1073 users online (168 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Mom Threatens To Kill 3 Month Old In Target

Marnie L Korhel aged 43 screamed at her crying 3 month old in Target. Shoppers who witnessed the angry mom called police.

Korhel was stopped in the Target parking lot, and admitted to making the threats. She then told cops to take the baby and give her to CPS. They did.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/loc...cc4c03286.html

Man, I know screaming babies with colic and ear infections and other ailments can cry 24/7, but they cry for a reason Marnie. Heck, even seemingly pleasant babies have their moments or hours. In a way it's good the cops took the little one. Lord knows what could have happened at home if she yelled in Target.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Day-um! Back in 2009 Marnie made some comments to a Facebook group that think babies are dumb.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201955772&v=wall

What she did was very wrong.. you don't treat a baby like that... but she handed the baby over to the police and willingly had her placed with CPS... I don't think they should charge her.....
    I think Marnie should get a tubal and continue her child free life

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    I don't think they should charge her.....
    I think Marnie should get a tubal and continue her child free life
    Agreed. She said she couldn't do this anymore. Hey some folks can't. This woman admitted it.

It appears she was married back in 2010. There's a husband living in Colorado. Or so it says. Maybe the woman just couldn't take the pressure. Maybe she has post partum depression. Maybe Marnie wanted to go back to her career. At least she didn't BS anyone and pretend all was well.

There's some people that just don't take to babies. Even their own. Admittedly my own DD has said no way is she having kids. While babysitting a friends 4 year old in an emergency she called me and asked "MOM, how the he*l do ya get one of these kids to sleep?" That was a 4 year old. I couldn't see her dealing with an infant.

Best wishes and prayers for this little girl. Hopefully she'll be in good hands. I do remember those crying jags that went on for hours and hours. Colic. I didn't threaten to kill anyone, but myself after three days of no sleep.

I'm glad she admitted that she couldn't do it and let them take the baby. Hopefully that'll keep us from having to hear another tragic story about this baby later. I just wish others who felt this way would do the same.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Day-um! Back in 2009 Marnie made some comments to a Facebook group that think babies are dumb.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201955772&v=wall
    OMG! i dont know if this group is for real or what! But this group is out of control! Some of the things said on there make me really mad!!