980 users online (165 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

Decorah, IA - Bald Eagle Cam: Watch the babies! #2

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Lorann, I got that link to work that you posted (the second one in my post). Thank you!!! You have saved my day!!!!

I was just on the phone with my husband and told him the camera link wasn't working and it was ruining my day. He said, "You are a huge dork."

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    Lorann, I got that link to work that you posted (the second one in my post). Thank you!!! You have saved my day!!!

Ditto!!!

Both the links I have came from you great posters. But the ustream works best for me.

My family never knows what obsession I will follow next, missing, murders, trials - and now I am for the birds...

OH OH Mom I think got mad, was making noises and then took off leaving babes. Oh dear.
    Last edited by lorann; 04-07-2011 at 10:36 AM.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

All three of them are on their own now. Mama took off somewhere. Hope she's not far.

She's back. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by lorann View Post
    Both the links I have came from you great posters. But the ustream works best for me.

My family never knows what obsession I will follow next, missing, murders, trials - and now I am for the birds...OH OH Mom I think got mad, was making noises and then took off leaving babes. Oh dear.
    BBM, same here!! Hey, we're well-rounded and eclectic!

Justice for Travis

They're so cute right now, peering out from under mama's chest!

Justice for Travis

snack time!!

LaWanda, you named the first two Sassy Pants #1, Wobble Head #2. Have you named the third one yet?

I read the faq sheet on the ustream channel and couldn't find out how long this type of eagle lives. Does anyone know? I finally figured out Decorah was the name of the place in IOWA and not the name of the eagle type. I move in a slow mo world.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    LaWanda, you named the first two Sassy Pants #1, Wobble Head #2. Have you named the third one yet?

I read the faq sheet on the ustream channel and couldn't find out how long this type of eagle lives. Does anyone know? I finally figured out Decorah was the name of the place in IOWA and not the name of the eagle type. I move in a slow mo world.
    On one of the links in the other thread I read that they live about 30 years. That's quite a long time!!

She was just feeding them and there were some great shots!! I didn't see the new one get fed though but it may have and I just didn't see it.

Justice for Travis

What's a good name for the third one? I was thinking Baby because she's the baby of the bunch. I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl but I picture her as a girl.

Justice for Travis

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    What's a good name for the third one? I was thinking Baby because she's the baby of the bunch. I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl but I picture her as a girl.
    I want:

Sassy Pants

Wobble Head

and

Finally!

lol

I think Trip would be a good name for the youngest one. He's third and they seem to trip over him/her. That's what I'm going to call it. lol
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast