Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    this is what is so bs about court rules...Brad alluded to the fact he was going to harm kid's ..then they go round and round ..how it can be said or asked
    bs...he should be able to say Brad had suicidal thoughts period

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    Did he say that or was it just the dad's opinion?
    brad said he had seen three bodies, not sure if it was dream ...but Brad said 3 bodies

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

there is a new Court reporter there today

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hotpinkstef For This Useful Post:

Jury out on break.

Def att concerned with explanation of WHY NC's parents went for custody of children. They thought he may kill himself and children.......pros explaining interaction with def and what happened with children........and where children are now.

Judge, need to proceed carefully and with care. Obj to NC's statements coming in, violation of BC's rights, 5 and 6......Doesn't want to object during Mr. Rentz's testimony. Obj overruled.

Gotta run

PS.....oh, I see that was a dream about dead bodies? didn't catch that part,

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tipstaff View Post
    Gym bags, back packs, brief cases....doesn't seem any of those would be cause to notice if he was or was not carrying any of these items. Normal 'attire' on Cisco campus one would expect.
    If he brought it back though (instead of dumping), wouldn't that stuff be somehow accounted for by now (esp. the FXO card by serial number)? I haven't heard anything if this is or is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Palomine View Post
    this is what is so bs about court rules...Brad alluded to the fact he was going to harm kid's ..then they go round and round ..how it can be said or asked
    bs...he should be able to say Brad had suicidal thoughts period
    But what does "BC alluded to" mean? Did he come out and say it or not?

On another note, does this mean NC's dad is coming up next?

Brad HAD that router. Had it in his home, used it in his home, before Nancy asked him to disconnect the system. The sticking point here, IMO, is WHERE was that router the day Nancy died? SW carried out, it was NOT found in the home. If it's not in the office, WHERE is it? And WHY would it just disappear?

If it IS in the office, WHEN did it get there?
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Brad HAD that router. Had it in his home, used it in his home, before Nancy asked him to disconnect the system. The sticking point here, IMO, is WHERE was that router the day Nancy died? SW carried out, it was NOT found in the home. If it's not in the office, WHERE is it? And WHY would it just disappear?
    Since Cisco has no inventory control, I wonder if BC could have brought it back and someone else used it?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Jury out on break.

Def att concerned with explanation of WHY NC's parents went for custody of children. They thought he may kill himself and children.......pros explaining interaction with def and what happened with children........and where children are now.

Judge, need to proceed carefully and with care. Obj to NC's statements coming in, violation of BC's rights, 5 and 6......Doesn't want to object during Mr. Rentz's testimony. Obj overruled.

Gotta run

PS.....oh, I see that was a dream about dead bodies? didn't catch that part,
    Brad's *rights* again. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for *rights*, but some of these objections are ridiculous.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gracielee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    But what does "BC alluded to" mean? Did he come out and say it or not?

On another note, does this mean NC's dad is coming up next?
    he is on the stand now...he said it to Nancy's dad..thats what the defense objected too before he started testifying...Defense thinks suicide is prejudicial

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

Was the router even traceable back to him?
    He ordered the port (documented), but not the router.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Just the Fax For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Brad's *rights* again. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for *rights*, but some of these objections are ridiculous.
    How can Brad Cooper have rights? American rights ...he is Canadian

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

he is on the stand now...he said it to Nancy's dad..thats what the defense objected too before he started testifying...Defense thinks suicide is prejudicial
    He's on the stand now? I'm watching the judge talk about the deposition and saying how the banter between attys is irrelevant. Am i not watching live?

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    If he brought it back though (instead of dumping), wouldn't that stuff be somehow accounted for by now (esp. the FXO card by serial number)? I haven't heard anything if this is or is not the case.
    I don't know how they would know what fxo card so they wouldn't know serial number or router. The idea that it was the one ordered in January is out there but he may have ordered that one to use in the lab and took a different one home to set up his home system.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheyenne130 For This Useful Post:

You know what, for Brad anyway, that might be the only time he actually showed *emotion* that could be construed as towards the loss of mother of his children. They might want to back off on that one.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast