited mom. Can you imagine when it was time to visit for this poor child?

Mama has some sort of business that would deal with kids if ya booked her. It's doubtful anyone did though.

Thanks for pointing out my poor vocabulary.

I have seen this too many times, where the so-called 'mother' sides with the abuser instead of the child. It makes me sick to my stomach every single time.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn