719 users online (123 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CO - Mary Horsley & Samantha Salaz for child abuse, Colorado Springs, 2011

http://www.krdo.com/news/27475489/detail.html

Colorado Springs police said Samantha Salaz, 19, and Mary Horsley, 50, were arrested on Thursday in connection with the attempted murder and felony child abuse of the toddler.

I can't even imagine what's behind this. Anxiously awaiting further details...

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Hope this child recovers soon. I bet there will be alot of interesting things to come from this story!

Toddler was bound with duct tape ......

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/T...119467344.html

So the "mother" beat and bound her child, then tried to drown her. The "great aunt" ( family relation, not a compliment) saw it all and decided to take a nap, leaving the 7 yr old child to find the toddler and get help! I do not understand abuse like this. I know it is a cycle, starting in one generation and trickling down to the next, but WHY! Why do two grown women abuse a baby for spilling juice? I cannot understand what is so wrong with mothers now that they lose it over something so trivial. Its juice! It washes. I know firsthand, I have 2 preschooler boys, not a day goes by when something isnt spilled, broken, destroyed etc in our house. They are children, they are messy. This poor little angel and her & 7 yr old hero, I cannot imagine what other horrors have been endured that we arent reading about. Be safe little angels, someone will save you now. I'm just heartsick over all of these stories.

What an awful story -- reading how this mother "disciplined" her child.

God bless the little girl and her older siblings. May these women get exactly what they deserve. JMO

This child was pronounced dead and later revived, so what kind of quality of life is she going to have after this (considering brain damage is possible). What some people allegedly do to an innocent child-boggles the mind.

I say mandatory sterilization should be part of the punishment for this type of crime

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    I say mandatory sterilization should be part of the punishment for this type of crime
    I agree because you know the first thing she will do if she gets out on bond is get herself pregnant if she can.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

why do they have kids? do they not suspect that motherhood is not going to be their forte? WHY do they not suspect it?

The local news station on my FB says the Girl has passed away

I will try to find a link ;(

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/T...119467344.html

RIP baby, the Angels won't hurt you

I can't find any reports that say she is dead.
    Her condition at this time is unclear.
    http://www.gazette.com/articles/morn...r-unclear.html

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I can't find any reports that say she is dead.
    Her condition at this time is unclear.
    http://www.gazette.com/articles/morn...r-unclear.html
    The link above yours did state earlier the child had passed away in a couple of different placed.. now it says unknown......wonder why it was changed??

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    The link above yours did state earlier the child had passed away in a couple of different placed.. now it says unknown......wonder why it was changed??
    It says the info about her passing out was incorrect.
    But considering she was pronounced dead then revived, if her brain did not receive enough oxygen while she was out, she could end up not in a good state at all (assuming she makes it).
    Poor child.

Quote Originally Posted by mimimama5 View Post
    So the "mother" beat and bound her child, then tried to drown her. The "great aunt" ( family relation, not a compliment) saw it all and decided to take a nap, leaving the 7 yr old child to find the toddler and get help! I do not understand abuse like this. I know it is a cycle, starting in one generation and trickling down to the next, but WHY! Why do two grown women abuse a baby for spilling juice? I cannot understand what is so wrong with mothers now that they lose it over something so trivial. Its juice! It washes. I know firsthand, I have 2 preschooler boys, not a day goes by when something isnt spilled, broken, destroyed etc in our house. They are children, they are messy. This poor little angel and her & 7 yr old hero, I cannot imagine what other horrors have been endured that we arent reading about. Be safe little angels, someone will save you now. I'm just heartsick over all of these stories.

Sorry, but we need to line up people like this and dispose of them, permanately. They can not be allowed to reproduce. I am so sick of the cycle of child abuse I could take care of them myself.

But I won't...... because I am a law abiding citizen.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast