2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi, do you have any idea what time she was arrested today?

All I know is that I got a tip she was busted 2 hrs ago, and sure enough she showed up in the bookings. This isn't the crime of the century, but if Chelsea knows something, this should be a wake up call, that they are on her.

I know she was pulled over and that is when they found the pot... Either she must have been alone, or the pot was on her person. OR BOTH.

Anyone know what this means?

Arrest Type
ONV

Offender Non Violent?

Maybe to do with risk category for housing/cell assignment purposes?

What do other arrest filings with that facility have for abbreviations in that same box?

Aloha Levi ...

Well her goal in life was to find lil Haleigh, at least that was what she said .... guess she had to take a side trip first!

I hope LE gives her that LDT now that she is in custody!

Is Volusia County in Florida or Mass.? If she is in Mass. would they even know about the Haleigh case?

I just looked at booking for another person, and they have ONV on all of their charges for drugs, resisting arrest, DUI and a host of other charges.

RESIST ARREST WITH VIOLENCE ONV 11/3/10 100034314

Ok, so maybe "Open Narcotics Violation" meaning not closed/sentenced yet?

Oh, no, not if they all say that and do not have narcotics charges.

All I can think of is "Open No Verdict", no idea. Sorry.

Maybe look at still more arrest records and see if any have been adjudicated and what they say.

Even that does not make sense as it is an "Arrest Type".
I know what ever it is escapes me right now and I will laugh at myself when it is revealed! LOL :)

Well I dont feel so bad now seeing at least two others suprised about FL, why in the HELLO would they want to move back, don't they know by now they are moving targets :crazy:

ETA: Are they back in FL ?

Volusia County is around Daytona area....maybe they came down for "Spring Break"....she looks like she has had some sun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie