TX - Man accused of recording 12yo girl as she bathed

MorenoI

Reaction score
An arrest warrant affidavit states Kent had been living with a woman and her daughter at a Northeast Side apartment earlier this year. The girl was taking a bath on Feb. 3 when she noticed a suspicious hole in a tile on the wall, according to the affidavit.

Police said the woman found several child *advertiser censored* images in which Kent had superimposed the 12-year-old girl's head onto the body of a child who was being sexually assaulted by an adult male, and then superimposed his own head onto that of the male, the affidavit states

OMG! :sick:

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...-girl-as-she-bathed-1320508.php#ixzz1IaZVZFga

An arrest warrant affidavit states Kent had been living with a woman and her daughter at a Northeast Side apartment earlier this year. The girl was taking a bath on Feb. 3 when she noticed a suspicious hole in a tile on the wall, according to the affidavit.

Police said the woman found several child *advertiser censored* images in which Kent had superimposed the 12-year-old girl's head onto the body of a child who was being sexually assaulted by an adult male, and then superimposed his own head onto that of the male, the affidavit states

OMG! :sick:

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...-girl-as-she-bathed-1320508.php#ixzz1IaZVZFga

Pahlease not another one of these freaks with the superimposing. What is up with that?

Can you imagine finding the head of your child superimposed like that? Dude would be missing two heads if I found something like that.

Moreno you have to alert us when there's a creepy, scary mugshot.:crazy:

Whoa is all I can say about this guy.

Thankfully in this story we have a mother who actually did some investigative work and reported him (I presume she is the one who reported him). Which is how it should be, but we all know in plenty of similar cases the mothers look the other way.

what a freak:sick:

Kudos to the girl and her mom!

Moreno you have to alert us when there's a creepy, scary mugshot.:crazy:

Whoa is all I can say about this guy.

lol So sorry! I will be more careful next time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back