Not open for further replies.

mommyofthreekidz5

Exemplary Сasual Dating Verified Damsels
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Press Release

Misty Croslin is ready to talk about HaLeigh Cummings

East Grand Forks, MN, April 5, 2011: Misty Croslin has something she wants to tell regarding HaLeigh Cummings but wants the story to be covered by a major network, her father said today. “She wants to tell it to something like 48 Hours, so everybody hears it,” said Hank Croslin. He said his daughter sent the plea to him from prison through family members. “Misty is scared to death. She needs to talk to the news people,” he said. Hank Croslin said the communications included something about a photograph of HaLeigh. Hank Croslin said he believes his daughter became disillusioned with investigators after they promised her things if she would simply make something up.

Trying to get link now, will edit asap .

East Grand Forks, MN? Hmm...

Um, never mind. Will wait for your link.

Let's see what comes of this... :praying: it is true but not getting my hopes up I can't take too many more let downs in this case.

Doesn't sound to me like she's ready to speak the truth.

Evidently my brain is turned off tonight. :waitasec:

The press release comes out of Minnesota.

I would be a lot more hopeful if it came from anywhere else.

But, I will sit tight and wait, and not judge until we know more...

She sounds possibly scared with that 48 hours deadline. Maybe someone has been womping on her azz?

I think they are talking about the show "48 Hours."

I hate to say this, but she may just be bored, and want some more attention.

Press Release

Misty Croslin is ready to talk about HaLeigh Cummings

East Grand Forks, MN, April 5, 2011: Misty Croslin has something she wants to tell regarding HaLeigh Cummings but wants the story to be covered by a major network, her father said today. “She wants to tell it to something like 48 Hours, so everybody hears it,” said Hank Croslin. He said his daughter sent the plea to him from prison through family members. “Misty is scared to death. She needs to talk to the news people,” he said. Hank Croslin said the communications included something about a photograph of HaLeigh. Hank Croslin said he believes his daughter became disillusioned with investigators after they promised her things if she would simply make something up.

Trying to get link now, will edit asap .

:eek:hwow: Be still my heart!

Hopefully it is true but remember this is coming from a guy who tried to file charges against someone for stealing his fingerprints.

It's time to talk!

I hope that prison is scary enough to get her to sing to a tune of finding Haleigh's Body. I truly don't care what they do with her after, I just want this little baby laid to rest properly and her mother given closure.

Surely she isn't going to "really, really" talk unless LE offers her a better deal?

OK if this is only on TH's blog and no other link we know where there is going. Let's see if any other link can be provided. While we allowed discussion about the book, we aren't going to believe TH on this. I'll be back to check for an approved link in a bit. :)

OK if this is only on TH's blog and no other link we know where there is going. Let's see if any other link can be provided. While we allowed discussion about the book, we aren't going to believe TH on this. I'll be back to check for an approved link in a bit. :)

Thank you !

Surely she isn't going to "really, really" talk unless LE offers her a better deal?

Exactly what I was thinking, lonetraveler. The media can't get her a better deal (or anything else, for that matter). This makes me wonder if she offered new info to LE and they refused to listen.
ETA: You really can't blame LE if this is what happened. I lost track of how many lies she told long ago!

If this is from "whats-his-face", the guy is a wacko. Sorry, just being honest. He knows nothing about the truth.

He will soon though.

OK I'm closing the thread and if anyone can provide a link to anyone but this person PM me and I'll reopen the thead 10-4? Sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123