1112 users online (187 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida

NM - Casey Carlisle charged with child abuse, Farmington, 2011

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_1773775...ce=most_viewed

A young Farmington mother faces felony child abuse charges after she allegedly abused her 4-week-old newborn.
    The newborn suffered broken ribs, bruises on his face and neck, and a laceration in his esophagus making it impossible for him to eat

What a POS she tried to plan the other children, saying they tried to sit on the baby....WTH?

The doctor, however, told police that the "broken ribs were consistent with force applied by squeezing and further stated it was a violent act," according to court records

These types of infant abuse makes me sick to my stomach!! This is the best time to cuddle and just hold them.

http://www.kasa.com/dpps/news/crime/...abused_3761123

How horribly sad ! I say tie her tubes, and lock her bum up, and why does she look familiar to me
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Infant vomiting blood was reportedly abused, police charge mother
    March 31st, 2011

A one month old, newborn baby boy was reportedly brought into a New Mexico Emergency Room by his mother, vomiting blood and suffering from what police believe to be brutal attacks against the infant. The young mother, Casey Carlisle, age 21 is married to Zachary Carlisle. Together, they have 3 children including the newborn baby boy.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topic...charge-mother/
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Infant vomiting blood was reportedly abused, police charge mother
    March 31st, 2011

A one month old, newborn baby boy was reportedly brought into a New Mexico Emergency Room by his mother, vomiting blood and suffering from what police believe to be brutal attacks against the infant. The young mother, Casey Carlisle, age 21 is married to Zachary Carlisle. Together, they have 3 children including the newborn baby boy.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topic...charge-mother/
    Why do they keep stating how young she is? It matters nil, and it changes nothing. I mean, I understand it's to get attention, but lets face it, when it comes to motherhood, 21 isn't even that young anymore.

And yeah, lock her up, pull the other kids out of there, and superglue it shut...she doesn't need anymore. And the babies she has certainly don't need her.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Absolutely horrific, I honestly don't know what is in the minds of people anymore...My heart just breaks for this child.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

3 or 4 kids at 21 implies she started awfully young. To me that means nothing, I also started young. In my mind the fact that this is not her first child means she should know by know how to be a parent. I do not know why the media makes such a big deal about young mothers who are, well, young. That is not a mitigator in the least as far as I am concerned. Some young women make excellent, responsible, loving parents. Others who are older do not, and vice versa.

Non issue but makes for a better attention getter for headlines.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.