2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Here is the Casual Discussion thread for today's Frye Hearing. This thread will be open before trial begins, during the lunch breaks and after court adjourns for the day.

This the the thread to have fun gearing up for the hearing, rehashing during the lunch recess and venting after Judge Perry dismisses everyone at the end of the day.

Just remember - TOS still applies. :angel:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132588"]Link to today's Guidelines for specific info[/ame].

Let's see if I can keep my brain straight...and know when I am in an "official" thread...or the chit-chat thread.

Thank you, mods for all you do and are trying to do.

I know when emotions run high we are very hard to control

Here is the Casual Discussion thread for today's Frye Hearing. This thread will be open before trial begins, during the lunch breaks and after court adjourns for the day.

This the the thread to have fun gearing up for the hearing, rehashing during the lunch recess and venting after Judge Perry dismisses everyone at the end of the day.

Just remember - TOS still applies. :angel:

Link to today's Guidelines for specific info.

Good morning! :coffeeup:

For the second time, I have to leave for a medical appt.!!!! :banghead:

I should be here for the first hour and the last few hours.

What about side bar thread?:crazy:

Love it! Coffee time!! I was reading the article about HHJP where they talked with HHJS who apparently is a strict Catholic who has never sentenced anyone to death. He said his "Irony is Rich" had more than one meaning. That tickled me to think they may have thrown off someone who would not give her the DP for someone who would have no problem with it.

Good Morning everyone and what a great idea this thread is!

I have something to vent about and the Hearing has not even started. Anyone rememeber last Friday when the first witness was on the stand? The deputy that had taken George to the towyard to get the trash bag? Well Jose made that poor woman sit there all day last Friday because he would not dismiss her as a witness and I remember Judge Perry told her she would have to wait out in the hallway?

I have a problem with this because I really do not believe JB had any intentions of calling her back to the stand and simply made her stay there all day because he could. Did anyone else get that feeling?

Just a quick question...

I see that in "trial" thread, we can't comment on clothing. I understand the "comment" aspect of that rule, but can we "report" (factually) what certain participants are wearing?

Thanks

What about side bar thread?:crazy:

I LOVE IT!!!! :loveyou: I am gonna use it, if it is okay with you, zoey!

PERFECT! :bowdown: :blowkiss:

I agree that JB is pulling some power play...or maybe he just isn't that well prepared and didn't want to make a mistake...if he had her stay...then if he forgot something he was covered...

I will be glad when this trial is over...but then what will we all do?

I always have such great luck with that akin blah blah link. The one Tulessa uses. Is that link for today up yet??

Just a quick question...

I see that in "trial" thread, we can't comment on clothing. I understand the "comment" aspect of that rule, but can we "report" (factually) what certain participants are wearing?

Thanks

Sure! Just no petty or catty comments.

"Casey is there wearing a pink sweater". = Okay

"OMG! CA must really, really hate KC! That pink sweater she brought for her is horrible!" = Not okay.

KWIM?

Good Morning everyone and what a great idea this thread is!

I have something to vent about and the Hearing has not even started. Anyone rememeber last Friday when the first witness was on the stand? The deputy that had taken George to the towyard to get the trash bag? Well Jose made that poor woman sit there all day last Friday because he would not dismiss her as a witness and I remember Judge Perry told her she would have to wait out in the hallway?

I have a problem with this because I really do not believe JB had any intentions of calling her back to the stand and simply made her stay there all day because he could. Did anyone else get that feeling?

I think it is more that he is so befuddled by the state, he wants anyone and everyone to be there "just in case"! :crazy:

GM all,at the beginning of the threads could someone please post the media links for those of us who lose connection at times during the hearing,that way there is a place to go get new media connection (sorry sleepy):seeya:

When are they going to address the stain? Or is that all wrapped up in the air sampling somehow?

Okay peeps. For the first time since day 31, I'm not going to be around for a good part of this hearing. I'm counting on all of you here and in the summary thread = checking in on my phone when I can!

Also, could someone ('beach?) pin or sticky a link post at the top of the hearing threads? That might help everybody who gets in late or loses a feed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member