2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Hearing Thread Guidelines

• This thread will remain closed until 20 minutes before court begins (allowing time to post live feed links), during lunch breaks and immediately after court recesses for the day.
  • Permitted: commentary about the hearing - witnesses, testimony, and humorous, clean "quips" relevant to the testimony or demeanor of the players/witnesses.
  • Not permitted: posts expressing personal disdain for any of the players (e.g., JB & the DT, Casey’s jail issued bra showing, appearance type posts, etc…)
  • Unnecessary chatter is subject to removal at mod discretion for the benefit of all members.
A BIG THANK YOU! & just a bit more

1. Thank you ALL for your patience, cooperation and respectful posting during the morning session of Wednesday’s hearing. It was a nerve-racking, frustrating court session and you guys displayed amazing restraint. Very, very much appreciated!!! :bowdown: :loveyou:
  2. Excessive, repetitive chatter is subject to removal at mod discretion. e.g., if you happen to be the 41st person to post, &#8220;OMG! Can you believe he said that?!? <thud>&#8221; you probably won&#8217;t be able to find your post again. This is for the benefit of ALL members. These posts clog the thread, making it much slower to load, therefore fewer members can participate. Deletions are made randomly. These threads fly and mods don&#8217;t have time to look at posters&#8217; names before we delete so don&#8217;t take it personally if yours is missing. Our concerns are content and excessive repetition.
  3. The afternoon session&#8230;:sigh: As respectful as the morning session was, sadly the afternoon session was the polar opposite. The bashing that took place in the afternoon session will not be tolerated. Posts wishing harm upon any of the players, name calling (including variations of name calling sprinkled with $ymb0!$), posts inciting hate and just being plain mean are not acceptable. There is a "zero tolerance" policy regarding these type posts and TO's will be issued swiftly. Mods get zero satisfaction issuing TOs to dedicated posters who have invested so much. Remember - it is the poster who is responsible for the words they choose to post and it will be the poster who will bear the consequences. So please&#8230;slow down and think before clicking the &#8220;submit reply&#8221; button.
We've all been there. You know. THAT place. The one where you just don&#8217;t think you can &#8220;take it another minute&#8221; :banghead:...and self-restraint sounds like some term in a foreign language :waitasec:. Below are a few suggestions for your consideration:
  • Alternatives
    • Link WS Chat &#8211; If you haven&#8217;t already, we strongly suggest you familiarize yourselves with the WS Chat Room. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]Here is the sticky [/ame]that gives you directions on how to join the fun. WS is extremely busy already and it will only get busier as May is rapidly approaching. If you can&#8217;t load the forum or the hearing thread, you can still go to chat. Chat is very relaxed and moderation is much looser. We had a great group in chat last night and it was a lot of fun! So take time to get acquainted with the Chat Room so you won&#8217;t be left out in the cold if unable to load the forum.
    • Open a word doc and let &#8216;er fly! Just unleash! Type that vent in a private doc.
    • Step. Away. From. The. Keyboard. (I personally chose to do this the day GA was testifying. It was cathartic. I quickly calmed down. When I returned, the world was still spinning, respected posters were still posting and the SA was still fighting passionately for Caylee.)

That all said, in preparation for this last Frye hearing, I hope Intermezzo doesn't mind my slight variation of her doc dump prayer:​

"Lord grant us patience and forgive us for what we are about to witness. Amen."

Let's Roll! :HHJP:​

Picture is up. Casey wearing the same shirt as Wednesday, but without the sweater.

She is talking with CM. Don't see anyone else yet.

ICA arrived and wearing that plaid number again without the cardy.

i dont want to say it....but...that shirt fits the young mother look....her hair is pulled back and looks better then it did the last time

She is talking with CM. Don't see anyone else yet.

Sims is there---she is by the podium...which means.....:boohoo::pullhair::pullhair::anguish::sigh::HHJP::fencefall:

Looks like Sims is talking to ICA about clothing, don't they have more pressing issues?

Good morning everyone. :)

No JB this morning?

at wesh link reporter says he just talked to cindy A who told him her lawyer is trying to get the family four reserved seats for the trial because the family was "overlooked"

She just wrote the date on her notepad. LOL, almost like she's in school and taking notes.

all rise.....no sound here

Court is in session. I have sound issues. Where is JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong