1235 users online (257 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Re: Change of Demeanor of DT, State & ICA before Trial

Bill Shaeffer made a comment about there being a new cast of characters on the defence team (as in manner not persons) when it comes time for trial. He said ICA and the defence team will change their demeanour and change into something we haven't seen before and that the state would likely be as they have been but more personable for the jury. It starts at 15:13 on the following video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27470955/index.html

I can see the state becoming more personable, I just can't figure out how Baez is going to become more confident and believable and MC be more likeable. As far as Casey, she's a chameleon so they should just sit her beside someone who's normal and decent. Any ideas?

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Jose knows he's irritating the heck out of everyone with the pen clicks, eye rolls, smirks, challenging the judge, and sarcasm. He won't do that in front of the jury.

Cheney won't be acting deaf, snarling, or making vulgar gestures.

ICA will get a new wardrobe, a new personality, and probably a new box of crayons.

All MOO...
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

She won't have a new timeline though, or a new mother, or a new father, or a new plausible story, or a new affection for her murdered baby, or a new sense of gravitas for what she is being tried for, or new respect for others, or a new heart, all,of which adds up to a huge amount of work for her new hairstyle and her new blouse and her newly-behaved lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    She won't have a new timeline though, or a new mother, or a new father, or a new plausible story, or a new affection for her murdered baby, or a new sense of gravitas for what she is being tried for, or new respect for others, or a new heart, all,of which adds up to a huge amount of work for her new hairstyle and her new blouse and her newly-behaved lawyers.
    That's so true. It will be fascinating though if they do try to pull off a change for the jury. We've been watching them for three years and I just can't fathom a startling change.

All I can say is you can cut the tension with a knife!

Talking

In other words ... ICA and DT are going to try to be "something" they are NOT !

I don't think this will work ... you just "cannot change a leopard's spots" !

I think ICA, JB and CM are who they are - we've been watching this for 2.75 years and I've yet to see JB act like a real attorney, CM act like he's paying attention or ICA act like she gives a d@mn! So I'm not expecting much difference at trial.

You can put lipstick on a pig and call it a princess, but at the end of the day it's still a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagara View Post
    Jose knows he's irritating the heck out of everyone with the pen clicks, eye rolls, smirks, challenging the judge, and sarcasm. He won't do that in front of the jury.

Cheney won't be acting deaf, snarling, or making vulgar gestures.

ICA will get a new wardrobe, a new personality, and probably a new box of crayons.

All MOO...
    It's a nice thought, but I don't believe JB can stop any of that for more than 30 min, and the trial is going to last a lot longer than that.

Hearings are over: KC left with a smile on her face. I would have perennial dialated pupils and she is smiling.

I don't know. Maybe when she gets to Lowell.

I think JB gave Cindy the instructions yesterday about a more professional look for ICA. ICA was having an animated talk to JB and then he went back to CA. He tapped the nicely dressed lady from CM's office on the shoulder with that dam* clicking pen and she turned fully around towards CA.

CA pointed towards her own arm from wrist to just above the elbow and I think I saw her say 'white stripes' and 'two pants'. That's just my quess at what was going on and JB didn't look to thrilled about doing it. CA looked a bit embarrassed when he left and craned her head to see ICA.

The whole thing happened before HHJP started the afternoon session on April 6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/u/38/2uzqY6RA00U"]YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel[/ame]

It would be beyond a transformation for JB to appear poised and competent.
    They can dress ICA however they wish but the evidence won't lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    I think JB gave Cindy the instructions yesterday about a more professional look for ICA. ICA was having an animated talk to JB and then he went back to CA. He tapped the nicely dressed lady from CM's office on the shoulder with that dam* clicking pen and she turned fully around towards CA.

CA pointed towards her own arm from wrist to just above the elbow and I think I saw her say 'white stripes' and 'two pants'. That's just my quess at what was going on and JB didn't look to thrilled about doing it. CA looked a bit embarrassed when he left and craned her head to see ICA.

The whole thing happened before HHJP started the afternoon session on April 6. YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel
    Hi Noddy,

And at the beginning you can see her say "clothes" and then about two minutes into it, Baez looks down at her clothes and she is obviously showing him her pants. Then he gets up. She can only stare at the table because she knows the camera caught all that. Then she starts to talk to the lawyer on her left and acts like she is at a luncheon.

She is just a piece of work.

It is just incredible to me that this is what KC is concerned about. They are talking about baby stains in the trunk today, the remains of a toddler. I don't even know how to react to this. Seriously!
    Last edited by JBean; 04-09-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: removed quoted post

She complains about the clothes she HAS TO WEAR after she killed her daughter.

A little window in to how KC and her mother interact.
    Last edited by JBean; 04-09-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: removed quoted post

I am especially delighted that the jurors will hear Casey through the LE interviews and jail calls. I'm sure the first impression of Casey for jurors might be that she's so petite, so scared, just a naive young mother. Defense can go ahead, dress her all sweet, but the jurors won't see her the same once they hear her. I am thankful for that.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast