Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Misty is ready to talk

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast Mommy
    Posts
    505

    Misty is ready to talk

    Press Release

    Misty Croslin is ready to talk about HaLeigh Cummings

    East Grand Forks, MN, April 5, 2011: Misty Croslin has something she wants to tell regarding HaLeigh Cummings but wants the story to be covered by a major network, her father said today. “She wants to tell it to something like 48 Hours, so everybody hears it,” said Hank Croslin. He said his daughter sent the plea to him from prison through family members. “Misty is scared to death. She needs to talk to the news people,” he said. Hank Croslin said the communications included something about a photograph of HaLeigh. Hank Croslin said he believes his daughter became disillusioned with investigators after they promised her things if she would simply make something up.

    Trying to get link now, will edit asap .
    HaLeigh, Where are you ?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    20,830
    East Grand Forks, MN? Hmm...

    Um, never mind. Will wait for your link.
    HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

    __________________________________

    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"



  3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    East Grand Forks, MN? Hmm...

    Um, never mind. Will wait for your link.
    Um...you're probably thinking what I'm thinking.

  5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,448
    Let's see what comes of this... it is true but not getting my hopes up I can't take too many more let downs in this case.


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,190
    I'm thinking it too. :\

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,921
    Doesn't sound to me like she's ready to speak the truth.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Um...you're probably thinking what I'm thinking.
    Evidently my brain is turned off tonight.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Evidently my brain is turned off tonight.
    The press release comes out of Minnesota.

    I would be a lot more hopeful if it came from anywhere else.

    But, I will sit tight and wait, and not judge until we know more...

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    She sounds possibly scared with that 48 hours deadline. Maybe someone has been womping on her azz?
    I think they are talking about the show "48 Hours."

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    I hate to say this, but she may just be bored, and want some more attention.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  19. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    10,402
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyofthreekidz5 View Post
    Press Release

    Misty Croslin is ready to talk about HaLeigh Cummings

    East Grand Forks, MN, April 5, 2011: Misty Croslin has something she wants to tell regarding HaLeigh Cummings but wants the story to be covered by a major network, her father said today. “She wants to tell it to something like 48 Hours, so everybody hears it,” said Hank Croslin. He said his daughter sent the plea to him from prison through family members. “Misty is scared to death. She needs to talk to the news people,” he said. Hank Croslin said the communications included something about a photograph of HaLeigh. Hank Croslin said he believes his daughter became disillusioned with investigators after they promised her things if she would simply make something up.

    Trying to get link now, will edit asap .
    Be still my heart!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,904
    Hopefully it is true but remember this is coming from a guy who tried to file charges against someone for stealing his fingerprints.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:


  23. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    It's time to talk!

    I hope that prison is scary enough to get her to sing to a tune of finding Haleigh's Body. I truly don't care what they do with her after, I just want this little baby laid to rest properly and her mother given closure.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:


  25. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    10,402
    Surely she isn't going to "really, really" talk unless LE offers her a better deal?

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:


  27. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,448
    OK if this is only on TH's blog and no other link we know where there is going. Let's see if any other link can be provided. While we allowed discussion about the book, we aren't going to believe TH on this. I'll be back to check for an approved link in a bit.

  28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:


  29. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    OK if this is only on TH's blog and no other link we know where there is going. Let's see if any other link can be provided. While we allowed discussion about the book, we aren't going to believe TH on this. I'll be back to check for an approved link in a bit.
    Thank you !

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Surely she isn't going to "really, really" talk unless LE offers her a better deal?
    Exactly what I was thinking, lonetraveler. The media can't get her a better deal (or anything else, for that matter). This makes me wonder if she offered new info to LE and they refused to listen.
    ETA: You really can't blame LE if this is what happened. I lost track of how many lies she told long ago!
    Last edited by joeskidbeck; 04-05-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added thought
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    If this is from "whats-his-face", the guy is a wacko. Sorry, just being honest. He knows nothing about the truth.

    He will soon though.

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to badme102 For This Useful Post:


  35. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,448
    OK I'm closing the thread and if anyone can provide a link to anyone but this person PM me and I'll reopen the thead 10-4? Sorry.....

  36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 142
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:39 AM
  2. Replies: 346
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:23 AM
  3. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 05:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •