Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Nancy had friends Brad didn't

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

I NEVER think cheating is ok, for any reason. But the point is, this marriage was a bad idea for BOTH of them.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FullDisclosure View Post
    I'm sorry, but she just seems to get a pass. That's the only problem I have with it.
    she didn't get a pass..she got strangled

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.
    I think the fact he DIDN'T speak at all of his wife/kids speaks volumes.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maja For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha21 View Post
    Many thanks. I really appreciated you being so dedicated, that is what I read every night, given I am six Hours away from you.

BTW Please feel free to correct me any time
    Welcome Bertha21!

You mentioned using Google for translations. I have used it too, and I have to ask. How accurate and well done are the translations?

I have used it to translate from English into: German, Korean and Portuguese. I do not know a great deal of German, but I do know a little. From what I could tell it did not appear that it had translated it into anything insulting, but I know how hard this can be for a computer.

One of the early attempts at translating English into Russian translated "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" into "The wine is acceptable, but the meat is rotten."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

BC was "pleased with the birth of older child" and seemed to have wanted a family.

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha21 View Post
    Ok, here we go. I really can not contribute a lot but I am a German married to an Canadian. Our dinner is late. We do kiss each other even we don't know each other so well. Him being in Europe and do so with this girl in France doesn't mean anything for me. On the other side, we hardly call people in our neighborhood friends. I think we might be strange at times. As I said, I think he did it. But if there is nothing else I would have a hard time to feel good sending him to prison (or jail, I really do not have any idea what the difference is)
    Many thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.
    Don't worry, Brad already explained the cheek to cheek kissing during his depo, and the jury will hear his testimony. He also denied any other type of kissing (or anything else for that matter) with Celine B.

Brad has been held in jail, since his arrest, while awaiting trial. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to life and will serve his time in NC state prison.

As a general rule, if a defendant is convicted and sentenced to a yr and a day (or more), they will serve their time as a convicted felon in prison.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TigerBalm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FullDisclosure View Post
    Welcome, Bertha! I fully understand you wanting to lurk. Fence sitters who post have had to develop somewhat of a thick skin here, IMO. Thanks for your first post, and I hope we see more from you!
    you know I liked your sig so much that I actually used it the other day. :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bertha21 For This Useful Post:

Brad phoned for money....alot!
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm View Post
    Don't worry, Brad already explained the cheek to cheek kissing during his depo, and the jury will hear his testimony. He also denied any other type of kissing (or anything else for that matter) with Celine B.

Brad has been held in jail, since his arrest, while awaiting trial. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to life and will serve his time in NC state prison.

As a general rule, if a defendant is convicted and sentenced to a yr and a day (or more), they will serve their time as a convicted felon in prison.
    Ok I see. So jail is before conviction and prison is were you are once you are found guilty. Is that about correct?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bertha21 For This Useful Post:

They didnt have a home warranty plan?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

Just an FYI, Brad and NC's Dad have made eye contact multiple times. I think he just asked Brad a question...not that it matters.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnfear For This Useful Post:

NC called dad on many occasions asking to borrow money for the house (to fix a/c, furnace, roof damage). State then asks dad if he was aware bc got new car during this time.

Her father comes across as very distinguished and a great dad. Like the dad I always wanted.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by johnfear View Post
    Just an FYI, Brad and NC's Dad have made eye contact multiple times. I think he just asked Brad a question...not that it matters.
    Asked Brad a question? 'Splain, please.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    They didnt have a home warranty plan?
    I was just thinking that!!!

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast