OH - Alvin Money charged with soliciting sex from 9-year-old at church, 2011

MorenoI

Reaction score
A South Lebanon man is behind bars after police he solicited sex from a 9-year-old boy at church.

Police say Hamilton Township Police were dispatched to the Kings Point Church of God in Maineville on March 21 after a member of the congregation reported hearing Money solicit sexual activity from a disabled 9-year-old boy.

Thank god someone heard this, and reported it to to the police. How sad, a place that is supposed to be safe and this is where predators come to take advantage!

http://www.fox19.com/story/14384769/man-charged-with-soliciting-sex-from-9-year-old-at-church

Everyone can imagine how I responded. Yep. Just like that. After looking at the mug shot, I have to wonder if this man doesn't have some disabilities himself. The fact that someone else heard and some issues with the mug shot make me wonder. If so, once again, I'd like to point out that there needs to be better services and supervision for our ID population.

If the man has no challenges of the sort, good luck with the judge and jury with this story.

Lots of people did the right thing for this child. First of all, the child himself said no. Then the person overhearing the solicitation reported the incident to the pastor who immediately called the police. I hope that person knows that they too could have called police but still I'm pleased.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/27442013/detail.html

"...Prosecutors said Money brought the boy into the bathroom not knowing that another parishioner was in a stall. He allegedly asked the child if he would perform multiple sex acts and the child said no. The witness immediately reported Money to the minister, who contacted the police...."

more at link

As far as I can tell, Money is married to his second wife and can drive--as he's gotten two tickets for failure to stop after an accident. Being that there's no comment about driving without a license, I'm assuming that Money has a license. Most people (most) who have licenses, function at an ability where they certainly know the law about soliciting children about sexual contact. The fact that he assisted the child into the restroom tells me that he was engaging in predatory behavior.

Mr. Money is a shameless man, indeed. Let's run this one by the judge.

Lots of people did the right thing for this child. First of all, the child himself said no. Then the person overhearing the solicitation reported the incident to the pastor who immediately called the police. I hope that person knows that they too could have called police but still I'm pleased.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/27442013/detail.html

"...Prosecutors said Money brought the boy into the bathroom not knowing that another parishioner was in a stall. He allegedly asked the child if he would perform multiple sex acts and the child said no. The witness immediately reported Money to the minister, who contacted the police...."

more at link

As far as I can tell, Money is married to his second wife and can drive--as he's gotten two tickets for failure to stop after an accident. Being that there's no comment about driving without a license, I'm assuming that Money has a license. Most people (most) who have licenses, function at an ability where they certainly know the law about soliciting children about sexual contact. The fact that he assisted the child into the restroom tells me that he was engaging in predatory behavior.

Mr. Money is a shameless man, indeed. Let's run this one by the judge.

Miss Izzy Highway Patrol!!!!!!:D Good lookout on that Izzy. He can drive lawfully he can get his tail locked up for trying to hurt kids dagnabit.

Thank you also for drawing attention to the process these folks went through. Truly how many people who overheard that would have taken immediate action. To this day it's still so taboo people want to think they heard wrong or whatever. God forbid we call the cops on Mr. Money cause we wouldn't want to mess up Mr. Money's world.

Well they were on the money and Money was offering money so I hope his bail is a ton of money and he stays locked up. Let's pray there's no more kids at Church or elsewhere he's hurt.

BTW, he didn't just pick that kid that day. He's been eyeballing that poor child at Church I bet for some time. I want him locked up for good. Forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back