AZ - Christopher Youngs for child *advertiser censored*, Tempe, 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
Did we miss this guy? I wonder how many of those minors' names are actual names and not undercover LE? This is chilling. A cross country trip? I wonder where else this horrid man has traveled seeking out vulnerable children?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...a-child-*advertiser censored*-conviction.html

Man convicted in Arizona child-*advertiser censored* case

"A man arrested in Arizona on a cross-country trip has been convicted in a child *advertiser censored* case. Maricopa County prosecutors said Thursday that 61-year-old Christopher Robert Youngs was found guilty on 10 felony counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.

They say Youngs faces a possible prison term of 100 to 240 years when he's sentenced May 12. Youngs is a dual citizen of England and New Zealand...."

and

"....Youngs engaged in online chats with an undercover detective in December 2008 and allegedly stated that he planned to meet underage girls for sex. Tempe police searched his hotel room and say they found a computer and flash drive loaded with hundreds of child *advertiser censored* images and video. They also reported finding a list of minors Youngs had contacted online.

more at link

I was curious about this guy. I found that he had recently been working in Qatar as a surveyor. One hopes to high heaven that his activities there will be checked out. Then I found him on the following site (a wonderful site run by CO authorities). Scroll all the way to the bottom. With his boldness and audacity, I can't help but think that he's left some victims in his wake. Thank you, officers, for getting this monster off the streets and the computer.

http://www.coloradoicac.com/arrests/2008.html

"....Detectives began conversing online with this party who was using the screen name "iamthecumster@XXXX". This party later identified as 59 year old Christopher Youngs, a native of New Zealand, stated he would be traveling to the United States in December for the purpose of traveling the country and engaging in sexual encounters with underage girls he had met online. Youngs did travel from Qatar to the United States and was to travel to Colorado later in December, however told officers he had engaged in sexual acts with a 14 year old Arizona girl, was torturing her and intended on killing her before the night ended..."

more at link (MUG SHOT ALERT!!)

Was there a real 14 year old girl????? Whose blood was found in the hotel room????

I was curious about this guy. I found that he had recently been working in Qatar as a surveyor. One hopes to high heaven that his activities there will be checked out. Then I found him on the following site (a wonderful site run by CO authorities). Scroll all the way to the bottom. With his boldness and audacity, I can't help but think that he's left some victims in his wake. Thank you, officers, for getting this monster off the streets and the computer.

http://www.coloradoicac.com/arrests/2008.html

"....Detectives began conversing online with this party who was using the screen name "iamthecumster@XXXX". This party later identified as 59 year old Christopher Youngs, a native of New Zealand, stated he would be traveling to the United States in December for the purpose of traveling the country and engaging in sexual encounters with underage girls he had met online. Youngs did travel from Qatar to the United States and was to travel to Colorado later in December, however told officers he had engaged in sexual acts with a 14 year old Arizona girl, was torturing her and intended on killing her before the night ended..."

more at link (MUG SHOT ALERT!!)

Was there a real 14 year old girl????? Whose blood was found in the hotel room????

First off "scroll all the way to the bottom". Dear Lord have mercy how many of them are there? The next person tells me I am paranoid ought to look at that. Extra thanks, Izzy.

Him? All over the flippin world disposing, torturing kids. Admits to sex with a child and is torturing her. Hey, if anyone could hide a body it would be that guy.

Of course he was also in Thailand.

Jesus wept.

Hey, I am a full blown adult and just the looks of that guy scares me.

US tour? More like a flippin world fre*kin tour.

Please, please don't have let that been a child's blood.

Recall how I had brought up that Multiply site and we found they did arrest people on there with child *advertiser censored*?

Google that guy's ummmmmmm raging name there iamthecumster. Ya'd think a 13 year old would write something like that. Anyway, don't a guy have that name on there trolling young girls?

Mind ya I doubt this guy would be that naivee to set up accounts like that, but right smack on Myspace a 61 year old with that name. Not his photo and it could be fake, but when it comes to Multiply???????????? I'd say that's him.

BTW, I never click on those Multiply links anymore. They take long to download and even though they have no "child *advertiser censored*" that place is rife with all kinds of frightening folks commenting on children's bodies and the entire gamut. You wind up being sick and wanting to reach through the screen to **** THEIR ***.

I was curious about his screen name too. This attracted young teen girls? The whole story is FAR beyond creepy and really didn't get that much press. I have to wonder why LE would mention that blood was found in the motel room with no mention as to whose blood. He's not charged with murder or a physical assault so I'm stumped on that one. An animal? His own?

And you know, Filly, you always make me sit up and smell the coffee. Yeah, "scroll all the way to the bottom". How sad is that that I'd even type those words and not notice the real impact of those words? I need a harsh comeuppance to not ever NOT be sickened. Yes indeed, Jesus wept. And weeps still.

FWIW, that CO site is an excellent one. They seem to not only have info on CO crimes but many many others. I have a feeling that there's far more networking between agencies than we know. That gives me some hope. In this economy, it looks like a career in cyber crimes against children is going to be a strong bet for a long long time. How I hope that the men and women fighting this war get the relief and support they deserve. It's gotta take a toll.

I can't imagine handling cases like this day in and day out and being able to leave your "work" at the office.

Filly--I'm pretty sure it is him. Right age, right state. I think that he just used an earlier photo. It even looks to be taken in a construction trailer. The man is seriously gaunt. He's either got HIV/AIDS or a serious metabolic disorder. And even his profile describes him to a "T". His MS screen name is even apropos:

http://www.myspace.com/iamthecumster

"Just a normal guy, always hunting for the right person, that person has to know how to enjoy their body with out any hangups and willing to use it all to please. some one from "ANY AGE" age who has no hangups iIwill travel and do it bareback with anybody to get the ultimte....."

His "friends" are scattered all over Europe, the US, and Asia. And note that this hasn't been used since he was arrested. Nice to see that he promoted himself as a glamour photographer too.

The articles have not made clear if he made physical contact with any children. Oh, dear Lord, I'm praying not. Bareback? What young teen would answer this? A dare? I wonder why MS has left it up? I can't help but want to know more about this man and his travels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back