Deer, Goose Make Unlikely 'Friends' At Cemetery

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Deer, Goose Make Unlikely 'Friends' At Cemetery

Goose Has No Mate, Deer May Be Protecting Nest

An unusual springtime friendship between a deer and a nesting goose appears to have blossomed inside a cemetery in Buffalo, N.Y.

snipped for copyright - short article with video and pics at link.

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/27472822/detail.html

Too cute!

that is soo cool! I'd love to watch on webcam!!!!

It is a very nice story.

How is the goose getting food without a mate? She can't leave the nest without her mate to keep the eggs warm. I hope someone is putting food out for her.

Salem

Deer are very sensitive animals. We have several pet ones that spend quite a bit of time in the yard here. They can be sensitive to thought, think something violent or hostile to them and they'll run....though that does not mean they'll not come back later and eat the whole garden.....

Here is a video of a Dog and a Deer having a great time.

Sorry, we're having very high winds today! The link is stating they are making repairs and upgrades. The webcam will be back up on Monday.

Deer are very sensitive animals. We have several pet ones that spend quite a bit of time in the yard here. They can be sensitive to thought, think something violent or hostile to them and they'll run....though that does not mean they'll not come back later and eat the whole garden.....

Here is a video of a Dog and a Deer having a great time.

How cute! I was waiting for the deer to play fetch with the dog, lol! I'm surprised those deer aren't brave enough to walk right into the house and sit down at the dinner table! Thanks for sharing!

Awwww, the deer is laying in front of the headstone watching over the goose! Very cool!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back