1172 users online (166 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

Teen Disappears From Denver Nightclub

Kenia Monge was partying with friends last Thursday at 24K Lounge. She left to go to the restroom and never came back, leaving behind her purse, cell phone and car keys.

Monge graduated from Cherry Creek High School and plans to attend Metro State to become a crime scene investigator. She has dark hair and is petite, 4 feet 11 inches tall and 90 pounds.

Something made her leave that bar not on her own will. I don't know if it was the date rape drug or somebody .../snipped... said Tony Lee, the missing teen's stepfather.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...09/detail.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 09-08-2011 at 06:49 PM.

The video at the link above says she was last seen at a gas station several miles away.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

"The next time anyone had contact with her was at 2:15 a.m. a few blocks away," says her stepdad Tony Lee.

He says a man claims to have seen Kenia walking with a homeless man and that he offered Lee's stepdaughter a ride. The man says Kenia accepted the ride, which makes her stepfather think she may have been drugged.

"She would not get into that vehicle in a million years in my opinion if she was in her right mind," Lee says.

The man said he took her back to 24K to get her car, but says her car wasn't in downtown Denver. He says Kenia said she got a ride from a girlfriend after visiting a hookah bar near I-25 and Colorado Blvd, so he offered to drive her to her home in Aurora.

The man says he stopped to get her cigarettes at a gas station at Speer and Pennsylvania, and says Kenia left with a short Hispanic man who gave her a cigarette.

"There's never been any drug issues. There's never been any runaway issues, any mental health issues," says her stepfather.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-19year...0,166748.story

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    "The next time anyone had contact with her was at 2:15 a.m. a few blocks away," says her stepdad Tony Lee.

He says a man claims to have seen Kenia walking with a homeless man and that he offered Lee's stepdaughter a ride. The man says Kenia accepted the ride, which makes her stepfather think she may have been drugged.

"She would not get into that vehicle in a million years in my opinion if she was in her right mind," Lee says.

The man said he took her back to 24K to get her car, but says her car wasn't in downtown Denver. He says Kenia said she got a ride from a girlfriend after visiting a hookah bar near I-25 and Colorado Blvd, so he offered to drive her to her home in Aurora.

The man says he stopped to get her cigarettes at a gas station at Speer and Pennsylvania, and says Kenia left with a short Hispanic man who gave her a cigarette.

"There's never been any drug issues. There's never been any runaway issues, any mental health issues," says her stepfather.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-19year...0,166748.story
    From Speer and Pennsylvania to Aurora is about 25 minutes. Are there cameras at the gas station? Where did the man pick her up originally? What time was this? Who had contact with her at 2:15 and how if she left her phone at the Club.

Boy, she is really tiny (90 lbs.); wouldn't take much to overpower her.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rl...00765271341808

No Camera that I can see from Google street walk of the gas station and it is a small gas station...

She was 19 and in a club....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rl...00765271341808

No Camera that I can see from Google street walk of the gas station and it is a small gas station...

She was 19 and in a club....
    When I was younger, I could get into clubs at 18. They would put wrist bands on those 21 and older. The bartenders and bouncers were supposed to make sure no underage drinking occurred, but you know how that worked (or shall I say, didn't work). It might be the same way these days too?

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    When I was younger, I could get into clubs at 18. They would put wrist bands on those 21 and older. The bartenders and bouncers were supposed to make sure no underage drinking occurred, but you know how that worked (or shall I say, didn't work). It might be the same way these days too?
    I am so old we could drink when we were 18,

But seriously now... that gas station looks to be in an OK area, but that doesn't mean much now days....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    I am so old we could drink when we were 18,

But seriously now... that gas station looks to be in an OK area, but that doesn't mean much now days....
    Oh, gosh; showing our age......me too!!

Such a beautiful young lady. LE seems to be staying involved. Pray they find her safe soon.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kenia-...,7452843.photo

Missing Poster list the last 3 possible addresses/sightings with times

Help Us Find Kenia Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-U...560247?sk=wall

The legal drinking age in Colorado is 21. Jackson said that police are also investigating the nightclub and looking into what kind of ID, if any, Monge was carrying when she visited the club with two friends.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/06...#ixzz1IlWXW0D3

So a guy saw her walking with a homeless man and gave her a ride. Then she left with a short Hispanic man at a gas station? Can't say I believe the guy who claims to have given her a ride. Sounds too weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    So a guy saw her walking with a homeless man and gave her a ride. Then she left with a short Hispanic man at a gas station? Can't say I believe the guy who claims to have given her a ride. Sounds too weird.
    the police are actively questioning the man that drove her in his car. He has not been named as a suspect yet (they are not sure what he is yet...) It is an open investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/06...#ixzz1IlWXW0D3

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast