2011.04.08 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's starting her coverage of Caylee tonight!! Also anyone a member of her Facebook page. LOL @ all pictures of Cindy they keep posting. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She's starting her coverage of Caylee tonight!! Also anyone a member of her Facebook page. LOL @ all pictures of Cindy they keep posting. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great:

NG is the only "voice" on HLN that is PRO-CAYLEE !

Eight Eastern, right?

Locking this thread until closer to showtime. We'll pop it back open a little before 8 EST!

I am so glad she is doing this right before trial. Caylee is going to need every reminder we she can get. Especially since it is clear the A's have forgotten about her.

Forget popcorn. I just poured a Bailey's and coffee.:needdrink:

I do like the way she says "LIKE SHE'S TRASH!!) Oh no Jean C.

NG says photos of kc partying in push up bras while Caylee was missing

A lot of this is old for us but not for people who haven't followed in a couple of years. I wonder if Sheeba will call in.

NG showing clips from Dec. news on the scene @ the time of the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Showing Kathy Belich reporting from the remains scene on 12/11/08!

So the jury does NOT get to see the video of Casey freaking out when watching the news of Caylee being found. I am livid. This is ridiculous.

Okay, so they are not going to use the video of Casey freaking out when the remains were found. Big deal.

I don't think C.A. will do a "cameo" on N.G.. She is pulling no punches!

OK, that's not her crying on Friday in court. maybe a few Fridays ago. It was when CA took the stand a while ago.

ETA: It was the beginning of March at the Agent of the State hearing.

showing 4 split screen of kc's crying and/or feigning tears - 4 different outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123