Where is George?

Capri

Reaction score
He's not been at the hearings lately, but CA has. Where is he? I'm sure there aren't many who really believe he's out looking for a job, since we know that's his old standby excuse to CA when he was with RiverC.

It is especially odd since there was so much speculation about the big old bus heading his way from the DT. I would think he might want to come to court and act like his usual self to dispel those rumors. Guess not.

I've been wondering for the last few months! Since the "our marriage is fine" statement.
That came out of the blue IMO. If it's fine why even respond? Isn't that the way someone would respond even if the marriage was falling apart? This trial is about justice for Caylee.
And yet I still wonder where GA is. I have a suspicion he is not living with CA or employed for.that matter because I believe his.employment would be news. Who would really know if GA moved out? The A's neighbors didn't seem to have any use for them anyway.
I for one hope he is no longer in CA's lair. Maybe he is living with Lee?
IMO that is why CA looks so tired and haggard. It's manipulation (she is playing the part of"poor pitiful me" "I'm might not be mentally able to stand trial") I can see it coming! *fool me once SHAME on you. Fool me twice shame on ME!
The public will fall for it - plain and simple - a desperate attempt to win her puppet's affection and the general publics concern in the hopes that he will return after seeing her looking so bad without him to follow her around like a puppy.
GA (I hope) has had time to try and come to terms with this tragedy and perhaps be prepared to move on with his life.

MOO

home studying his depo's and testimony so he can get his story together and also watch other testimony is MY GUESS and MOO

Did we ever get confirmed evidence that George actually was seeing RiverC? I must have missed it entirely if so, and would really appreciate someone providing a link to that information.

Thanks so much all !:banghead:

I don't think GA is living on Suburban Drive. When they separated before, IIRC, he went to his parents' home somewhere around Ft Meyers. I think he may be working at some low key job in that area. CA has her disability pay and church friends to help her. I think GA was cut off by CA. Maybe he is not being the team player she wants him to be. Is he unwilling to sacrifice himself to save ICA? This is a man who is wrestling with his soul - IMO. Maybe he is no longer willing to drink the KC koolaid - or the CA koolaid - and he is weighed by unimaginable guilt. How can he go back and change the past or live with the present? Will he even live to the end of the trial?

:dunno:

I don't think GA is living on Suburban Drive. When they separated before, IIRC, he went to his parents' home somewhere around Ft Meyers. I think he may be working at some low key job in that area. CA has her disability pay and church friends to help her. I think GA was cut off by CA. Maybe he is not being the team player she wants him to be. Is he unwilling to sacrifice himself to save ICA? This is a man who is wrestling with his soul - IMO. Maybe he is no longer willing to drink the KC koolaid - or the CA koolaid - and he is weighed by unimaginable guilt. How can he go back and change the past or live with the present? Will he even live to the end of the trial?

If only...

I think he's more than willing to drink the Kool-Aid. Time and time again I get my hopes up that he will do the right thing for Caylee, but time and time again, he gets in Court, throws KC a prayer kiss and lies his azz off for her.

I think he's not at the hearings because he's working.

Why is there speculation that he is not living at home? Has this been observed?

Has anyone monitored this family's actions since the arrest? What do they do all day? Are they looking for work? We hear about CA's church friend. Does she actually go to church? Do people see her there?

If the main motive for the murder is kc not wanting to be a mother and wanting to party, why hasn't there been more investigation to her life and that of her family's prior to '08?

I don't recall a single interview of any of her teachers. What else did she do in her teen years besides go to school? Was she in any clubs or sports? What did she do after school? What did Lee do? Were they latchkey children? Who monitored KC and Lee? She DID learn to drive. What did she do with herself after high school (besides get pregnant) all day long? Who actually worked with her at Universal when she did work there. Was was she fired?

What did George and Cindy do besides work? Did they have any friends? If so, where are they now?

I thought it was extremely interesting the day CA's supervisor gave testimony. It showed that there are other people who have observed their behavior besides LE. There have to be more people like this.

I guess I am curious because you just don't wake up one day and murder.

I'm guessing GA found a J O B....that is the best therapy when a tragedy like this destroys your family...

I believe when GA admitted in court, he would defy a subpeona if it would save ICA's life but will draw the line at being fingered as the culprit in Caylee's demise...He might feel very betrayed, why ICA would stoop so low but it probably will soon pass (just as the molestation accusation has passed), when this trial happens in May..future behavior based on past behavior, his steam will blow over...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If GA gets out "on his own" (like he's a teenager!), I think he'd have a job. Remember, when outside of CA's earshot-she was busy looking for her own employment and completing a move from Ohio- GA applied for a job with the Orlando Police Department and failed to ever tell her that. IIRC he did have a job in Ft. Myers.
Of course, that was years ago now, and in the time between then and now, he has gotten all comfy being under CA's wing-Another Anthony battle of wills and emotional games. CA wouldn't "let" him be a cop, and so he decided he wasn't gonna be anything. Take that, beloved wife!
In GA's defense and once upon a time, he did seem to take pride in being LE. CA was not truthful about why she did not want him to be a cop...CA says she worried too much for him and "wanted (Lee) to have a dad." No wife loves the idea of their LE husband out on the streets, but that was not CA's main issue. Per RickP, CA was coveting the wealth GA's brother-in-law has amassed in car sales. She wanted a piece of that action.
BTW, I have always thought it was so rude that CA made that statement about her son having a dad to guys that are still active LE, almost as if to judge their actions and committment to their family.

I guess my point is that there have been times, fewer and farrer between now, but nonetheless there have been times where GA has shown glimpses of a manly ego and pride. Give him time alone or catch him at a time when his manhood feels nourished, and he will pursue work as he has done in the past.

As much as he has ticked me off in all of this and I wanna write that they deserve each other, I do hope GA is out of that shanty. It can only help matters for Caylee.

As to the topic question-He is certainly somewhere in Florida. He is certainly too volatile to be in a courtroom right now, so probably waiting it out at home-Whether the defense goes at him and no matter what KC said about him, it does no good for him to be in court right now.
I think this differs from Lee and his absense; Lee has stated 5 ba-zillion times this his goal from July, 2008, was to locate Caylee. Going to KC's hearings, at this late stage, does nothing more to further his goal. Not to mention Lee has a fun job (if you're into sports and travel) I'm sure a lot of guys would love to have-Betcha he shows up to work everyday to keep it.
Remember this: John Morgan asked Lee if he ever considered that his sister had something to do with Caylee's disappearance. Lee's attorney interjected and Lee mumbled something about relevance, but Lee had a WIDE OPEN opportunity to answer the question with a resounding "no." He did not. Instead, IMO, he took issue with being put on the spot by JM-he wasn't ready to go there out loud, but he sure didn't deny it.
George has been the one to try to mimic CA's response to all of this, but he's really not good at faking it, so why go?

I believe Amil in her report from the hearings at the end of March reported that she 'overheard' CA say that GA was looking for a job.

It would seem that as of 3/19 GA was still living at the home. BB's wife posts on another blog, sometimes with updates about what's going on in the neighborhood.

I'm guessing GA found a J O B....that is the best therapy when a tragedy like this destroys your family...

I believe when GA admitted in court, he would defy a subpeona if it would save ICA's life but will draw the line at being fingered as the culprit in Caylee's demise...He might feel very betrayed, why ICA would stoop so low but it probably will soon pass (just as the molestation accusation has passed), when this trial happens in May..future behavior based on past behavior, his steam will blow over...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think you are closer than the other speculations as to where GA might be or why he's absent, I should say. These terms they've been using regarding the decomp, adipacere (sp?), bodies buried or unburied, etc. I think are more than he can take these days. To add to that, I think he may have been advised to not be in the courtroom until the latest rumors of him having anything to do with Caylee's demise subsided. I can see his attorney giving him that kind of advice if he were to be actually under suspicion. KC and her lies sure have left a lot of debris and destruction in the path, hasn't she?

I think you are closer than the other speculations as to where GA might be or why he's absent, I should say. These terms they've been using regarding the decomp, adipacere (sp?), bodies buried or unburied, etc. I think are more than he can take these days. To add to that, I think he may have been advised to not be in the courtroom until the latest rumors of him having anything to do with Caylee's demise subsided. I can see his attorney giving him that kind of advice if he were to be actually under suspicion. KC and her lies sure have left a lot of debris and destruction in the path, hasn't she?

Ah hah!

After the new attys came on board is when he stopped showing up-In the BC days, he was there everytime.

Ah hah!

After the new attys came on board is when he stopped showing up-In the BC days, he was there everytime.

Considering the reason he has a new attorney, IMO, that's good advice. Stay away. I don't think he has a problem with that.

When I had lunch with some [friends] a few weeks ago one of them told me she was in town from Missouri and took advantage of her trip to Orlando to drive past the As house. GA was there doing yardwork at that time.

Several hearings back a poster at the HM saw GA at a fast food restaurant close to the courthouse while CA attended the hearing. I hope he's not attending in protest of the DT's plan to completely destroy what's left of him in order to save a mindless murderer from herself. If so kudos to you GA!!!

Why is there speculation that he is not living at home? Has this been observed?

Has anyone monitored this family's actions since the arrest? What do they do all day? Are they looking for work? We hear about CA's church friend. Does she actually go to church? Do people see her there?

If the main motive for the murder is kc not wanting to be a mother and wanting to party, why hasn't there been more investigation to her life and that of her family's prior to '08?

I don't recall a single interview of any of her teachers. What else did she do in her teen years besides go to school? Was she in any clubs or sports? What did she do after school? What did Lee do? Were they latchkey children? Who monitored KC and Lee? She DID learn to drive. What did she do with herself after high school (besides get pregnant) all day long? Who actually worked with her at Universal when she did work there. Was was she fired?

What did George and Cindy do besides work? Did they have any friends? If so, where are they now?

I thought it was extremely interesting the day CA's supervisor gave testimony. It showed that there are other people who have observed their behavior besides LE. There have to be more people like this.

I guess I am curious because you just don't wake up one day and murder.

Anything the state would try to bring up about her past is considered prejudical. Background investigation on her past are being done by her own mitigation team.

I thought we had a poster here that lives in the neighborhood an was reporting..can't remember her name, maybe she will show up to clarify about GA.

When I had lunch with some [friends] a few weeks ago one of them told me she was in town from Missouri and took advantage of her trip to Orlando to drive past the As house. GA was there doing yardwork at that time.

Makes me feel sorry for him. There is nothing worse than saying if only I had done this (insisted that Cindy and he do something about KC when they knew she was not working and also went for full custody). It is sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back