1282 users online (225 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Wonderful job mtrooper!

You all are amazing and do such wonderful work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great job MTroop!!! I've been in Michigan all week last week, and I know you told me about your match, and I haven't had the time to get to this thread until now.

You do great work, and we're all proud of you.

Thank you mtrooper! Well Done.

Awesome job, mtrooper!!!!

Rest in peace, Ruth

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, mtrooper. RIP Ruth. Heartfelt prayers for her family...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I have another hero. mtrooper
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Thank you Mtrooper 4 my mom Ruth Hoffman

Here is a video of where my mom was found and thank you to all of you especially Mtrooper , http://www.northwestohio.com/news/st...6#.UjsXkhB69tx

Quote Originally Posted by traacker13 View Post
    Awesome job, mtrooper!!!!

Rest in peace, Ruth

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you and again thank you mtrooper your the best and thank you to Larry Crider of Wayne County Sheriff and tnx to all of you that helped or been supportive over these longg 27 years.

Quote Originally Posted by masnitram View Post
    Great Job MTROOPER!

RIP Ruth.

I've read a lot about her, my question is now "who was using her identity". There was a traffic ticket issued under her former name and records indicating she was alive as of 2003. Even in death there are so many unanswered questions, which makes me even more sad for her family.
    You are so right everyone keeps telling me well now you can at last rest and yes I have a part of my Mother on my neck but to find out she was murdered there are way more questions with no answers but with this new news that I did not want my family to know and I didn't think it could be connected with her missing and my family would have tried to get me to leave Michigan and I was not doing that no way I had to stay in or around that area in case she came back even though it was a bad bad areas, thank you to all of you and God Bless and plz pray we can find her killer or killers but one thing is sure I have always felt it was to shut me up but who was I gonna tell???

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by masnitram View Post
    Great Job MTROOPER!

RIP Ruth.

I've read a lot about her, my question is now "who was using her identity". There was a traffic ticket issued under her former name and records indicating she was alive as of 2003. Even in death there are so many unanswered questions, which makes me even more sad for her family.
    You are so right everyone keeps telling me well now you can at last rest and yes I have a part of my Mother on my neck but to find out she was murdered there are way more questions with no answers but with this new news that I did not want my family to know and I didn't think it could be connected with her missing and my family would have tried to get me to leave Michigan and I was not doing that no way I had to stay in or around that area in case she came back even though it was a bad bad areas, thank you to all of you and God Bless and plz pray we can find her killer or killers but one thing is sure I have always felt it was to shut me up but who was I gonna tell???

Oh if anyone knows of how I can get the news to tell this part of the story now that I am somewhere safe finally and not scared to disclose this info please get ahold of me.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Excellent job, mtrooper! We're starting to see more cases of MP's found almost immediately after their disappearance but aren't id'd for more than a decade.... It makes me really sad for the families.

Prayers said for Ruth's family who never gave up searching for her.
    Giving up was not a option she was/is my world and then some, I been Ruth's daughter and her voice for soo long I don't even know who I am sometimes but it might take another decade but I am ready, I have put off any up coming surgeries to totally focus on how to help in finding the person that did this to my mom and any and all ideas I am all ears and I really need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by debbie lynn smeaton View Post
    Oh if anyone knows of how I can get the news to tell this part of the story now that I am somewhere safe finally and not scared to disclose this info please get ahold of me.
    I'm glad you feel safe and I'm wondering if you could contact the news station who did the report on finding your mom? They would probably be interested in your story.

MTrooper - Fantastic Job!!!!!

Woo Hoo guys - great job! And blessings to you Debbie. I am so glad you have your mother back and she has her name back.

Prayers LE can now solve the case and catch those responsible.

Salem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4