Re: Change of Demeanor of DT, State & ICA before Trial

Noddy

Reaction score
Bill Shaeffer made a comment about there being a new cast of characters on the defence team (as in manner not persons) when it comes time for trial. He said ICA and the defence team will change their demeanour and change into something we haven't seen before and that the state would likely be as they have been but more personable for the jury. It starts at 15:13 on the following video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27470955/index.html

I can see the state becoming more personable, I just can't figure out how Baez is going to become more confident and believable and MC be more likeable. As far as Casey, she's a chameleon so they should just sit her beside someone who's normal and decent. Any ideas?

Jose knows he's irritating the heck out of everyone with the pen clicks, eye rolls, smirks, challenging the judge, and sarcasm. He won't do that in front of the jury.

Cheney won't be acting deaf, snarling, or making vulgar gestures.

ICA will get a new wardrobe, a new personality, and probably a new box of crayons.

All MOO...

She won't have a new timeline though, or a new mother, or a new father, or a new plausible story, or a new affection for her murdered baby, or a new sense of gravitas for what she is being tried for, or new respect for others, or a new heart, all,of which adds up to a huge amount of work for her new hairstyle and her new blouse and her newly-behaved lawyers.

She won't have a new timeline though, or a new mother, or a new father, or a new plausible story, or a new affection for her murdered baby, or a new sense of gravitas for what she is being tried for, or new respect for others, or a new heart, all,of which adds up to a huge amount of work for her new hairstyle and her new blouse and her newly-behaved lawyers.

That's so true. It will be fascinating though if they do try to pull off a change for the jury. We've been watching them for three years and I just can't fathom a startling change.

All I can say is you can cut the tension with a knife!

:waitasec:

In other words ... ICA and DT are going to try to be "something" they are NOT !

I don't think this will work ... you just "cannot change a leopard's spots" !

I think ICA, JB and CM are who they are - we've been watching this for 2.75 years and I've yet to see JB act like a real attorney, CM act like he's paying attention or ICA act like she gives a d@mn! So I'm not expecting much difference at trial.

You can put lipstick on a pig and call it a princess, but at the end of the day it's still a pig.

Jose knows he's irritating the heck out of everyone with the pen clicks, eye rolls, smirks, challenging the judge, and sarcasm. He won't do that in front of the jury.

Cheney won't be acting deaf, snarling, or making vulgar gestures.

ICA will get a new wardrobe, a new personality, and probably a new box of crayons.

All MOO...
It's a nice thought, but I don't believe JB can stop any of that for more than 30 min, and the trial is going to last a lot longer than that. :gasp:

Hearings are over: KC left with a smile on her face. I would have perennial dialated pupils and she is smiling.

I don't know. Maybe when she gets to Lowell.

I think JB gave Cindy the instructions yesterday about a more professional look for ICA. ICA was having an animated talk to JB and then he went back to CA. He tapped the nicely dressed lady from CM's office on the shoulder with that dam* clicking pen and she turned fully around towards CA.

CA pointed towards her own arm from wrist to just above the elbow and I think I saw her say 'white stripes' and 'two pants'. That's just my quess at what was going on and JB didn't look to thrilled about doing it. CA looked a bit embarrassed when he left and craned her head to see ICA.

The whole thing happened before HHJP started the afternoon session on April 6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/u/38/2uzqY6RA00U"]YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel[/ame]

It would be beyond a transformation for JB to appear poised and competent.
They can dress ICA however they wish but the evidence won't lie...

I think JB gave Cindy the instructions yesterday about a more professional look for ICA. ICA was having an animated talk to JB and then he went back to CA. He tapped the nicely dressed lady from CM's office on the shoulder with that dam* clicking pen and she turned fully around towards CA.

CA pointed towards her own arm from wrist to just above the elbow and I think I saw her say 'white stripes' and 'two pants'. That's just my quess at what was going on and JB didn't look to thrilled about doing it. CA looked a bit embarrassed when he left and craned her head to see ICA.

The whole thing happened before HHJP started the afternoon session on April 6. YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel

Hi Noddy,

And at the beginning you can see her say "clothes" and then about two minutes into it, Baez looks down at her clothes and she is obviously showing him her pants. Then he gets up. She can only stare at the table because she knows the camera caught all that. Then she starts to talk to the lawyer on her left and acts like she is at a luncheon.

She is just a piece of work.

It is just incredible to me that this is what KC is concerned about. They are talking about baby stains in the trunk today, the remains of a toddler. I don't even know how to react to this. Seriously!

She complains about the clothes she HAS TO WEAR after she killed her daughter.

A little window in to how KC and her mother interact.

I am especially delighted that the jurors will hear Casey through the LE interviews and jail calls. I'm sure the first impression of Casey for jurors might be that she's so petite, so scared, just a naive young mother. Defense can go ahead, dress her all sweet, but the jurors won't see her the same once they hear her. I am thankful for that.

Her hairdo is the main thing she needs to work on. The looooong hair needs to go. It was very sloppy today. She really should dispense with the pole dancer look and go with a short, neat bob or wear her hair up in a neat bun. Simple clothing that fits is the best bet if she wants the paralegal look.

Regardless of her outfit, I think the jury is going to watch her facial expressions. She is not going to like hearing all the negative testimony about her, and it will show. I am very curious as to the behavior of the entire Anthony clan in the courtroom when the trial starts.

It would be beyond a transformation for JB to appear poised and competent.
They can dress ICA however they wish but the evidence won't lie...

If JB could pull this one off, to be more poised and competent, he would be in line with Russell Crowe, Tom Hanks etc. cause he'd win an oscar.JMHO:innocent:

I think ICA, JB and CM are who they are - we've been watching this for 2.75 years and I've yet to see JB act like a real attorney, CM act like he's paying attention or ICA act like she gives a d@mn! So I'm not expecting much difference at trial.

You can put lipstick on a pig and call it a princess, but at the end of the day it's still a pig.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...iphone-lesson-everyone-laughs-a-baby-is-dead/

This is so sickening, and I hope the jury sees it. I have NEVER seen this kind of behavior between client and attorneys.

Bill Shaeffer made a comment about there being a new cast of characters on the defence team (as in manner not persons) when it comes time for trial. He said ICA and the defence team will change their demeanour and change into something we haven't seen before and that the state would likely be as they have been but more personable for the jury. It starts at 15:13 on the following video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27470955/index.html

I can see the state becoming more personable, I just can't figure out how Baez is going to become more confident and believable and MC be more likeable. As far as Casey, she's a chameleon so they should just sit her beside someone who's normal and decent. Any ideas?

Schaefer is correct, imo. Once the jury is present the DT will be putting on a show. I have seen it happen many times. And the jury will NOT be aware of how evil and coldblooded Casey has been. They will see before their eyes a small, lost and frightened young mother.

The jury will probably LIKE Baez and his little jokes and snarky comments. They will laugh. They will not have the wealth of knowledge most of us here have about past history. They will not understand the legal or scientific underpinnings of most of the trial so they will not see Baez as being less intelligent ,most likely. Instead they will see a Hispanic lawyer who is working for the underdog, for the downtrodden, and helping a woman in need. All it really takes is ONE juror to hold to that and it could be a hung jury.

It will be so important for that jury to hear Casey's initial lies and her ridiculous stories about the phantom nanny. IMO, it will all hinge upon that. All of the scientific stuff will be offered and argued about and will be confusing and overwhelming. But the lies and the goosechases and the 31 days will be simple and damning. That is their biggest hurdle, imo.

She complains about the clothes she HAS TO WEAR after she killed her daughter.

A little window in to how KC and her mother interact.

Clothing takes priority....:maddening:

She must maintain this image she has talked herself into...an image of an innocent young mother being railroaded by the big bad policemen....Caylee isn't on her mind, she doesn't even flinch when they mention plant roots growing though the 'remains'.....she's reduced her only child to remains and it has no effect on her....just the clothes and hair are her top priority...disgusting..I do hope the jury can see through the smugness she will exute...I do hope they watch her body language...for it's most telling.JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back