2011.03.30- LE is waiting on evidence in crime lab before going to Grand Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Toombs also told the paper that investigators are waiting to receive evidence from crime labs before presenting a case to a grand jury with regard to child *advertiser censored* allegedly found on computers and digital storage devices used by Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother and the only person of interest named in her disappearance.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/category/missing-persons/

Interesting news...
Is that the right link?

LMAO omg!!! I meant to link to the source and linked to the wrong thing. Will fix that right now.

that link says it is ' an invalid private message' and please notify an administrator.

It was also posted on April 1, not 4........lol, I'm just a stickler for those type things. *snort.

It was also posted on April 1, not 4........lol, I'm just a stickler for those type things. *snort.

Gosh.............we all want some news in this case..........sitting at the end of our chairs, ready to pounce on any "little bit" of information
:Banane37:

Gosh.............we all want some news in this case..........sitting at the end of our chairs, ready to pounce on any "little bit" of information
:Banane37:

:floorlaugh: Oh so am I - I'm just a jerk about dates and when something came out. But I admit it. :crazy: Sometimes it helps just looking at dates and seeing what came out when. Sometimes that's all we have to try and figure out what's up.

Can the evidence come any faster? Jeez, we've been waiting forever!!!!

~jmo~

Below is the source that NG referenced:

So far, the evidence from the most recent electronic seizures has not been received by investigators.

"We are still waiting on the evidence before presenting the case to a grand jury," Toombs said.

All of the evidence gathered is sent either to the Department of Public Safety Crime Lab or the FBI crime lab, Toombs said.

(snip)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/30/scope-of-dunn-reward-changed-officials-believe/

The article is dated 3/30, so I'll change the date of the thread. :)

:floorlaugh: Oh so am I - I'm just a jerk about dates and when something came out. But I admit it. :crazy: Sometimes it helps just looking at dates and seeing what came out when. Sometimes that's all we have to try and figure out what's up.

I know, I have so many dates and interviews going thru my head!!:floorlaugh:

But I'm so tired of trying to find anything about where SA was on Tuesday.....I guess I think if I keep looking, I will find something....does that make me :crazy:

It seems that BJD lawyer has somehow gotten through and has found some way to keep her mouth shut. Unbelievable that she would listen:maddening:

JMO

But I'm so tired of trying to find anything about where SA was on Tuesday.....I guess I think if I keep looking, I will find something....does that make me :crazy:

It seems that BJD lawyer has somehow gotten through and has found some way to keep her mouth shut. Unbelievable that she would listen:maddening:

JMO

If that makes you :crazy: , we are all :crazy: . I am just hoping the evidence gets back quick and the GJ strikes even quicker!

I'm not really surprised by this. I had come to the conclusion from reading about the other people in the area who are being sentenced for child *advertiser censored* that it's just a matter of time. So they aren't dragging their feet or ignoring the serious evidence, just biding their time.

SA's "Gotcha" moment is coming. :twocents:

I'm not really surprised by this. I had come to the conclusion from reading about the other people in the area who are being sentenced for child *advertiser censored* that it's just a matter of time. So they aren't dragging their feet or ignoring the serious evidence, just biding their time.

SA's "Gotcha" moment is coming. :twocents:

Thoughtfox - I hope so! How many others in a population of 4000 can be implicated? Something is terribly wrong here and it needs to be fixed!

moo

ETA - The "area" seems to be rife with pediophiles!

Thoughtfox - I hope so! How many others in a population of 4000 can be implicated? Something is terribly wrong here and it needs to be fixed!

moo

ETA - The "area" seems to be rife with pediophiles!

and the sooner the better.

~jmo~

JMO

If I remember correctly, Billie stated in one of her BTH interviews that Shawn was at his mother's on Tue.
I believe that's when Billie stated, Shawn's mother found out Hailey was missing before Billie knew she was missing.

If I remember correctly, Billie stated in one of her BTH interviews that Shawn was at his mother's on Tue.
I believe that's when Billie stated, Shawn's mother found out Hailey was missing before Billie knew she was missing.

I think you are right Jo.

~jmo~

(and by the way, this is my 1000th post, it took 7 long years to get there but I finally did it.)

~jmo~

(and by the way, this is my 1000th post, it took 7 long years to get there but I finally did it.)

bbm

:woohoo:

Yes Jo that is correct. It came out from BD on BTH that SA told his mom Tues around noon that HD was missing BUT it was around this time that BD called home and spoke with DD telling him to call HD and have her come home. BD reported HD missing to LE about 2pm. This raised my hinky meter big time.

~jmo~

CONGRATS Adrienne!!
:fireworks::party::fireworks:

~jmo~

:balloons::fireworks::party:

you need to spend some time in the scanner forums. That really racks up the post count. :lol:

Congratulations. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member