State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one team truly has more than 100 witnesses and the other has more than 200, this trial is going to go on for 6 months since we're only at 55 now.

Good morning. Think I'm going to do more lurking than posting today. Last night's thread left a bad taste in my mouth with the sniping/baiting going on. I don't want to feel as if I'm going to have 5 posters jump on me if I post something that doesn't agree with the majority of people here.

Hopefully we'll hear something substantial that doesn't get torn apart by the defense, as that has seemed to be the trend in this trial.

don't know if this has been mentioned before...I have never been athletic in my life and have often wondered if I would have the ability to run for my Life..but Nancy was athletic and she had been told of ways to protect herself
Why wouldn't Nancy be aware that someone was in the vicinity (she wasn't wearing radio) and ran away?

Good morning. Think I'm going to do more lurking than posting today. Last night's thread left a bad taste in my mouth with the sniping/baiting going on. I don't want to feel as if I'm going to have 5 posters jump on me if I post something that doesn't agree with the majority of people here.

Hopefully we'll hear something substantial that doesn't get torn apart by the defense, as that has seemed to be the trend in this trial.

Yes i saw that! I did a drive by to check out thread and left. I think the day crowd is more pleasing! :seeya:

If one team truly has more than 100 witnesses and the other has more than 200, this trial is going to go on for 6 months since we're only at 55 now.

I don't think the defense has many witnesses to call (IMO) his vigorous cross of the Police show they really have nothing more than the OJ Defense. The Real Killer is still out there! The Police did a lousy job

I was wondering the same thing. Wasn't this trial only predicted to last 6 weeks?

In most of the trials I've watched, both prosecution and defense begin with a large witness list. The lists are for the OPTION of using that witness and many times are not used.

ETA: It's a point/counterpoint situation. The witness MUST be on the list to be able to be called, if needed.

Listening to Krista's testimony. So sad. And her accent make me miss home, eh.

Good Morning Everyone;
I have one quick question then, Hi-Ho, Hi-HO, It's off to work I go! Do you think the State warned the Rentz's how the defence has the amunition to shoot down every expert witness they put up on the stand? After the geologist, I wanted to yell at my computer when the bug guy's real story came out. I can't image sitting there in that court room being disappointed day after day.

For those not in Raleigh area: It's raining here (at least in West Raleigh, near Rex Hospital), so we'll see if it has any effect on buffering, etc. A nice good rain for flowers and newly-scattered grass seed. But maybe not for murder trials??

:seeya:

My gut is in a knot about how the defense will question <narrative> Krista.

Anyone else hitting their "refresh" button probably more than necessary?!

I think the pros may be resting soon

Do we still have Det. Daniels, possibly Mr. Rentz, possibly CISCO personnel, and FBI to go still? I'm just trying to think what might be left.

:seeya: Morning ALL!!!

What happened to Krista?..We're back to the officer Hazel..something??? Thought they finished with him??

Phhh Man..How to confuse ..Hope the jury hs their correct notebooks to keep all these witnesses straight :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni