772 users online (68 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
    I'm gonna start a new thread here. Is there anything you want in the first post?

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    can these be tagged for future reference?
    I'll post a combined list in the new thread and tag that.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm gonna start a new thread here. Is there anything you want in the first post?

Salem
    Hey Salem

I was going though trying to tag before you close it! I hate to ask for a few extra minutes ,but I could use them!

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    OMG gngr~snap! My daughter was just home on her dinner break. When I told her of today's findings she said the same thing. "Mom for some reason I am thinking of Brittanee Drexel."

You aren't the only one who thought of Brittanee.....just wanted you to know that.

wm
    BTW~ I don't think she was a prostitute! She just fits the small blonde description
    MOO
    ~ my opinion only

Okay - here ya go - please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6322905#post6322905"]NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Hey Salem

I was going though trying to tag before you close it! I hate to ask for a few extra minutes ,but I could use them!
    Okay - I'm going to start a media thread in the Media - No discussion area also.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    He doesn't necessarily hold onto all of them. Kim Raffo was found the day after she disappeared:

"On the morning of Nov. 19, Mr. Boccino said, Ms. Raffo showed up at the diner shortly after it opened at 2:30 a.m. and ordered her usual breakfast: two fried eggs, American cheese and sausage on a kaiser roll, and a Mountain Dew. He said she then walked out on the street and got into a Black Nissan Maxima with out-of-state license plates. She was not seen again until the next day, when her lifeless body was one of four found face down near rusted train tracks." http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/ny...pagewanted=all

And even if he's stashing them for a time, that doesn't have to mean he's freezing or refrigerating the bodies.
    Maybe he is not freezing or refrigerating them. I would think so because after 24 hours a body starts to stink and stink bad. This I know for a fact as deceased individuals have been around me my entire life--literally. So unless, the stench doesn't bother him, (and for the love of God I don't know how it could not) maybe he does keep them unrefrigerated. They were found in November, he could have left them outside on his property. But still, according to ME they know that several bodies were kept before being dumped. However, I did not actually mean that he has kept each and every body for a period of time but he has done so with some.

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    it does?
    HEY sorry for backing you up..but i didn't post this when i looked at is i was like WTH it was a few posts before i said im not putting the number of 4's with meaning anything then i seen this and i dont know what happened.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by internetgirl101 View Post
    Thanks for posting about this missing girl.

YENI CAROLINA MORALES DIAZ
    Case Type: Endangered Runaway
    DOB: Jul 13, 1994 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Nov 25, 2010 Race: Hispanic
    Age Now: 16 Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
    Missing City: WANTAGH Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
    Missing State : NY Hair Color: Black
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Black
    Case Number: NCMC1161491
    Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Yeni. She may still be in the local area. Yeni has a scar on her left elbow and a mole on her left shoulder. She may go by the alias first name Carolina.

I just wanted to mention Amber Lynn Costello also went by that alias, "Carolina."

Maybe Yeni also posted on craigslist?
    Wantagh????

Crazy how close Wantagh is to Jones Beach. The main road to Jones Beach is called Wantagh Parkway.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Salem
    Maps of remains in AC & LI...?
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by NJGuy View Post
    One last thing, I do not believe he is a policeman, expoliceman, detective etc... But I do think it's entirely possible he is an EMT or something along those lines. A career such as that would give him knowledge of investigative techniques, without directly raising suspicion of being a cop as well. Also, that could help to explain the SG 911 call/mystery as well. It would also probably put him in contact with local doctors, and he could easily interact within the community without being seen as suspicious.
    How about a code enforcer?
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Maps of remains in AC & LI...?

Where are they? I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread, but if you send me the post #'s or links, I can copy the info over even after this thread is locked.

Salem

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63