2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
On the Menu:

Casual discussion relevant to today's hearing.

Hours of Operation:

Open: When the first mod wakes up and unlocks the door. :aktion1:

We have expanded our hours to include morning and afternoon breaks for your enjoyment. :curtsey:

We will be closed at all times court is in session.

Last call: Early the following morning OR when the bouncers are forced to work overtime due to ill-mannered patrons. :nono:

Disclaimer: WS Terms of Service and Rules of Etiquette apply at all times.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132588"]Link to Posting Guidelines outlining specifics.[/ame]
Please read or enter at your own risk.

Hey guys, I'm here.

...and there was much rejoicing...

*orders a mimosa*

Mornin' Turnadot....
I'm gonna miss the hearings this morning but I thought I would stop at the Sidebar and wish everyone a Great Day!

Good morning dear friends. Thank you Beachy for opening. :)

Mornin' y'all! I'm here but finishing up a paper due before the hearings begin.

Let me see if I can find the coffee...

Mornin' Turnadot....
I'm gonna miss the hearings this morning but I thought I would stop at the Sidebar and wish everyone a Great Day!
They way it's been going, I doubt you'll miss much. Great day to you, too!

Anybody think it's possible the hearing could be over by noon? I have a Dr. appt in the afternoon. A girl can always hope....

Mimosa.jpg

Here ya go Turnadot...:)

Coffee is brewing now.

God that looks good.

I'm on the balcony today and it's hot out here, but I want to take advantage of the nice weather, instead of sitting in the office all day while I watch the hearing.

i can't believe i set my alarm for this...
i have the DVR set.. but i'm almost out of space and if i deleted princess poopy's movies, i'll be in trouble :/

Good morning to all you friends and sleuthers! :coffeeup:

Good morning prosecution! :)

Let's git 'er done!

Just got an update from Nancy Grace. She will be covering tot mom tonight.

My husband just phoned and asked me if his package was delivered. I said it wasn't, but really I don't know because I can't hear the doorbell from the balcony and I'm too lazy to see if the post left a failed delivery slip in the box.

*eats another strawberry*

I'm here :) although I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Coffee for me.

i can't believe i set my alarm for this...
i have the DVR set.. but i'm almost out of space and if i deleted princess poopy's movies, i'll be in trouble :/
I never sleep later than 5 am. I go to bed with the chickens and get up with them. I am pumped! :great:

I never sleep later than 5 am. I go to bed with the chickens and get up with them. I am pumped! :great:

I should be going to bed, I'm supposed to take the kids to see "Rio" in the morning - maybe I can sleep through the movie.

5:00 AM here. Does anyone know off hand the agenda for the day? It's my sons last day of Spring Break, so I know I can't stay here all day :)

Thanks,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members